The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Russian women seeking a better life abroad.. NOT  (Read 5930 times)

Offline Seasoned

• http://www.russian4bride.com
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Russian women seeking a better life abroad.. NOT
« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2018, 03:02:01 PM »
Just been down town.. wow!! since the rouble crash and the up coming melt down of the Russian economy all the women have gone? hell knows where, maybe the airport ?  :Zzzzsleep:

I think all the flights to the US are already sold out.. :Zzzzsleep:

Some went to the airport together with foreign bearded fans, yes, - for a better life abroad and away from Putin's Russia, I still see some Russian girls with African and Mexican men in supermarkets who look like fans who got lost and didn't make it to their planes on time, but most of the Russian brides here in SPb are still recovering from wild shagging sessions with Mexican and Brazilian football fans. Wait for a couple more weeks, they will be hungry for love and a better life abroad again...
https://www.russian4bride.com - Russian and Ukrainian dating

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2018, 03:47:32 PM »
 :Zzzzsleep: :Zzzzsleep:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2018, 06:34:54 PM »
. . . most of the Russian brides here in SPb are still recovering from wild shagging sessions with Mexican and Brazilian football fans. Wait for a couple more weeks, they will be hungry for love and a better life abroad again...

I would suggest waiting a bit longer, like +/- 40 weeks . . .
   :coffeeread:
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2018, 10:56:33 PM »

I would suggest waiting a bit longer, like +/- 40 weeks . . . [/font][/size]   :coffeeread:

*I* would suggest you accepted some facts from those who were there - rather than the opinion from your armchair ..

The WC brought handsome Peruvians, Uruguayans and Spanish ( for example) to Sochi and they weren't poor.

Some were from New York - spoke perfect English and have struck up relationships with local lasses and have already returned with their free visa - valid until the end of the year.!

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Seasoned

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2018, 02:04:53 AM »
. . . most of the Russian brides here in SPb are still recovering from wild shagging sessions with Mexican and Brazilian football fans. Wait for a couple more weeks, they will be hungry for love and a better life abroad again...

I would suggest waiting a bit longer, like +/- 40 weeks . . .

I meant the ones who survived the onslaught, I didn't count the casualties in.:) 

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #30 on: August 14, 2018, 02:41:43 AM »
When I was younger we had a local funfair that used to come to the village every summer.. and for some strange reason all the local slappers always hung around the stupid guys who worked at the fair.. you know the guys who pushed the dodge cars about, the guys who pushed the waltzers cars around had knack of picking up the local slappers..
As you can imagine a load of Mexicans arrived in Pitter along with many others.. it maybe suggested that all the desperate women of St Petersburg who are Desperate for a better life were chasing the Mexicans all over town.. :laugh:

Yeah right! The reality of it was a few cheap slappers had sex with a few Mexicans ..do you really think a normal girl from St Petersburg is running around town chasing  some Mexican or something else..

Slappers are every where attending events all over the world.. even in my small local village each and every year the fun fair arrives..

Only a complet idiot could suggest its due to the Melt down of the Russian economy..

Offline Wiz

« Reply #31 on: August 14, 2018, 04:56:12 AM »

I meant the ones who survived the onslaught, I didn't count the casualties in .:) 

I understand you are a single person and I wonder if you have been on holidays abroad, especially to some destinations, where all the young people from Europe go to have fun and offer: "SUN, SAND, SEA and SEX"?

If YES, then have you ever heard of Ibiza, in Spain, Mallia, Kavos, Faliraki and kardamena in Greece, and Ayia Napa in Cyprus and few more?

Well if you haven't then you know absolutely nothing!

Steve is absolutely right.... there are slappers and "good women"  who when going on holiday, they keep the hotel staff very busy and many locals more busy as the last part of the "S" is major part of their  holiday.

So what so special or bad about Girls in St. Petersburg having fun  during the football period?

At least they had plenty of attention and fun and I am sure the football fans didn't disappoint them for their company and I guess paid the bills too or do you think Putin asked (order) them to do their duty for their country?  :ROFL:

Where is the harm in their behaviour or  I detect a tinge of jealousy in your comments!?  :biggrin:

:nod:  :laugh:

BTW I took a look at you dating site www.russian4bride.com and  read the following text and that you have offices in France and Spain too. Must be a very busy and profitable operation!

"We take pride from the fact that the original concept of this premium niche dating site was suggested and developed by two Americans, John and Martin, who have greatly contributed not only to the overall site design but also to the seamless integration of many of its vital functions. These R4B experts have leveraged their core competences to develop a truly remarkable product.

Taking this occasion, we would like to thank them for their great input and to heartily welcome you to this stellar fruit of American thought and managerial experience. We have also received and continue to receive a lot of assistance from our Germany-located computer team who have made this site a truly 21st century, cutting-edge product. Feel yourself at home, folks, and enjoy your secure and meaningful online dating on russian4bride.com ! Don't hesitate to contact our skillful and swift Support if you have any questions, concerns or suggestions.

Offices:

29, rue des Vinaigriers 75010 PARIS, France

Calle Hermosilla 48, 1º derecha, 28001, Madrid, Espania "

I am very impressed

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online AvHdB

« Reply #32 on: August 14, 2018, 06:57:42 AM »
For the sake of understanding English.

Slapper in the Queens English translates in the peoples English 'loosely' to slut, sleep around or shag shack.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #33 on: August 14, 2018, 07:26:17 AM »

Slapper in the Queens English translates in the peoples English 'loosely' to slut, sleep around or shag shack.

Yes about right!! So a few slappers chase around a few Mexicans..  :laugh:

And what?

Just the same in any country of course SLIGHTLY different in the UK... :laugh:

Offline SL0413

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 1-5
« Reply #34 on: August 14, 2018, 07:52:34 AM »
[
I understand you are a single person and I wonder if you have been on holidays abroad, especially to some destinations, where all the young people from Europe go to have fun and offer: "SUN, SAND, SEA and SEX"?

If YES, then have you ever heard of Ibiza, in Spain, Mallia, Kavos, Faliraki and kardamena in Greece, and Ayia Napa in Cyprus and few more?

Not Corfu and Ios?  What was that popular place in Corfu...Pink Palace?  My first trip to Europe I took a ferry from Brindisi to Patras.  Noticed many young British girls getting off in Corfu.  God I feel old.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #35 on: August 14, 2018, 07:59:39 AM »
Steve, if you post another images as the above I will report you to the moderators.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #36 on: August 14, 2018, 08:02:31 AM »
Steve, if you post another images as the above I will report you to the moderators.

If you do not mind thats my Ex wife in the middle!!!!

Online AvHdB

« Reply #37 on: August 14, 2018, 08:09:51 AM »
 :sick0012: 

Well it could only get better!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #38 on: August 14, 2018, 08:13:00 AM »

Well it could only get better!

At the time she was the best in the village.. everyone wanted her!! Lucky me I got her.. :laugh:

Offline Wiz

« Reply #39 on: August 14, 2018, 08:56:58 AM »
[

Not Corfu and Ios?  What was that popular place in Corfu...Pink Palace?  My first trip to Europe I took a ferry from Brindisi to Patras.  Noticed many young British girls getting off in Corfu.  God I feel old.

Mallia is in Crete - Kavos is in Corfu  (lived there for 14 years), Faliraki is in Rhodes and kardamena in Kos [/b]

That Pink Pallas in Corfu is a Hotel and when I was there Corfu had everything you wished..... nudist beaches, night life and plenty of Sun and Sex. There were over 5000 british people living there permanently, don't know how many today.

I never been to Ios and I was told has lovely beaches and plenty of nudists.

Hope to go to Kos in September but not Kardamena..... always we stay in a studio in the south of the island at the resort KEFALOS, right on the sandy beach  and early in the morning I go snorkeling and fishing with the owner... Wife sleeps till we are back...and if we catch some good size fish everybody is happy. Hope to go there in September.

Have a nice holiday..

A video about beaches in Kos island.

32 Beaches in teh island of Kos

At the end you see pictures of the THERMA WATERS the volcano hot waters, where we go every night and swim and helps me with my back pain etc.and it's FREE.

Started going there every October since 1995 and always I have no more pain for the next year.
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Wiz

« Reply #40 on: August 14, 2018, 09:32:29 AM »

Offline SL0413

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #41 on: August 14, 2018, 09:46:37 AM »

If you do not mind thats my Ex wife in the middle!!!!

I see smoking has kept her in shape?  Now imagine if she stopped....

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #42 on: August 14, 2018, 10:44:12 AM »

And what?

That photo especially the overweight white woman in the middle is why western guys look overseas.  :laugh:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #43 on: August 14, 2018, 12:51:40 PM »

And what?

That photo especially the overweight white woman in the middle is why western guys look overseas.  :laugh:

Thats my bloody ex wife!! What do you mean over weight???? >:(

Offline Manny

« Reply #44 on: August 14, 2018, 01:00:47 PM »
Offices:

29, rue des Vinaigriers 75010 PARIS, France

http://www.coworkshop.fr/en/home-en/

Calle Hermosilla 48, 1º derecha, 28001, Madrid, Espania

http://www.theshedcoworking.com/contacto/

I am very impressed

Not sure I am. Bit of a stretch pretending free internet cafes for impecunious students and the like are ones "overseas offices".
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Seasoned

« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2018, 04:54:36 AM »
My point was - many Russian women are accessible to foreigners, their number is by no means getting smaller, quite the opposite is true. And yes, the worsening economic situation will always be a part of this puzzle. There were surely some slappers, but there were thosands of regular women. I don't hate foreigners to assume that only slappers can fancy their attention. But of course there are foreigners who hate themselves, I cannot help those.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2018, 04:57:47 AM »

Offline Annushka

Offline Seasoned

« Reply #48 on: August 15, 2018, 07:46:25 AM »
WTF is that? Are you guys ok?

Registration