The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Russian women seeking a better life abroad.. NOT  (Read 1708 times)

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: Russian women seeking a better life abroad.. NOT
« Reply #15 on: August 05, 2018, 04:20:45 AM »
No, moby, we can be sure, knows many people who know women who married foreign guys just last year and are blissfully happy and even now producing their second or third U.S. born child!
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #16 on: August 05, 2018, 09:21:07 AM »
No, moby, we can be sure, knows many people who know women who married foreign guys just last year and are blissfully happy and even now producing their second or third U.S. born child!

I certainly know better than you ...  Where have you been in Russia, recently - if at all no further than Piter ?

Andrewfi, the relationship and Russia 'expert'  :ROFL:

Russia doesn't have form for making stuff like this up.
He really did say that
Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2018, 09:40:53 AM »

Does Moby know any other human?

The human gestational term is 40 weeks. Two or three children born in the United States in there first year present is unlikely.

Should be noted I am teasing Andrew and Moby, it is a rare chance that you can poke both of them in the same post.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Seasoned

• http://www.russian4bride.com
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #18 on: August 12, 2018, 04:21:37 PM »
The recent World Cup here in Russia has shown that many Russian women are keenly interested in marrying foreign men. This interest will be increasing steeply in unison with the ongoing economic meltdown. There are some Russian women who would never marry a foreigner, of course, it all depends on the upbringing and errr... values. But on the whole, there is a clear upwards trend, despite all the artificial barriers.
https://www.russian4bride.com - Russian and Ukrainian dating

Online msmoby

« Reply #19 on: August 12, 2018, 11:34:44 PM »

Your in Russia enough Im sure you will agree the young so called "Russian bride" is well and truly dead..

An example that suggests otherwise.. The former manger(ess?) of the Sochi is married to a Brit and was waiting for FLR ( Formal Leave to Remain) to permanently join her beau

She was smart and attractive and her staff loved her ....I think she'll do very well in the UK, too

He really did say that

Offline Manny

« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2018, 07:42:34 AM »
There are some Russian women who would never marry a foreigner, of course, it all depends on the upbringing and errr... values.

What a bizarre quote from someone who loves America more than Russia. My, you are mixed up aren't you?

Wouldn't you jump at the chance to marry an American woman and live in a double wide in the US?  :gousa:
please tell me where I'm being / have been 'dishonest'? 
Yes, he said that.........

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #21 on: August 13, 2018, 08:07:07 AM »
There are some Russian women who would never marry a foreigner, of course, it all depends on the upbringing and errr... values.

What a bizarre quote from someone who loves America more than Russia. My, you are mixed up aren't you?

Wouldn't you jump at the chance to marry an American woman and live in a double wide in the US?  :gousa:

American women only marry guys who can support them.. so thats him out for a start... :ROFL:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Seasoned

« Reply #22 on: August 13, 2018, 09:52:24 AM »

Why, there are females who would never marry a foreigner - in any country. The reasons for this may be different but it is true.

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #23 on: August 13, 2018, 10:54:39 AM »
Just been down town.. wow!! since the rouble crash and the up coming melt down of the Russian economy all the women have gone? hell knows where, maybe the airport ?  :Zzzzsleep:

I think all the flights to the US are already sold out.. :Zzzzsleep:

Online msmoby

« Reply #24 on: August 13, 2018, 10:55:54 AM »
Corrected

An example that suggests otherwise.. The former manager(ess?) of the Sochi Park Inn  is married to a Brit and was waiting for FLR ( Formal Leave to Remain) to permanently join her beau

She was smart and attractive and her staff loved her ....I think she'll do very well in the UK, too
He really did say that

Offline Seasoned

« Reply #25 on: August 13, 2018, 03:02:01 PM »
Just been down town.. wow!! since the rouble crash and the up coming melt down of the Russian economy all the women have gone? hell knows where, maybe the airport ?  :Zzzzsleep:

I think all the flights to the US are already sold out.. :Zzzzsleep:

Some went to the airport together with foreign bearded fans, yes, - for a better life abroad and away from Putin's Russia, I still see some Russian girls with African and Mexican men in supermarkets who look like fans who got lost and didn't make it to their planes on time, but most of the Russian brides here in SPb are still recovering from wild shagging sessions with Mexican and Brazilian football fans. Wait for a couple more weeks, they will be hungry for love and a better life abroad again...

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2018, 03:47:32 PM »
 :Zzzzsleep: :Zzzzsleep:

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2018, 06:34:54 PM »
. . . most of the Russian brides here in SPb are still recovering from wild shagging sessions with Mexican and Brazilian football fans. Wait for a couple more weeks, they will be hungry for love and a better life abroad again...

I would suggest waiting a bit longer, like +/- 40 weeks . . .
   :coffeeread:
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online msmoby

« Reply #28 on: August 13, 2018, 10:56:33 PM »

I would suggest waiting a bit longer, like +/- 40 weeks . . . [/font][/size]   :coffeeread:

*I* would suggest you accepted some facts from those who were there - rather than the opinion from your armchair ..

The WC brought handsome Peruvians, Uruguayans and Spanish ( for example) to Sochi and they weren't poor.

Some were from New York - spoke perfect English and have struck up relationships with local lasses and have already returned with their free visa - valid until the end of the year.!

He really did say that

Offline Seasoned

« Reply #29 on: August 14, 2018, 02:04:53 AM »
. . . most of the Russian brides here in SPb are still recovering from wild shagging sessions with Mexican and Brazilian football fans. Wait for a couple more weeks, they will be hungry for love and a better life abroad again...

I would suggest waiting a bit longer, like +/- 40 weeks . . .
   :coffeeread:

I meant the ones who survived the onslaught, I didn't count the casualties in.:) 

Registration