The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Russian women seeking a better life abroad.. NOT  (Read 310 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Russian women seeking a better life abroad.. NOT
« on: June 22, 2018, 05:49:26 AM »
A good article about Russian women and the loss of interest in marrying a foreigner..

https://themoscowtimes.com/articles/russian-women-theyre-just-not-that-into-you-51796

As I said many times , its already happened! Young women sly do not want to leave Russia anymore .. Of course there is always the very tiny few..

Life is better for most here with so many more opportunities than in Western Europe .. who needs to relocate to Sweden now just to have the latest I phone?

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: Russian women seeking a better life abroad.. NOT
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2018, 04:27:17 PM »
Most people who immigrate elsewhere is not due to marriage nor employment.  It is often due to unsustainable conditions in your native land (e.g., war, poverty, disease, famine, persecution, revolution, etc.) and you are looking for alternatives (which you can see from the many news stories being reported world wide).  The same principle applies in centuries past.  When there is turmoil (like a major market crash), you have to act quickly because the times they are a changing.   ;D

Offline Jerash

« Reply #2 on: June 22, 2018, 04:59:19 PM »
DC, what exactly is your point besides stating the obvious?

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2018, 05:26:55 PM »
Jerash

The point is do not believe what is told to you by anyone as being true.  Telemarketers will say that now is the best time to act (in up and down markets) just to hook you in as a customer.

Online Texan77

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2018, 10:41:16 PM »
A good article about Russian women and the loss of interest in marrying a foreigner..

https://themoscowtimes.com/articles/russian-women-theyre-just-not-that-into-you-51796

As I said many times , its already happened! Young women sly do not want to leave Russia anymore .. Of course there is always the very tiny few..

Life is better for most here with so many more opportunities than in Western Europe .. who needs to relocate to Sweden now just to have the latest I phone?

From here there are still those who will look but now there is a number of horror stories of other guys who brought home a FSU woman whose life did not turn out so well. The notion she is young, beautiful and will care for your ever wish dream no longer exist as much as it used to. Also now we have an increasing number of women in the USA who found it easier to be a sugar baby than go to school or become a fast food worker. Why become a sex tourist any more? Two to six hundred per visit she comes to your place twice a week or what ever you work out. Often Young, beautiful, white and completely lazy. Trade her in for a different model any time you want. There are web sites full of eager women.

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2018, 12:38:59 AM »
Dear Steveboy

( as you know - this is my third attempt )

Do you think your observation still applies to older ladies - those who have lived in Soviet times ?

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2018, 05:27:00 AM »

From here there are still those who will look but now there is a number of horror stories of other guys who brought home a FSU woman whose life did not turn out so well. The notion she is young, beautiful and will care for your ever wish dream no longer exist as much as it used to. Also now we have an increasing number of women in the USA who found it easier to be a sugar baby than go to school or become a fast food worker. Why become a sex tourist any more? Two to six hundred per visit she comes to your place twice a week or what ever you work out. Often Young, beautiful, white and completely lazy. Trade her in for a different model any time you want. There are web sites full of eager women.

Exactly correct!! I have even told guys in the 70 and over looking for some fun /sex in Ukraine its cheaper to find a young hooker at home than waste all that money on flights and stupid women trying to rip you off..if not some sugar babe!  If I was younger I would be a sugar babe.. :laugh:

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2018, 06:22:06 AM »
I have even told guys in the 70 and over looking for some fun /sex in Ukraine its cheaper to find a young hooker at home than waste all that money on flights and stupid women trying to rip you off..if not some sugar babe!  If I was younger I would be a sugar babe.. :laugh:

To recap the goals of Steveboy:

#1  To live forever.
#2  To have an island empire, where he is king, CEO and master at arms.
#3  To have a sex change.

Hey if it works for you goal for it!   :-X
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2018, 09:40:44 AM »
I have even told guys in the 70 and over looking for some fun /sex in Ukraine its cheaper to find a young hooker at home than waste all that money on flights and stupid women trying to rip you off..if not some sugar babe!  If I was younger I would be a sugar babe.. :laugh:

#1  To live forever.

1. Working on it.. but not easy..

2. Thats going to be easier than finding a solution to live forever..

3. No Im not doing that! Probably one of the reasons I left the UK, it will be compulsory soon along with bar coding your forehead  :laugh:

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2018, 02:17:53 PM »

#1  To live forever.

1. Working on it.. but not easy..

2. Thats going to be easier than finding a solution to live forever..

3. No Im not doing that! Probably one of the reasons I left the UK, it will be compulsory soon along with bar coding your forehead  :laugh:

tiphat  Hope you are wrong.   :laugh:  Scared you might be correct  ???
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2018, 07:24:04 PM »
If this video is representative of the Russian dating scene,  western men might have a lot of competition for the few available ladies.

https://youtu.be/0_6H8Lrlulo
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.