The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: What is going on in Italy?  (Read 3139 times)

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: What is going on in Italy?
« Reply #25 on: May 30, 2018, 06:58:58 PM »
This is an online dissertation that explains some of what brought about the reality of Mussolini and the time line in Italian history.

https://eastsidemarxism.files.wordpress.com/2017/06/patricia-knight-mussolini-and-fascism.pdf

It is a long but interesting read.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2018, 11:25:40 PM »
B.B I will not bother answering your bullshit comments in no 2 & 3 to satisfy your inflated ego. Your supposedly superior knowledge but ignorance in my book, about economic and political affairs it's a waste of my time.

I get more satisfaction talking to intelligent and well educated Greek posters than reading your bullshit posts here.

I am reminded, yet again, why I so seldom bother with you.  Any discussion with you is akin to attempting to have a rational debate on the merits of reason and restraint with a rabid badger.  Not only is one's opponent unqualified from the start, it is only out to injure you.

:'(

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #27 on: May 31, 2018, 05:12:07 AM »
B.B I will not bother answering your bullshit comments in no 2 & 3 to satisfy your inflated ego. Your supposedly superior knowledge but ignorance in my book, about economic and political affairs it's a waste of my time.

I get more satisfaction talking to intelligent and well educated Greek posters than reading your bullshit posts here.

I am reminded, yet again, why I so seldom bother with you.  Any discussion with you is akin to attempting to have a rational debate on the merits of reason and restraint with a rabid badger.  Not only is one's opponent unqualified from the start, it is only out to injure you.

B/B

On behalf of badgers this is quite unfair. I think an interchange with Wiz is more like watching a decaying sub-atomic particle.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #28 on: May 31, 2018, 05:13:20 AM »
Wiz, if that is your work then please accept my apologies. I was led astray by the language being dissimilar to your normal style.

Andrew you and me know each other on these boards for many years and I don't remember ever having any disagreements or arguments, like those I have with the Trolls....Moby and AvHdB etc.

No offence taken and your apology it's not necessary and I always enjoy reading your detailed and coherent postings. which make a lot of difference from the usual crap postings of the Trolls.

I am sure you realised that Google translation did not match my usual style, because of nuances with my Greek popular language writing style.

Just for your information, since the 2009 Greek elections....following the Credit crunch, I have been spending most of my free time following developments in my birth country. I have been posting many articles and comments, in Greek newspapers and various sites and also taking part in phone-in programs where I have to be extremely careful of what I am saying because there are many well educated people, from around the world, taking part.

Socrates said: "I am growing older always learning!"

PS: May I ask you politely to explain to AvHdB, in a language he can understand why the US and USSR + Russia have always been "Arch rivals?"

Thank you.

tiphat

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2018, 05:36:10 AM »

B/B

I don't remember in the past that we ever had any discussion because I always found your posts boring....so I refrained taking part, but this time I could not resist the temptation to reply to such ignorance and arrogance on your part.

Your reply above proved all my comments and opinion about your innate posts, with you rude put down remarks as you are unable to challenge my comments. It is very clear that I am more tuned with International affairs than yourself, so if you haven't learned anything from my post I will let you to sleep in your ignorance and continue with your superiority fallacy and inflated ego. (:)

AvHdB

Turn on the other side and sleep on your private party with your bottle yesterday!  :P  :Zzzzsleep:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #30 on: May 31, 2018, 10:57:18 PM »
It is very clear that I am more tuned with International affairs than yourself, so if you haven't learned anything from my post I will let you to sleep in your ignorance and continue with your superiority fallacy and inflated ego.

I don't know what your diagnosis is, but I bet it's difficult to pronounce.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #31 on: June 07, 2018, 05:49:37 PM »
As predicted by some economists in the US the end of the Empire it's approaching very fast..... one of them said.... as early as 2030???

Isaac Newton predicts that the world will end in 2060, so this is NOT a problem.   :chuckle:

So then the time times & half a time are 42 months or 1260 days or three years & an half, reckoning twelve months to a year & 30 days to a month as was done in the Calendar of the primitive year. And the days of short lived Beasts being put for the years of lived [sic] kingdoms, the period of 1260 days, if dated from the complete conquest of the three kings A.C. 800, will end A.C. 2060. It may end later, but I see no reason for its ending sooner.

It’s important to note that Newton didn’t believe the world would “end” in the sense of cease to exist or burn up in holy flames.

http://www.openculture.com/2015/10/in-1704-isaac-newton-predicts-the-world-will-end-in-2060.html

OUR FUTURE GENERATION

Between 2014 and 2060, the U.S. population is projected to increase from 319 million to 417 million, reaching 400 million in 2051.

By 2030, one in five Americans is projected to be 65 years and older.

By 2044, more than half of all Americans are projected to belong to a minority group (any group other than non-Hispanic White alone).

By 2060, nearly one in five of the nation’s total population is projected to be foreign born.

Source:  U.S. Department of Commerce, Economics and Statistics Administration, U.S. Census Bureau, issued March 2015

“Wisdom is perishable. Unlike information or knowledge, it cannot be stored in a computer or recorded in a book. It expires with each passing generation.”

"Before you go and criticize the younger generation, just remember who raised them.”

“Blessed is the generation in which the old listen to the young; and doubly blessed is the generation in which the young listen to the old”

Isaac Newton said that the world will end in 2060, so 417 million of you in the USA and the rest of the world will have to deal with it.

Start making your reservation to travel to Alpha Centauri.     :chuckle:

An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd