The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: updated list of sites  (Read 17397 times)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: updated list of sites
« Reply #75 on: July 20, 2019, 06:10:09 AM »

Mamba.ru works quite well. Depending upon your location you might need to pay for VIP membership - but it is worth paying for anyway!

ok this is a large website as i thought there might be niche markets for the UK with Brexit
[/quote]

:ROFL:

Mamba.ru ... are you being serious ?   The guy is presumably not looking to hook up with professional pleasure makers
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline MBS01

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #76 on: July 20, 2019, 03:30:34 PM »
I got curious and started reading this topic from the beginning.  The funny part is the original FREE SITE quoted did and I expect still works rather well.  It is almost 17 years since I first wrote to my lovely wife Lora through it!  We met up about a month later in Ukraine.  Then like a number of other past and present posters married in Ukraine almost 16 years ago before she moved to Canada 15 years ago.  My how time flies!!!

So for the record said FREE SITE does and has worked well for us and others over the years as well.  Perhaps not for everyone but why not try it and see where it leads you could be one of the winners in this adventure.  Back 18 or so years ago did travel to both Russia and Ukraine.  Even now there are in-laws in both countries that we continue to visit.

Great that this makes my 1,000th. Post on RUA as I could not think of a better topic to write about for this number.

So take care and do enjoy this adventure however you do it.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #77 on: July 20, 2019, 03:52:36 PM »
Moby, go get a job or go do some bizniz instead of coming out with even more sh!t.

It is fine for you to mislead your 'customers' and 'contacts' but let's keep it at that, eh?
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #78 on: July 20, 2019, 05:41:09 PM »
Moby, go get a job or go do some bizniz instead of coming out with even more sh!t.

It is fine for you to mislead your 'customers' and 'contacts' but let's keep it at that, eh?

Tut. tut, Fifi

Raw nerve, struck ?..

What sort of dinosaur 'recommends' Mamba?

Now THAT is really is misleading folks ...
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline PaulR

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #79 on: June 09, 2020, 01:22:07 PM »
I was checking out Ukrainedate.com. Thankfully did not join. You have to be a premium member to message. In the statuses of most of the women, they were being displayed as standard members. I would have never heard from them.

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #80 on: June 09, 2020, 05:43:49 PM »
I was checking out Ukrainedate.com. Thankfully did not join. You have to be a premium member to message. In the statuses of most of the women, they were being displayed as standard members. I would have never heard from them.

Welcome to RUA!  tiphat

Why not tell the forum a bit more about your self. Feel free to ask questions. Plenty of opinions and thoughts as well as wisdom present.

And it is free!
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #81 on: June 09, 2020, 06:40:50 PM »

I joined Ukraine Date dot com last year and very quickly had direct contact with a very attractive young woman residing in the states, so your information is not correct.

Welcome to this forum, the best and most interesting one there is.

tiphat

Offline PaulR

« Reply #82 on: June 29, 2020, 06:57:39 PM »
Happy you met someone.

I stand by my assessment of Ukrainedate.com after going on as a free member. I have been on good sites and bad ones. The number of full members (women) with messaging ability was extremely low. Not that I would have never heard from anyone, but it was clear that the volume of potential correspondence would have been very low and not worth the expense. Who cares if there are a bunch of pics on the site; they are just empty profiles to fill up space.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #83 on: June 30, 2020, 01:17:56 AM »
Happy you met someone.

I stand by my assessment of Ukrainedate.com after going on as a free member. I have been on good sites and bad ones. The number of full members (women) with messaging ability was extremely low. Not that I would have never heard from anyone, but it was clear that the volume of potential correspondence would have been very low and not worth the expense. Who cares if there are a bunch of pics on the site; they are just empty profiles to fill up space.

ALL the women on Ukrainedate are able to speak IF you pay your subscription.. what your saying really is you DO NOT want to pay.. :laugh:

Some people are so busy checking this and checking that, analyzing if the profiles are real analyzing if the pictures are real, scanning the pictures then checking in Google image search, then doing this, then doing that, then complaining about this and complaining about that.. and guess what?? In the end they take 5 years to find a site to sign up to and once singed up all they do is complain about being scammed , cos after all the checking and scrutinizing they immediately go and start writing to clearly fake young women.. Are you one of those? I would say so,,,

A typical Moaning Minnie...
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!