The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Where would you be?  (Read 2220 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Where would you be?
« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2018, 11:21:04 AM »
I think most singles would choose 10,000 BC .

Why?

1. No need to court any women. Just come out of your cave see some big hairy buxom wench and shout "Come here let I have eee" Basically it was like legalised rape those days. No need to turn up in some flash car! Just grab her and take her in your cave for some hot steamy night by the camp fire ... :laugh:

2. No need to send any cash.. I noticed lots of singles today are getting pretty tight when it comes to spending some cash on the women, thats judging by the amount of guys making the women to make her own way to his country.. :ROFL:

3. A different women every day, just wake up kick last nights one out and grab another..

Disadvantage..

1. Bad breath

2. Rotten teeth

3. Hairy arm pits probably chest and defy ass .. :laugh:

4. Her other half might just stick a spear through you..

I guess much comes down to how long you have been single for..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2018, 04:07:35 PM »
2. Rotten teeth

This is false.  Teeth found in skulls thousands of years ago have better teeth than current humans.  Cavities and tooth decay due to diet (especially sugar) has eaten away at the enamel of teeth.  Just look at the people in the UK.  Classic example.   :chuckle:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2018, 04:10:55 PM »
One thing I find funny about this thread is that everyone skips over the impossibility of "time travel" and then wants to argue about this or that problem of day to day life.  :chuckle:

B/B

'Impossible', huh ? The Vulcans said that and Captain Archer of the first starship Enterprise proved them wrong ..

with the last episode of "Timeless", time travelers from the future return to the present to alter history yet again.  I thought that there was some kind of scientific rule that the same person from different timelines could not coexist at the same time and place?  That if they did contact one another, it would destroy everything (like matter combining with antimatter).   :chuckle:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2018, 04:40:56 PM »
Steveboy,

This is all your fault!

Shortly, we all have Moby & Wiz living in harmony on the same island. Jerash will be best friends with BillyB.

What is the future of RUA?

Av
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #29 on: May 16, 2018, 08:24:43 PM »
One thing I find funny about this thread is that everyone skips over the impossibility of "time travel" and then wants to argue about this or that problem of day to day life.  :chuckle:

B/B

'Impossible', huh ? The Vulcans said that and Captain Archer of the first starship Enterprise proved them wrong ..

It has long been suspected that you have difficult discerning fantasy from reality. 

Now it is confirmed.  :chuckle:

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2018, 01:49:23 AM »
Poor BB,

I planted a baited hook and you were the first fish I landed ...
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2018, 03:30:16 AM »
Poor BB,

I planted a baited hook and you were the first fish I landed ...

You sound desperate.  :(

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #32 on: May 17, 2018, 04:30:10 PM »
That is because they had a weak captain ... there would be no mutinies on my ship!! All the families of the my crew would be interned until we return with strict instructions for swift executions should I not return..  :smokin:

Besides my crew would be hand picked by myself.. tiphat

First you have to prove yourself through many years of hard work so that somebody would appoint you captain. You want to live in a time of great adventure and rewards but most men tried and failed and few got their names in history books. With all the good, you need to accept the bad and back then, life spans were short. Today's Alaska crab fishermen are living much longer than the average person 600 years ago.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Registration