The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: They call it a success.  (Read 3553 times)

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
They call it a success.
« on: November 05, 2018, 06:29:34 PM »
Was looking at the  successful matches on this website.  One particular individual named Lawrence is a real success as he is  featured quite a few times. There's other males also with more than one success story.
Now I do get advertising from this site sent to my email and they do boast of over 10,000 successful matches.
Wonder how many actual marriages they could claim?

https://www.dream-singles.com/testimonials.php?page=1
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: They call it a success.
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 08:03:51 PM »
Was looking at the  successful matches on this website.  One particular individual named Lawrence is a real success as he is  featured quite a few times. There's other males also with more than one success story.
Now I do get advertising from this site sent to my email and they do boast of over 10,000 successful matches.
Wonder how many actual marriages they could claim?

https://www.dream-singles.com/testimonials.php?page=1

The same guy (Lawrence) is shown 4 separate times with 4 different quite young women.

Basically if a guy shows up and has a meeting, they’re claiming “success”. I rather doubt if Lawrence had any real success.  :chuckle:

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 08:10:50 PM »

Their "success stories" are mostly people photo'd at social events. Most of those meetings won't lead to marriage. Deceptive advertising.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #3 on: November 08, 2018, 05:46:29 PM »
It's a success because they did not have to cancel the social event trip due to lack of participation.   :chuckle:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2018, 10:03:02 AM »
Its funny as if you go to a genuine dating site and look at success stories you will only see guys who have  met a women within a realistic age group, you don't see some 65 year old fat *snip* with a beautiful 30 year old babe..

But when you look at dream fantasies.. sorry I mean singles you have to laugh.. every guy in the success stories looks like he's in his 60's has been dragged through the hedge backwards  YET! he still managed to marry a young beauty queen..

Of course he's still got his teeth and some hair so why shouldn't he rescues some poor blond from her drunkard boyfriend.. :ROFL:

like this idiot,,she looks 16 that would make him a sex pervert who would usually get locked up..

https://www.dream-singles.com/testimonials.php?__tcAction=show&id=1728&from_page=1
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2018, 10:41:56 AM »
She looks really young and he looks like somebody's taking a mugshot.

He looks much less comfortable than she does.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2018, 12:09:48 PM »
She looks really young and he looks like somebody's taking a mugshot.

He looks much less comfortable than she does.

Young women like that are not so desperate today.. you will never ever see any guys like that married to young beauties its alllllllllllllllllllll finished a veryyyyyyy looooooong time ago! just people don't want to believe it..

But there is some good news and that is if you search for a women in a realistic age group and probably she will be over 38/39/40 you can still find your love.. :loving:

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2018, 12:35:53 PM »
you don't see some 65 year old fat *snip* with a beautiful 30 year old babe.

That's only because I'm not 65 yet.  :chuckle:

That said, Dream-Whatever does seem to project as a slow-motion car crash.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2018, 12:52:25 PM »
you don't see some 65 year old fat *snip* with a beautiful 30 year old babe.

That's only because I'm not 65 yet.  :chuckle:

That said, Dream-Whatever does seem to project as a slow-motion car crash.

B/B

You will be there one day..

Best advice for any oldies looking to travel to Ukraine for a young beauty queen is don't waste your time and money!!

You can hire a stunning 25 year old in Kiev for probably $200 a day thats 1400.00 for the week, its a lot less hassle , you get sex non stop she spends all night in your bed, no need to waste time and money trying so hard, no need to buy diamond rings, fur coats, eat at expensive restaurants no need for any bullshit! And no need to get ripped off ..

Its just a straight forward business deal.. which is basically all you will be doing in any case as for most women in Ukraine your just BUSINESS and nothing more if your a pensioner looking for a queen.. :)

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2018, 02:07:13 PM »
Any man with a lick of sense should be able to understand this is nothing more than a fantasy.  A few times a year the site allows you to open letters for free. This recently on Halloween.  The amount of letters with photos was staggering.  I tried to open as many as possible mainly for the photos  :smokin:
I  couldn't keep up with the incoming letters.  Well over 2000 .
Those  men featured in the success stories most likely spent a  small fortune for the honor of being successful.
Supposedly these women are looking for love,  as often those requesting chat, offer tempting proposals to do just about anything.
There's a few men that in real life this would be normal,  but the average Joe ain't gonna get action like that.
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2018, 03:48:05 PM »
You will be there one day.

Maybe yes, maybe no.  As Christians sometimes say, "Tomorrow isn't promised".

Best advice for any oldies looking to travel to Ukraine for a young beauty queen is don't waste your time and money!!

For most folks that's true, although I would not limit it to Ukr.

You can hire a stunning 25 year old in Kiev for probably $200 a day

No need, although I'm not against that for those so inclined, provided it's a voluntary transaction on both sides.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #11 on: November 10, 2018, 09:30:03 AM »
You will be there one day.

Maybe yes, maybe no.  As Christians sometimes say, "Tomorrow isn't promised".

For most folks that's true, although I would not limit it to Ukr.

You can hire a stunning 25 year old in Kiev for probably $200 a day

No need, although I'm not against that for those so inclined, provided it's a voluntary transaction on both sides.

B/B

Come on admit it? You have done it before, you arrived in Ukraine all ready to hit the town but Natasha , Anna, Rimma and others never turned up! So you sat in the hotel and made the call..  ;D

Registration