The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The power of makeup.  (Read 896 times)

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
The power of makeup.
« on: April 20, 2018, 08:42:01 PM »
I'm blown away by how beautiful an average looking woman can be with some fresh paint.
This is an amazing form of art.

Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: The power of makeup.
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2018, 10:23:41 PM »
I'm blown away by how beautiful an average looking woman can be with some fresh paint.
This is an amazing form of art.

Really cannot understand why beautiful women need to wear too much slap.

This poster prefers the natural look
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2018, 05:27:38 AM »
When your at some nightclub and its a little dark its surprising how many women look like beauty queens...

But it can be a horror story in the morning when she wakes up next to you in broad day light with her make up smudged.. :sick0012:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2018, 08:47:28 AM »
When your at some nightclub and its a little dark its surprising how many women look like beauty queens...

But it can be a horror story in the morning when she wakes up next to you in broad day light with her make up smudged.. :sick0012:

:laugh:
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2018, 09:57:26 AM »

:laugh:

Big craters on the face are easy to disguise in the dark and filler paste is cheap and abundant today.. :laugh:

• Supporting Hero Member
« Reply #5 on: April 21, 2018, 10:36:44 AM »
Big craters on the face are easy to disguise in the dark and filler paste is cheap and abundant today.. :laugh:

I've always felt badly for people (especially females) who suffer from acne / acne scars and other skin issues on the face. Not that such conditions aren't unpleasant anywhere upon the body, but especially the face as it's not only the first thing that people usually see, but also the part of our structure that most people will vividly remember.
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #6 on: April 21, 2018, 11:07:59 AM »

I've always felt badly for people (especially females) who suffer from acne / acne scars and other skin issues on the face. Not that such conditions aren't unpleasant anywhere upon the body, but especially the face as it's not only the first thing that people usually see, but also the part of our structure that most people will vividly remember.

Yes correct... but I guess you could say that about a guy with a small todgger , men have problems also...

There is a really good and interesting series on Netflix "The undatables" well worth watching

• Supporting Hero Member
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2018, 10:55:56 AM »
There is a really good and interesting series on Netflix "The undatables" well worth watching

Don't think I've heard of that one but it sounds potentially interesting; I'll check it out.

Registration