The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Question regarding hotels  (Read 2322 times)

Online Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Question regarding hotels
« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2018, 02:02:10 AM »
Obviously you are bored out of your mind........trolling for ADL.

Are you really 'Feste'? And yes I am strong supporter of the Anti Dumb League.

No I am not but you are!........

Here is something for you to get jealous and hateful towards the Greeks and Greece.

"The British Museum’s astonishing, ravishing, sublime new exhibition brings you face to face with the most revolutionary sculptures ever created.

The Kiss is, well, it’s The Kiss – one of the most sensual and captivating masterpieces of modern times, a provocatively erotic blast of free love that shook Paris in 1882. It is one of the best-known, best-loved sculptures in the world. "

And those old Greek goddesses blow it away.

Take a look, read and enjoy what the ancient Greeks have created......... 2000 years ago.

'Astonishing, ravishing, sublime' – Rodin and the Art of Ancient Greece review

Enjoy.......

:king:

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2018, 04:40:18 AM »
Wiz,

Thank you, I read elsewhere about the exhibition. It is indeed great art. I guess even a fool can have good taste. Will you go view it?

“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2018, 05:52:02 AM »
Wiz,

Thank you, I read elsewhere about the exhibition. It is indeed great art. I guess even a fool can have good taste. Will you go view it?

That is the plan, subject to days off of my wife and she want to go and visit.
We have already been to Athens, Acropolis and the New Museum

Regarding the Greek Parthenon Marbles, I have been together with my sons, couple of times..... long time ago, when they were at school.

I noticed that you continue your insults.... but it is to be expected from one of your kind... and the hate the Jews feel against the Greek Ancient culture and civilisation.

Whatever you do, you will never be able to match or offer something similar to our civilisation apart from few exceptions..

:evilgrin0002:

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2018, 06:17:47 PM »
Wiz,

That is the plan, subject to days off of my wife and she want to go and visit.
We have already been to Athens, Acropolis and the New Museum

Regarding the Greek Parthenon Marbles, I have been together with my sons, couple of times..... long time ago, when they were at school.

I noticed that you continue your insults.... but it is to be expected from one of your kind... and the hate the Jews feel against the Greek Ancient culture and civilisation.

Whatever you do, you will never be able to match or offer something similar to our civilisation apart from few exceptions..

:evilgrin0002:

Well on the Dutch side there is R. van Rijn, F Hals, V. van Gogh, & P. Mondriaan

On the American side there is E. Hopper, W. Homer, R. Lichtenstein and J. Johns.

I know for some not everyones taste or favorite. There is also W. de Kooning who was Dutch and American. 
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot