The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Question regarding hotels  (Read 6908 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Re: Question regarding hotels
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2018, 05:34:55 AM »
I never heard of anyone having trouble with finding a hotel in Turkey ? Where is this rule ?

As I see it most hotels are full with Turks who are single and taking hookers back to their rooms with no problems or picking up women at a club and going to some hotel for a few hours, half of the Saudis staying in Istanbul with their wives are inviting hookers to their rooms to join in for threesomes gang bangs and all sort of shit , those Saudis are dirty buggers!!! Don't let the robe and 2 wives fool you!

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline leslied

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #26 on: April 21, 2018, 01:29:54 PM »
I never heard of anyone having trouble with finding a hotel in Turkey ? Where is this rule ?

As I see it most hotels are full with Turks who are single and taking hookers back to their rooms with no problems or picking up women at a club and going to some hotel for a few hours, half of the Saudis staying in Istanbul with their wives are inviting hookers to their rooms to join in for threesomes gang bangs and all sort of shit , those Saudis are dirty buggers!!! Don't let the robe and 2 wives fool you!

I know you are joking Steve but since Erdogan became president a lot of things have changed...

Prostitutes and hotels are a VERY dangerous game now.  It is illegal, and the maximum fine for the hotelier is the confiscation of the hotel !! A couple of notorious hotels in Alanya were busted and the girls jailed.

Like everything else keep quiet about it do not offend people and no problem.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #27 on: April 21, 2018, 01:48:31 PM »

I know you are joking Steve but since Erdogan became president a lot of things have changed...

Prostitutes and hotels are a VERY dangerous game now.  It is illegal, and the maximum fine for the hotelier is the confiscation of the hotel !! A couple of notorious hotels in Alanya were busted and the girls jailed.

No I'm not joking!! Im 100% serious!! Istanbul is full of arabs now from all sorts of places.. and they are at it all the time, especially the lot walking about in robes with 3/4 wives trailing behind , Istanbul is packed solid with gay boys and there are all ****** the arabs in just about every hotel..plus lots more :) gang bangs , orgies you name it , its happening in lots and lots of hotels there!

How do I know ? I know some people , probably not the sort of people you would hang about with :hidechair:   :laugh: :laugh:

I guess they are all keeping quiet about it... bloody camel shaggers..

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #28 on: April 21, 2018, 05:24:40 PM »
Istanbul is full of arabs now from all sorts of places.. and they are at it all the time, especially the lot walking about in robes with 3/4 wives trailing behind , Istanbul is packed . . .

Curious where do they leave the other 1/4 of wife material?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2018, 02:42:51 AM »
Istanbul is full of arabs now from all sorts of places.. and they are at it all the time, especially the lot walking about in robes with 3/4 wives trailing behind , Istanbul is packed . . .

They are there with them!! You know orgie gang bang , those muslim arabs are dirty buggers ..   :laugh:

Take a search in Google for every thing in Istanbul , its the sin capital of the Middle East . The city has probably more gays and she males than many other places.. Google and see for yourself ...

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #30 on: April 22, 2018, 03:13:09 AM »

The city has probably more gays and she males than many other places.. Google and see for yourself ...

Who needs to 'google'? ....  I go there - often - and I must be missing something ..now if you were referring to Thailand ;)

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online AvHdB

« Reply #31 on: April 22, 2018, 04:24:33 PM »

They are there with them!! You know orgie gang bang , those muslim arabs are dirty buggers ..   :laugh:

Take a search in Google for every thing in Istanbul , its the sin capital of the Middle East . The city has probably more gays and she males than many other places.. Google and see for yourself ...

No thanks, I'll trust your expertise.  :hidechair:

Offline Jerash

« Reply #32 on: April 22, 2018, 04:32:19 PM »

He has already posted photos of his mistress..... in a Bikini.....showing her nice body... and nothing is wrong with that!

Referring to her as my 'mistress' infers some sort of illicit affair. You DO like to gossip, Wiz

Once again, sorry - but SC's baps will have to be a wet dream for you, old son .. I prefer a tease photo

You can only wonder what the motivation is, to post a semi nude of your significant other on a forum.

The only reasons I can think of, aren’t anything to be proud about.

I'd have to agree to that, It's pretty mental.  Moby, does she know and agree to you posting her sexy pics here in the forum?  And even if so, why?  What is wrong with you?

Offline Jerash

« Reply #33 on: April 22, 2018, 04:40:36 PM »

Aha, once again trying to run cover for the Saudis.  Please serve me up my forum ban, like you did last time when I criticized Saudi Arabia, land of the Brave and Free.

Watch it guys, this comment is going to disappear and me too, because there is a Saudi lover with Moderator rights at RUA

Offline Jerash

« Reply #34 on: April 22, 2018, 04:50:28 PM »

Aha, once again trying to run cover for the Saudis.  Please serve me up my forum ban, like you did last time when I criticized Saudi Arabia, land of the Brave and Free.

Watch it guys, this comment is going to disappear and me too, because there is a Saudi lover with Moderator rights at RUA

He's telling us to keep hush hush on Saudi debauchery, because Saudis don't really want anyone to know that while they enforce piety at home, the rich go abroad to Switzerland, France, US, Lebanon, Turkey, and elsewhere to drink a bit of booze, sniff a bit of cocaine and more.  Yet, they'll kill people at home for the same behaviour.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #35 on: April 22, 2018, 05:05:34 PM »
It must not be easy to be a moderator. . .

Jerash attempting the mods to ban him for being challenged.

Wiz who thinks the Zionists/Israel/Jewish population rule the BBC & world.

Confederate who can find a conspiracy in a rain bow.

Me who other think I am always intoxicated.

Moby posting foto's of his better half.

Others who have a bit more wisdom and tact than FiFi.

It ain't easy!  tiphat

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #36 on: April 23, 2018, 12:35:50 AM »
"Wow',  'Moby posts photos of his other half  '..

Definitely , a banning offence. They certainly answered the original poster's concerns, given where they were taken))

Jeresh has met SC and should know better. This is a lady that has no hang ups about being topless and her body.  She grew up in an USSR orphanage and simply has none of the shyness re near nudity some of our more righteous members possess.

It is amusing to note our leader's ' Missus' image is used in the advert for his book and Wiz' ( as per usual ) uses the image of a lady in a bikini  (probably with her the owner's permission )

Where are the 'howls of outrage' in these cases ? ))

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline leslied

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #37 on: April 23, 2018, 03:33:18 AM »
Well I am the only moderator who has spent years working in KSA and I am not about to ban you Jerash  tiphat

Avy is correct. Moderation is a thankless task on RUA.  You cannot please everyone...

Online 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #38 on: April 23, 2018, 11:56:24 AM »
Well I am the only moderator who has spent years working in KSA and I am not about to ban you Jerash  tiphat

Avy is correct. Moderation is a thankless task on RUA.  You cannot please everyone...

I will confirm that it's a thankless job and appreciate those who
put up with the crap to do it.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Manny

« Reply #39 on: April 23, 2018, 12:36:04 PM »
It is amusing to note our leader's ' Missus' image is used in the advert for his book and Wiz' ( as per usual ) uses the image of a lady in a bikini  (probably with her the owner's permission )

There was some mild outrage at the time.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #40 on: April 23, 2018, 02:32:55 PM »

There was some mild outrage at the time.

So how good was your duck? Or was it the Manchester two step?

Offline Wiz

« Reply #41 on: April 23, 2018, 04:42:16 PM »
It must not be easy to be a moderator. . .

Jerash attempting the mods to ban him for being challenged.

Wiz who thinks the Zionists/Israel/Jewish population rule the BBC & world.

Confederate who can find a conspiracy in a rain bow.

Me who other think I am always intoxicated.

Moby posting foto's of his better half.

Others who have a bit more wisdom and tact than FiFi.

It ain't easy!  tiphat

Obviously you are bored out of your mind........trolling for ADL.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #42 on: April 23, 2018, 04:55:14 PM »
Moby, does she know and agree to you posting her sexy pics here in the forum?  And even if so, why?  What is wrong with you?

I don't see a problem with a man proudly posting photos of his family. Is that a crime on this forum? In the old days, I used to show photo albums full of photos of my family to people. I didn't get my family's permission. Arrest me.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2018, 05:40:51 PM »
"
Jeresh has met SC and should know better. This is a lady that has no hang ups about being topless and her body.  She grew up in an USSR orphanage and simply has none of the shyness re near nudity some of our more righteous members possess.

You people need to relocate to Polynesia where being topless is the norm in some cultures. Or start learning about Anthropology.   :coffeeread:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Online AvHdB

« Reply #44 on: April 23, 2018, 06:20:32 PM »

Are you really 'Feste'? And yes I am strong supporter of the Anti Dumb League.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #45 on: April 24, 2018, 02:02:10 AM »

Are you really 'Feste'? And yes I am strong supporter of the Anti Dumb League.

No I am not but you are!........

Here is something for you to get jealous and hateful towards the Greeks and Greece.

"The British Museum’s astonishing, ravishing, sublime new exhibition brings you face to face with the most revolutionary sculptures ever created.

The Kiss is, well, it’s The Kiss – one of the most sensual and captivating masterpieces of modern times, a provocatively erotic blast of free love that shook Paris in 1882. It is one of the best-known, best-loved sculptures in the world. "

And those old Greek goddesses blow it away.

Take a look, read and enjoy what the ancient Greeks have created......... 2000 years ago.

'Astonishing, ravishing, sublime' – Rodin and the Art of Ancient Greece review

Enjoy.......

:king:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online AvHdB

« Reply #46 on: April 24, 2018, 04:40:18 AM »
Wiz,

Thank you, I read elsewhere about the exhibition. It is indeed great art. I guess even a fool can have good taste. Will you go view it?

Offline Wiz

« Reply #47 on: April 24, 2018, 05:52:02 AM »
Wiz,

Thank you, I read elsewhere about the exhibition. It is indeed great art. I guess even a fool can have good taste. Will you go view it?

That is the plan, subject to days off of my wife and she want to go and visit.
We have already been to Athens, Acropolis and the New Museum

Regarding the Greek Parthenon Marbles, I have been together with my sons, couple of times..... long time ago, when they were at school.

I noticed that you continue your insults.... but it is to be expected from one of your kind... and the hate the Jews feel against the Greek Ancient culture and civilisation.

Whatever you do, you will never be able to match or offer something similar to our civilisation apart from few exceptions..

:evilgrin0002:

Online AvHdB

« Reply #48 on: April 24, 2018, 06:17:47 PM »
Wiz,

That is the plan, subject to days off of my wife and she want to go and visit.
We have already been to Athens, Acropolis and the New Museum

Regarding the Greek Parthenon Marbles, I have been together with my sons, couple of times..... long time ago, when they were at school.

I noticed that you continue your insults.... but it is to be expected from one of your kind... and the hate the Jews feel against the Greek Ancient culture and civilisation.

Whatever you do, you will never be able to match or offer something similar to our civilisation apart from few exceptions..

:evilgrin0002:

Well on the Dutch side there is R. van Rijn, F Hals, V. van Gogh, & P. Mondriaan

On the American side there is E. Hopper, W. Homer, R. Lichtenstein and J. Johns.

I know for some not everyones taste or favorite. There is also W. de Kooning who was Dutch and American.