The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The science of why human breasts are so big  (Read 620 times)

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
The science of why human breasts are so big
« on: February 20, 2018, 01:07:09 PM »
The science of why human breasts are so big

http://www.businessinsider.com/why-are-human-breasts-big-2018-2utm_source=fark&utm_medium=website&utm_content=link&ICID=ref_fark

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Confederate

• Trips: 1-5
To coexist with communism on the same planet is impossible. Either it will spread, cancer-like, to destroy mankind, or else mankind will have to rid itself of communism (and even then face lengthy treatment for secondary tumors).
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: The science of why human breasts are so big
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2018, 05:37:24 PM »
I don't know how some can walk without falling forward.   :chuckle:

Online msmoby

• Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2018, 01:34:53 PM »
Well, Beels link isn't working :(

Never could understand why some folks get SO worked up (excited)  about large breasts..  more than a handfull is a waste and Beel has posted that gravity can take a 'heavy toll' ..

Online 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2018, 10:23:30 PM »
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2018, 12:36:59 AM »
I don't know how some can walk without falling forward.

I assume Miss Jolie fell forward. The question should be; did she fall next to Bill, Confederate, dcguy, Lord of the Dance, Miquel, Shakes, Andrew or Moby? I suspect we need more evidence.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Member
« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2018, 04:39:07 PM »
I assume Miss Jolie fell forward. The question should be; did she fall next to Bill, Confederate, dcguy, Lord of the Dance, Miquel, Shakes, Andrew or Moby? I suspect we need more evidence.

:laugh:

I used to think that breast reduction surgery was just a joke... apparently it's actually a viable option to help relieve female back pain from 'heavy loads.' A great example of the grass being greener; women with small breasts want larger ones, women with large breasts want smaller ones. Too bad they can't just arrange a trial swap or something.
"We'll start over again. Grow ourselves new skin. Get a house in Devon. Drink cider from a lemon." ~ Feeder

Offline Confederate

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2018, 08:50:36 PM »

I used to think that breast reduction surgery was just a joke... apparently it's actually a viable option to help relieve female back pain from 'heavy loads.' A great example of the grass being greener; women with small breasts want larger ones, women with large breasts want smaller ones. Too bad they can't just arrange a trial swap or something.

I once dated a Mexican gal who still had HUGE DD breasts after undergoing a reduction.  :chuckle:
To coexist with communism on the same planet is impossible. Either it will spread, cancer-like, to destroy mankind, or else mankind will have to rid itself of communism (and even then face lengthy treatment for secondary tumors).
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Online msmoby

« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018, 01:17:46 AM »

My eldest was G cup and had a reduction for exactly the reasons you mention ... 'funny' it was not ((

Online msmoby

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018, 01:18:42 AM »
Looking at Miss Jolene, now - she is a shadow of her former self ...(

Offline Confederate

« Reply #10 on: February 24, 2018, 12:47:49 PM »
I don't know how some can walk without falling forward.

You forgot B/B.

Poor Angelina had to have a double mastectomy.

172572 of http://loveme.com/mp/info348.htm is one for the connoisseurs of the forum.  :chuckle:
Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #11 on: February 24, 2018, 01:00:12 PM »

172572 of http://loveme.com/mp/info348.htm is one for the connoisseurs of the forum.  :chuckle:
I'm guessing that one is American, she has 0 slavic looks.
You can change anything in life, but a BMW only for a BMW
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #12 on: February 25, 2018, 08:12:10 AM »

She didn't have to have a double mastectomy, she chose to have the procedure and, sadly, it may well not have made her life any/much better. http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/breast-cancer-preventative-double-mastectomies-dont-improve-quality-of-life-a6918561.html and it certainly is no guarantee that she won't have breast cancer.

On the upside, she also had reconstructive surgery to replace that which was removed.
"For what else is the life of man but a kind of play in which men in various costumes perform until the director motions them offstage?" -Erasmus

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #13 on: February 25, 2018, 08:32:48 AM »

She didn't have to have a double mastectomy, she chose to have the procedure and, sadly, it may well not have made her life any/much better. http://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/breast-cancer-preventative-double-mastectomies-dont-improve-quality-of-life-a6918561.html and it certainly is no guarantee that she won't have breast cancer.

On the upside, she also had reconstructive surgery to replace that which was removed.

As always Andrew speaking from his intimate knowledge.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
« Reply #14 on: February 26, 2018, 05:54:06 PM »

I once dated a Mexican gal who still had HUGE DD breasts after undergoing a reduction.  :chuckle:

You gotta see the Japanese AV model whose boobs extended down to the hips.   :evilgrin0002: