Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Married Chat

Importing fiance and child

(1/7) > >>

Omega1982:
Hello gentlemen.  I hope everyone is well.  I am communicating with a single mother aged 30 from Moscow which has a small daughter.  We met last year in Moscow.  She is divorced and she has taken her daughter to Turkey several times for vacation.  So she has some permission from the father.  I have not been able to obtain a clear answer from her so I ask here.  What document is needed to legally bring the daughter here.  Would the father (which also lives in Moscow) have to sign something else?  I'm thinking that one thing is to have permission to go on holiday and the other is to relocate permanently.  Thus far I have only received two responses regarding this issue in the past couple of months.  The first response was "I know what I have to do when the time comes".  The second response was "if this is too much of a problem for you then stop communicating with me".  I know she's been to Turkey with her daughter several times. 

On another note, the ex husband owns several night clubs in Moscow.  Do you guys think this is a legitimate profession? 

Annushka:
Block your lady! Does she have another anatomy? ;D :ROFL:
Please, for my example. When my son entered the Cadet Corps of Russia (Moscow, Strogino),

http://www.ksh1700.ru/index/0-2

the biological father did not give permission to live in Moscow! And I worked there! So these are officers. And you are talking about public catering) :ROFL:. Simply, you are lost in the vastness of Russia. :thumbsup: tiphat

Poldark:

--- Quote from: Omega1982 on February 01, 2018, 08:36:45 PM ---On another note, the ex husband owns several night clubs in Moscow.  Do you guys think this is a legitimate profession?
--- End quote ---
Why wouldn't it be a legitimate profession?

My opinion is that you're in over your head if you doubt such things.

rosco:

--- Quote from: Omega1982 on February 01, 2018, 08:36:45 PM ---Hello gentlemen.  I hope everyone is well.  I am communicating with a single mother aged 30 from Moscow which has a small daughter.  We met last year in Moscow.  She is divorced and she has taken her daughter to Turkey several times for vacation.  So she has some permission from the father.  I have not been able to obtain a clear answer from her so I ask here.  What document is needed to legally bring the daughter here.  Would the father (which also lives in Moscow) have to sign something else?  I'm thinking that one thing is to have permission to go on holiday and the other is to relocate permanently.  Thus far I have only received two responses regarding this issue in the past couple of months.  The first response was "I know what I have to do when the time comes".  The second response was "if this is too much of a problem for you then stop communicating with me".  I know she's been to Turkey with her daughter several times. 

On another note, the ex husband owns several night clubs in Moscow.  Do you guys think this is a legitimate profession?

--- End quote ---

Is English your first language?

Omega1982:

--- Quote from: rosco on February 02, 2018, 01:50:52 AM ---
--- Quote from: Omega1982 on February 01, 2018, 08:36:45 PM ---Hello gentlemen.  I hope everyone is well.  I am communicating with a single mother aged 30 from Moscow which has a small daughter.  We met last year in Moscow.  She is divorced and she has taken her daughter to Turkey several times for vacation.  So she has some permission from the father.  I have not been able to obtain a clear answer from her so I ask here.  What document is needed to legally bring the daughter here.  Would the father (which also lives in Moscow) have to sign something else?  I'm thinking that one thing is to have permission to go on holiday and the other is to relocate permanently.  Thus far I have only received two responses regarding this issue in the past couple of months.  The first response was "I know what I have to do when the time comes".  The second response was "if this is too much of a problem for you then stop communicating with me".  I know she's been to Turkey with her daughter several times. 

--- End quote ---

Is English your first language?

--- End quote ---

No.  It's my third language after Cantonese and Russian. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version