The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Looking to have a private conversation with a guy 20+ years older than his wife  (Read 3798 times)

Offline justadude

• Trips: 10-20
I have some questions I'd like to ask a guy who is 20+ years older than his wife. Preferably a guy in his mid 50's or older. I don't want to ask them publicly, so please PM me if you are willing to communicate.

two 90 day fiance visas, one 73 day fiance. Lived in Lvov and Odessa for 2 years. California native now on the Oregon Coast

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
Im 21 years older than mine and im 56. 15 or 16 years later still a couple though we never married.

Not sure about in private tho, isnt the forum to share experiences?

O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
Im 21 years older than mine and im 56. 15 or 16 years later still a couple though we never married.

Not sure about in private tho, isnt the forum to share experiences?

Not if the conversation borders on topics that can heap embarrassment on you based on how you reply.   :-[ :pointlaugh:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20

Not if the conversation borders on topics that can heap embarrassment on you based on how you reply.   :-[ :pointlaugh:

With Ste I would say it's not very likely that somebody will be able to
do that. He's been with an RW so long as to have skin thick enough
to repel small caliber bullets.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member

Oh man, I can only imagine what these questions might be! You all might be interested to check out my latest article in 'Elderly Living,' "How To Sneak Adult Diapers Through The Check-Out Line."  :ROFL: 
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Trips: 20+
I briefly - dated a Russian lass 20 years younger - happy to answer questions here.
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Wiz

The best one to ask..... is TURBO........

only 37 years difference!

;D
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
I prefer to keep my private life largely private...
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline dcguyusa

Oh man, I can only imagine what these questions might be! You all might be interested to check out my latest article in 'Elderly Living,' "How To Sneak Adult Diapers Through The Check-Out Line."  :ROFL:
Here is the solution for that.  Delivered in discreet packaging.   :ROFL:

https://hdis.com/

Offline dcguyusa

I prefer to keep my private life largely private...

Does that include your "privates"?   :chuckle:

Offline MBS01

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
Not sure what is so delicate you want to do it by PM, but of course we have been there and done it already.  This year will also mark 16 years since our first meeting and 15 years of marriage later in the year.  So will see where you go from here.  Good luck whatever you decide.

Offline MBS01

• Spouses Country: Ukraine
Just thought of something in line with the OP interest and though I would pass it along for interest to him and others.  Over the holiday season we caught up via Skype with a couple in Western Canada we have known since we first met.  We even visited the wife's Grandmother twice in Crimea before she died a number of years ago.

He is older than I am and his wife is younger than Lora.  So likely perhaps a 25 year or so age gap.  They have a family of 6 children ranging in age from 17 years to 4 years.  Live in a small town in the countryside between Calgary and Edmonton in Alberta.  The children are all home schooled and do well with family that has made this experience work for themselves.  This is just one more family that works well given a wide age gap between husband and wife. 

So you see this can and does work.  It all depends on the couple and their feelings of family.  In life anything is possible.  Its all up to you to  make it happen together.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
If your already worried about it then there is no hope anyway!

My wife is 20 years younger than me, but I'm a different case as I consider myself Peter Pan in any case.. :laugh:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Registration