The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Meanwhile in United Cuckoo Kingdom  (Read 1100 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: Meanwhile in United Cuckoo Kingdom
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2018, 03:53:25 AM »
I think that's hilarious.  :chuckle:

A friend of mine is a teacher and he was telling me over the weekend, that they're almost at a point where they can't refer to a child as he or she. Discussions have been held and there's a real fear that calling a little boy he, may actually offend someone who doesn't identify as a male. So fearing upsetting 0.0001% of the population, the majority must change their ways! The other problem they face is disruptive, intelligent students who will use this as a way to compromise their teacher.....and it will happen. Sadly the days are gone whereby that particular person would get puled aside and told to stop being an idiot.

I would love to know who's setting the pace here and who gets the final say on protocol? Even the fairest people I know, think it's gone too far yet it only takes one liberal, tree hugging, plant eating lesbian to make a fuss and the whole education board writes new directives. What happened to common sense or even a discussion about being offended.

In my opinion there's a quite obvious line in the sand when it comes to being offended. There are those who choose to be offended which is entirely different and finally the end product of being offended. So someone says something to me and I say, hey I'm offended!! Guess what, nothing actually happens.

Offending someone by calling them a racist name is entirely different to innocently labelling a person who looks, acts, walks and talks like a male, a man/boy. If they then turn round and say actually I'm a flower pot you can then either say sorry I wasn't to know or call them an idiot. Either way, the person who shared this insightful piece of news about their mystical gender, should then be tolerant enough to understand why the person assumed they were male. In fact the onus is on the woman who looks entirely like a man, to understand how the mistake came about.

But anyway Confederate, just watch what you start on here btw - I reckon if I had time, I could find way more ridiculous stuff to come out of the US. Your wonderful country is famed for ridiculous stuff!!   :ROFL:

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2018, 04:43:43 AM »

But anyway Confederate, just watch what you start on here btw - I reckon if I had time, I could find way more ridiculous stuff to come out of the US. Your wonderful country is famed for ridiculous stuff!!   :ROFL:
No need, Just search youtube for 'people of wallmart' and be amazed.
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2018, 08:41:33 AM »

People of Walmart is hilarious!

That said, those folks aren't going to get jailed for fashion crimes....or for asking for a female nurse for intimate examinations....or for leaving a bacon sandwich outside of a mosque.  <==that guy was found dead in prison, btw.  Well done by the UK government, getting one of the natives murdered for a non-violent "thought crime" to push their own, false "multi-culti" LIE.

Whatever is to be said of our founders, they were geniuses for the 1st Amendment, and even smarter for including the 2nd Amendment. 

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2018, 10:10:42 AM »
Whatever is to be said of our founders, they were geniuses for the 1st Amendment, and even smarter for including the 2nd Amendment. 

B/B

tiphat
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2018, 02:30:05 PM »
Most were misfits from UK, etc.  :chuckle:
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2018, 02:52:02 PM »

Ouch! Yes it’s pretty bad. But the good thing is they are not the type to sue a school board.

Rosco there’s an answer there. A bunch of evil type of Lawyers looking for any looney way to enhance their bottom line.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2018, 03:35:34 PM »

People of Walmart is hilarious!

That said, those folks aren't going to get jailed for fashion crimes....or for asking for a female nurse for intimate examinations....or for leaving a bacon sandwich outside of a mosque.  <==that guy was found dead in prison, btw.  Well done by the UK government, getting one of the natives murdered for a non-violent "thought crime" to push their own, false "multi-culti" LIE.

B/B

Just think, once the U.K. multi-kulti prison is fully formed the original citizens won’t be able to shoot their way out nor complain about it.

One complaint about the cancer and a nice immigrant gets their property.