The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Free travelling on the London Metro..  (Read 237 times)

Online Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Free travelling on the London Metro..
« on: January 07, 2018, 05:19:34 AM »
I have been using the London Metro for a few years now totally free ... not sure why it is like that but it just is.

It seems if you use a Paypal MasterCard they never ever bill you for some strange reason. If you use your debit card to travel just touch and pay they should bill you after 24 hours for a certain amount of travel I think it is capped at something like 8.00 a day, I have been doing for about 3 years and they never debited a penny!

If you buy a ticket from the machine you will get debited from your account. But using touch and pay they never ever bill you  :scared0005:  We used two Paypal cards over Christmas in London for the metro and they never took the money again..

But don't tell to many people or they might clock on.. :chuckle:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!