The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: What are my travel options from UK to Krasnodar?  (Read 14901 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: What are my travel options from UK to Krasnodar?
« Reply #75 on: January 06, 2018, 04:01:40 PM »

"You’ve had an actual relationship, which is more than the keyboard Romeo’s.  :whistle:"

Better go and have another one then..... i suppose  :nod:

and why not?  :BEER:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #76 on: January 07, 2018, 04:04:11 AM »
A couple from Sochi - good friends of mine - had NO trouble sharing a room in Istanbul, recently and SC and I aren't legally married, either ... never any problems staying in hotels, apts, yachts.....   Perhaps some misunderstand Annushka's rules ;)

Istanbul is an Islamic city.  You can not live together because you are not married yet!
It is possible that not all Istanbul hotels. This is called "hotel policy". In the Historical part, for example in Sultanahmet, bad glory goes, prostitutes are many, police hotels check.
When checking the hotel police can take a normal woman for a prostitute. And make big penalties for the hotel.

I have never heard of that sort of stuff I went to Istanbul many times with my wife before we were married and never had those problems! In fact once we met up with another couple from Russia and all went back to our room and got slaughtered.. I do remember once asking a hotel manager if we could have a late check out.. to which the cheeky bugger said "Your not in London now, we don't do late checkouts" my answer was something like " Its a pity your lot don't remember they are not in Turkey once in London" bloody cheek of him, I posted a comment about that when Booking.com asked for feedback..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Annushka

« Reply #77 on: January 07, 2018, 06:18:07 AM »
Because, Tanyusha dearest, I do not wish to spoil that chance for you to enjoy the chance of - at the very least - a holiday romance - worrying about nonsense xxx

I had a sad experience in Istanbul!
In my last trip I was in a similar situation.
I flew to Istanbul alone. My friends girls lived next door, another hotel.
Many people from the former Soviet Union work in Turkey, in particular in Istanbul. In my hotel there were several people from Moscow and one from Azerbaijan. He works in overseas voyage from Istanbul, the senior mechanic of the ship.
I did not have a light bulb in my room. And it was necessary to set up Russian channels on TV. The administrator and the Azerbaijani (also a Muslim) rose to the room with me. After the bulb was replaced, the administrator returned to the reception. After 5 minutes call: "Man, please leave the room!"  :crybaby: :o :ROFL:
I think that it is necessary to approach the Laws of Muslims with humor.
Therefore, we have already purchased the reservation in another hotel. Again in two rooms. Check-in separately. We respect the laws of a foreign country.  tiphat
All negotiations with the hotel administration is conducted by my man. To me it is simply interesting. To what extent this law works. What the hotel will choose. Populate us in one room and use a different number for personal enrichment. Or be principled to the end?  ;D :)
Definitely, the adventure is already on the International Day of March 8.  :king: :thumbsup:

Offline Annushka

« Reply #78 on: January 07, 2018, 06:21:51 AM »
A couple from Sochi - good friends of mine - had NO trouble sharing a room in Istanbul, recently and SC and I aren't legally married, either ... never any problems staying in hotels, apts, yachts.....   Perhaps some misunderstand Annushka's rules ;)

Istanbul is an Islamic city.  You can not live together because you are not married yet!
It is possible that not all Istanbul hotels. This is called "hotel policy". In the Historical part, for example in Sultanahmet, bad glory goes, prostitutes are many, police hotels check.
When checking the hotel police can take a normal woman for a prostitute. And make big penalties for the hotel.

I have never heard of that sort of stuff I went to Istanbul many times with my wife before we were married and never had those problems! In fact once we met up with another couple from Russia and all went back to our room and got slaughtered.. I do remember once asking a hotel manager if we could have a late check out.. to which the cheeky bugger said "Your not in London now, we don't do late checkouts" my answer was something like " Its a pity your lot don't remember they are not in Turkey once in London" bloody cheek of him, I posted a comment about that when Booking.com asked for feedback..

Please! ;D :chuckle: :ROFL:

The fine print
Please note that Ilksan Deha Hotel will provide 2 separate rooms for non-married couples. Couples staying in the same room must present a valid marriage certificate upon check-in.

https://www.booking.com/hotel/tr/ilksan-deha.en-gb.html?aid=315714;label=ilksan-deha-qwWwrGA8ILutY6GJDXxpMgS206011322870%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg%3Afi%3Atiaud-146342138470%3Akwd-344062891882%3Alp1012069%3Ali%3Adec%3Adm;sid=27d61a77e1691c5658c846a929a417c6;all_sr_blocks=61246001_88802795_0_1_0;bshb=2;checkin=2018-01-08;checkout=2018-01-09;dest_id=-735338;dest_type=city;hapos=1;highlighted_blocks=61246001_88802795_0_1_0;hpos=1;room1=A%2CA;sb_price_type=total;srepoch=1515327873;srfid=d5d537019c8719a6814a6b3b748e45de83bef9afX1;srpvid=566c573fdd90011c;type=total;ucfs=1&;selected_currency=EUR;changed_currency=1;top_currency=1#important_info

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #79 on: January 07, 2018, 09:27:13 AM »

Please! ;D :chuckle: :ROFL:

The fine print
Please note that Ilksan Deha Hotel will provide 2 separate rooms for non-married couples. Couples staying in the same room must present a valid marriage certificate upon check-in.

https://www.booking.com/hotel/tr/ilksan-deha.en-gb.html?aid=315714;label=ilksan-deha-qwWwrGA8ILutY6GJDXxpMgS206011322870%3Apl%3Ata%3Ap1%3Ap2%3Aac%3Aap1t1%3Aneg%3Afi%3Atiaud-146342138470%3Akwd-344062891882%3Alp1012069%3Ali%3Adec%3Adm;sid=27d61a77e1691c5658c846a929a417c6;all_sr_blocks=61246001_88802795_0_1_0;bshb=2;checkin=2018-01-08;checkout=2018-01-09;dest_id=-735338;dest_type=city;hapos=1;highlighted_blocks=61246001_88802795_0_1_0;hpos=1;room1=A%2CA;sb_price_type=total;srepoch=1515327873;srfid=d5d537019c8719a6814a6b3b748e45de83bef9afX1;srpvid=566c573fdd90011c;type=total;ucfs=1&;selected_currency=EUR;changed_currency=1;top_currency=1#important_info

Some how I JUST DONT think I would ever be staying at any hotel who demanded this...
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Registration