The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: No Santa..  (Read 771 times)

Offline Gipsy

No Santa..
« on: December 22, 2017, 10:14:16 PM »
Guys listen I have something really bad to tell you all, please keep it to yourselves as it's very private, today I had some unbelievably bad news and really need to speak about it, don't really know how to say this but I will just blurt it out guys, I've just found out you lot that there's no santa, I'm devastated and really don't believe it but they swear it's true, I'm lost for words and broken hearted but hey I know he's out there in spirit, and his spirit will enable us to carry on the role of santas elves, running here running there running everywhere to make everyone's dreams come true on Christmas Day, to see the happy smiling joyful faces of children who have gotten what they wished for, to see the look on parents faces as they are so exited at how happy their children are, it really is the most wonderful time of year and I for one wish we could all be this happy this kind and this giving throughout the year every year, what a wonderful world this would be.........so you see they are wrong when they say there is no santa, totally wrong, there is a santa a santa who through his spirit makes us all better human beings even if only for a month a week a day, anyone who can impact a change so good in all of us people is real in my mind and he's my hero, thanks for making the world a better place to live Santa, it's much appreciated, WISHING YOU MY FRIENDS AND ALL WHO READ THIS A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND THE BEST YEAR OF YOUR LIVES IN 2018 FILLED WITH GOOD HEALTH HAPPINESS AND LOVE, enjoy everyone and don't forget the carrot cake and milk on Christmas Eve, it's a long journey........
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: No Santa..
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2017, 02:22:12 AM »
Guys listen I have something really bad to tell you all, please keep it to yourselves as it's very private, today I had some unbelievably bad news and really need to speak about it, don't really know how to say this but I will just blurt it out guys, I've just found out you lot that there's no santa, I'm devastated and really don't believe it but they swear it's true, I'm lost for words and broken hearted but hey I know he's out there in spirit, and his spirit will enable us to carry on the role of santas elves, running here running there running everywhere to make everyone's dreams come true on Christmas Day, to see the happy smiling joyful faces of children who have gotten what they wished for, to see the look on parents faces as they are so exited at how happy their children are, it really is the most wonderful time of year and I for one wish we could all be this happy this kind and this giving throughout the year every year, what a wonderful world this would be.........so you see they are wrong when they say there is no santa, totally wrong, there is a santa a santa who through his spirit makes us all better human beings even if only for a month a week a day, anyone who can impact a change so good in all of us people is real in my mind and he's my hero, thanks for making the world a better place to live Santa, it's much appreciated, WISHING YOU MY FRIENDS AND ALL WHO READ THIS A WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS AND THE BEST YEAR OF YOUR LIVES IN 2018 FILLED WITH GOOD HEALTH HAPPINESS AND LOVE, enjoy everyone and don't forget the carrot cake and milk on Christmas Eve, it's a long journey........

What thoughtful words you've shared Gipsy. And I too believe in the notion that even if no one 'jolly fat elf' exists in reality, the spirit of Santa Claus is a very real entity, touching lives every day. Merry Christmas and a happy 2018 to you as well! ~ Doug S.   
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Registration