The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Are serious relationships possible if a man is younger than 10 years?  (Read 16093 times)

Offline Annushka

Re: Are serious relationships possible if a man is younger than 10 years?
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2017, 10:31:42 PM »
Read between the lines, or in this case simply notice the icons she used.  :chuckle: :) :party0011: :party0031:

New Year to us rushing, soon everything will happen
It will come true that he dreams!!!
Happy New Year 2018!  :king: :party0011: :party0031:

Offline Maxx

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #26 on: December 29, 2017, 02:26:25 AM »
tiphat   

Will the peanut gallery read of any details?  :hidechair:

Do I look insane? I am not registered with the Psychoneurological Dispensary. tiphat

About happiness do not say. Happiness is enjoyed.

No, you look GREAT!  :thumbsup:

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #27 on: December 29, 2017, 04:49:41 AM »
Maxx.. the photo  is of  Alla Pugacheva ( singer)  with her  toy boy hubbie Maxim Galkin ( Comedian / Anchorman) and their kids  - her 5th hubby - became a Mum at 64 !

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0700010/bio

All these years of watching Russian New Years Eve television and this 'russophobe' knows his stuff ;)

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Wiz

« Reply #28 on: December 29, 2017, 06:01:28 AM »
tiphat   

Do I look insane? I am not registered with the Psychoneurological Dispensary. tiphat

MAXX ... is not Annushka in the photo...... but .. Alla Pugacheva

Here when she was young......... 
and here with one of her many husbands, a pop singer, Philipp Kirkorov who married in 1994.

The one in the photo, that Annuska posted, is her latest husband Maxim Galkin  with whom she married in 2011 and had twin children, very late in her life, delivered by a surrogate mother!

Alla_Pugacheva  has been a favourite of mine ..... 

Sorry spoiling your comments.  :-[

Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Maxx

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #29 on: December 29, 2017, 07:33:52 AM »
You know, I thought for a moment it was Alla. I've know about her for years. The first Russian woman I knew would always say, "Our beloved Alla Pugacheva" I thought it was mandatory to say "Our beloved" before pronouncing her name. She is the Russian equivalent of America's Liz Taylor or Zsa Zsa Gabor. Our beloved Annushka is making a joke on herself. I like that!

Offline Annushka

« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2018, 10:09:16 AM »
tiphat   

You flatter me!  ;D tiphat

Offline Annushka

« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2018, 10:21:18 AM »
tiphat   

MAXX ... is not Annushka in the photo...... but .. Alla Pugacheva

Here when she was young......... 
and here with one of her many husbands, a pop singer, Philipp Kirkorov who married in 1994.

The one in the photo, that Annuska posted, is her latest husband Maxim Galkin  with whom she married in 2011 and had twin children, very late in her life, delivered by a surrogate mother!

Alla_Pugacheva  has been a favourite of mine ..... 

Sorry spoiling your comments.  :-[

Olivier Henry "The Gifts of the Magi."

The magi, as you know, were wise men--wonderfully wise men--who brought gifts to the Babe in the manger. They invented the art of giving Christmas presents. Being wise, their gifts were no doubt wise ones, possibly bearing the privilege of exchange in case of duplication. And here I have lamely related to you the uneventful chronicle of two foolish children in a flat who most unwisely sacrificed for each other the greatest treasures of their house. But in a last word to the wise of these days let it be said that of all who give gifts these two were the wisest. O all who give and receive gifts, such as they are wisest. Everywhere they are wisest. They are the magi.

[/size]]https://www.auburn.edu/~vestmon/Gift_of_the_Magi.html

Offline Annushka

« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2018, 10:33:26 AM »
Happy Orthodox Christmas for everyone in my video:  :saint:

Offline stevart

• Trips: Resident
« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2018, 03:40:32 AM »
Yeah! Why not? Everything is possible!
I didn't read the rules on signature links.

Offline Annushka

« Reply #34 on: April 16, 2018, 02:44:05 AM »

Perhaps, I'm a complete fool!  ;D :chuckle: :ROFL:
I do not understand: why are young men excited by a flabby body? Why not appetizing, elastic ass? :king: tiphat

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #35 on: April 16, 2018, 04:42:55 AM »

I do not understand: why are young men excited by a flabby body? Why not appetizing, elastic ass? :king: tiphat

I think Oscar Wilde said words to the effect 'Matters of taste are not subject to discussion.'

I would enjoy the time together today, nothing is forever.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #36 on: April 16, 2018, 05:41:22 AM »

Excitement is as much mental as physical, so is attraction. Sex is so many things, as many forms. It can be entertainment, an act of love, a physical release, a shared intimacy, a demonstration of power - and, almost certainly, other that I have not mentioned or thought of here.

For me, sex as entertainment usually is, by choice, with a person who is most definitely not 'flabby' but skill in performance is more important than age. Making love with a woman I care about makes the physical appearance or age much, much, less important.

The women who I choose to make my life with always share one attribute, irrespective of age - they are all able to feel proud and confident in their bodies. At the same time, while I fall into the category of 'flabby', I do not have a great hangup about my body. I am happy to be naked in front of others and that makes a difference in terms of how my partners see and relate to me.

Of course, the older one gets the less likely it is that one is going to have a relationship with a person a decade or older than oneself and, in my case, increases the likelihood that a partner will be significantly younger, but always it is about the person.

When I was younger I had relationships with women older than myself. After my recent relationship broke down, one of the women I am seeing is about my age - she is gorgeous, sexy and very attractive. I am certain that she would be attractive to guys significantly younger than herself and that puts pressure on me to beat the competition.

On the other hand, a guy who is heavily motivated by external appearances at the expense of internal benefits might find himself with a woman who meets his standards 'right now' but will that apply in five or ten years in the future? Here's an example for you: French president Macron is married to Brigitte Macron, a woman much older than he. From what I can infer from public information, it is likely that he has a particular thing for the relationship style he has. It has to be said that Brigitte is very attractive but how will she look in ten years time? Will Macron still find her physically attractive? I'd be surprised if he did. Indeed, he might not do so now, but he is kinda stuck with her now, in public at least..

She certainly is not flabby, but looking as she does, good genes or not takes a huge investment in time, money and skill. A bloke who is with a woman significantly older than himself needs, I think, to understand the needs of such a woman and be ready to support her both emotionally and practically.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline BillyB

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #37 on: April 16, 2018, 10:13:55 AM »

About half of the many dozen FSU women I've dating living in America were older than I. I liked their maturity and the excitement they had in dating a younger man. It made for more fun.
Over 220 generals and admirals say we are in a fight for our survival like no other time since 1776. If you want to stop the war in Ukraine, fix elections, stop medical tyranny and forced vaccinations, lower inflation and make America and the world a better place, get Trump back into power. The Democrats and Republicans have shown they can't do the job. They are good at robbing us and getting people killed in non stop wars.

Offline Annushka

« Reply #38 on: April 16, 2018, 12:22:57 PM »

Thank you so much, I respect you too, our Valiant Captain! :thumbsup: tiphat

I think Oscar Wilde said words to the effect 'Matters of taste are not subject to discussion.'

I would enjoy the time together today, nothing is forever.

Offline Annushka

« Reply #39 on: April 16, 2018, 12:36:13 PM »

Excitement is as much mental as physical, so is attraction. Sex is so many things, as many forms. It can be entertainment, an act of love, a physical release, a shared intimacy, a demonstration of power - and, almost certainly, other that I have not mentioned or thought of here.

For me, sex as entertainment usually is, by choice, with a person who is most definitely not 'flabby' but skill in performance is more important than age. Making love with a woman I care about makes the physical appearance or age much, much, less important.

The women who I choose to make my life with always share one attribute, irrespective of age - they are all able to feel proud and confident in their bodies. At the same time, while I fall into the category of 'flabby', I do not have a great hangup about my body. I am happy to be naked in front of others and that makes a difference in terms of how my partners see and relate to me.

Of course, the older one gets the less likely it is that one is going to have a relationship with a person a decade or older than oneself and, in my case, increases the likelihood that a partner will be significantly younger, but always it is about the person.

When I was younger I had relationships with women older than myself. After my recent relationship broke down, one of the women I am seeing is about my age - she is gorgeous, sexy and very attractive. I am certain that she would be attractive to guys significantly younger than herself and that puts pressure on me to beat the competition.

On the other hand, a guy who is heavily motivated by external appearances at the expense of internal benefits might find himself with a woman who meets his standards 'right now' but will that apply in five or ten years in the future? Here's an example for you: French president Macron is married to Brigitte Macron, a woman much older than he. From what I can infer from public information, it is likely that he has a particular thing for the relationship style he has. It has to be said that Brigitte is very attractive but how will she look in ten years time? Will Macron still find her physically attractive? I'd be surprised if he did. Indeed, he might not do so now, but he is kinda stuck with her now, in public at least..

She certainly is not flabby, but looking as she does, good genes or not takes a huge investment in time, money and skill. A bloke who is with a woman significantly older than himself needs, I think, to understand the needs of such a woman and be ready to support her both emotionally and practically.

It's just "Full house"!
I never thought how to seduce an innocent child ....
I do not have as much experience as you. I am a constant: decades in the form of "Guest Marriage". I have already been married twice. Just my Russian friend died 2 years ago ...

Offline Annushka

« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2018, 12:46:19 PM »

About half of the many dozen FSU women I've dating living in America were older than I. I liked their maturity and the excitement they had in dating a younger man. It made for more fun.

I understand you. A woman is liberated in bed after "Menopause". How do you adapt after "Male climax"? After 45 years?

https://health.mail.ru/disease/mujskoi_klimaks/

Online Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2018, 01:11:04 PM »

Just have fun and enjoy life. As far as we know you only live once or at least you should behave that way.  :)

Offline Manny

« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2018, 01:30:25 PM »
I understand you. A woman is liberated in bed after "Menopause". How do you adapt after "Male climax"? After 45 years?

Well, that all sounds rather jolly doesn't it? 
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2018, 03:47:29 PM »

So, there's that to look forward to. :(
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Annushka

« Reply #44 on: April 17, 2018, 12:11:04 AM »

Just have fun and enjoy life. As far as we know you only live once or at least you should behave that way.  :)

You will not believe! Today I became convinced of our conversation on the mobile. My man loves me for my charm !!!

Offline Annushka

« Reply #45 on: April 17, 2018, 12:21:16 AM »

Я не всегда склонна к юмору. Стюарт, я думаю, что это не будет считаться реклама? Я сейчас работаю над тема "День Победа"! В Группе УАЦы ДОСААФ СССР.  Здесь нет вопросов о принадлежности....

"И снова "Здравствуйте"! Я, как режиссер группы,  хочу увидеть уникальные фотографии к "День Победы", чтобы продолжить наше правдивое, историческое повествование: "УАЦЫ ДОСААФ СССР".

https://ok.ru/dosaaf/topic/68311530657083

https://youtu.be/hXyceS0wHLs

Offline Annushka

« Reply #46 on: April 17, 2018, 12:29:28 AM »

I have an idea. Maybe on the eve of the future, do we do business in the sex shop? :innocent: :-X ;D :chuckle: :ROFL:

So, there's that to look forward to. :(

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #47 on: April 17, 2018, 02:08:51 AM »
Some us pay little attention to tabloid gossip and the conclusions  drawn from those that do.

Annushka, enjoy...

Offline Annushka

« Reply #48 on: April 17, 2018, 09:51:08 AM »
Some us pay little attention to tabloid gossip and the conclusions  drawn from those that do.

Annushka, enjoy...

Mark, please, my apologies! My son is the owner. Yaroslav does not love my virtual contacts) And the officers too) Are jealous) Odnoklassniki.ru Although we had fun having a rest with cognac on the embankment of Adler!

I have just returned home. From my long journey through the climatic zones of the world.
After Istanbul, I arrived in Siberia, on the day of the birth of my granddaughter Arianda. Through Moscow, Sheremetyevo.  It's just an excellent young body that loves and trusts to sleep with a grandmother.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #49 on: April 17, 2018, 09:54:48 AM »
 :thumbsup: :bow:

Registration