Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Dating in the FSU and Other Countries

Are serious relationships possible if a man is younger than 10 years?

(1/20) > >>

Annushka:
Hello boys! I missed you all.
I bought tickets for sale in Istanbul. A man is flying to my hotel, 50 years old, Austria, Vienna. I do not know how to react. We have different numbers.
Please, recommendations.

Annushka:
For all love and happiness !!!!

//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dIeWvWjzIE
//www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dIeWvWjzIE

AvHdB:
Hopefully he will fly to the airport and not directly to your hotel.

The flight to Vienna to Istanbul should take approximately 2 hours so he should be a fresh rose on arrival.

As for an age difference it happens. What does he bring to the table and what do you offer, would be questions to answer in your mind.  I do wonder though why he was not cavalier and meet you closer to home?

TomT:

--- Quote from: Annushka on December 12, 2017, 04:10:57 AM ---Please, recommendations.

--- End quote ---

It is completely unpredictable.

Annushka:
Hello! Thanks for the advice. He was going to fly to Volgograd. April May. I just bought tickets for March in Istanbul. He also bought tickets for the plane and made a reservation at my hotel.
Naturally, I do not do sex tourism.
I found the answer on the Internet. If there is a big age difference, then it's good.
The life expectancy of men in Russia is 67.5 years, for women this figure was 77.4 years. Why should I build a relationship with a man if he does not live to see my age?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version