The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: RUSSIAN WOMEN ARE NOT THE BEST ON THE WORLD  (Read 2988 times)

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
RUSSIAN WOMEN ARE NOT THE BEST ON THE WORLD
« on: November 18, 2017, 10:48:26 PM »
I made this post back in January 2010, elsewhere and after reading it again, I don't think my views have changed much, just a little! So what are your views? was/Am I wrong?

As claimed by many dating agency sites

I will never claim that I know everything about relationships and women but I have had some experiences in life and I can only blame my self for a lot of things and mistakes that I have made in the past! I have been around these boards for a few years and visited Ukraine and Russia a few times and have met few of them so I will not sugar coat my experiences with them.

Most Russian women are slim, very attractive, stubborn, possessive, jealous, highly opinionated and outspoken. They know all and never answer a straight question with a simple yes or no but reply with another question. They avoid admitting mistakes or take responsibility for their actions and will always transfer this responsibility to you. They never say please and thank you until you train them and of course very rarely apologise. They are frugal with money and house proud.

Despite their assimilation in our Western cultures and norms, most if not all try to exert total control in a man’s contact with other people and persons that he can talk, and   females are excluded from your circle of friends, no matter of their status Platonic or otherwise.

I have never experienced such control in my life with all my previous relationships, until I started a relationship with a Russian woman. I have been very happy with my ex-wife and ex-partner (both British) regarding this matter and found very difficult to accept such excessive control egging to suffocation.

No I don't talk about total freedom but I personally think that such huge control is not a good element in any relationship from wherever the woman comes from. I have heard of many men here in the UK married to FSU women, the same complain and that they are very unhappy about it. One thing to remember is that they will always go to your past history and remind you frequently and will never let you forget any mistakes you have made in the past!

Whenever I tried to find common ground and make common decisions to whom we can talk, very soon I found the ground shifting again and the direction of Total control re-appearing. I should have trusted my instinct more and listen to the advice of other people, had the courage to bail when that instinct told me it was time to exit stage. What grief I could have saved!

I don't think it can be stated strong enough that if something doesn't seem right, it probably isn't and you shouldn't spend any time, whatsoever, trying to figure out the what, why or how of the situation and how to make it work and hope to find happiness.

Don't allow yourself to start making excuses for a Russian Woman's poor and unreasonable behaviour by rationalizing to yourself (or with other guys) that such behaviour occurred because of "different culture" or "different background" or "maybe there was a language issue."

Those who have made this venture into the wilds of an unknown such as international courtship have all been there, done that, got the T-shirt. I was advised, many times, but didn’t listen, from people who have been trough this endeavour that the best course of action is to just move on.

Don't get me wrong because there are many Russian women diamonds out there but you have to dig hard and deep to find one.

I have found my rough Russian Diamond and I am happily married to her!

:)

For decorating pictures in my above post.... just look the right column!  ;D
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
Re: RUSSIAN WOMEN ARE NOT THE BEST ON THE WORLD
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2017, 03:56:55 AM »

In my opinion it all is in the polishing.  :-X
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Online 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #2 on: November 19, 2017, 12:30:48 PM »
Most Russian women are slim, very attractive, stubborn, possessive, jealous, highly opinionated and outspoken. They know all and never answer a straight question with a simple yes or no but reply with another question. They avoid admitting mistakes or take responsibility for their actions and will always transfer this responsibility to you. They never say please and thank you until you train them and of course very rarely apologies. They are frugal with money and house proud.

Agree 100% with above!

Despite their assimilation in our Western cultures and norms, most if not all try to exert total control in a man’s contact with other people and persons that he can talk, and   females are excluded from your circle of friends, no matter of their status Platonic or otherwise.

They didn't have women in North Dakota, so that wasn't a factor
when we lived there. There was a little ole lady that was my landlord
who was in her 90's and I was allowed to be friendly with her, but many 
FSUW think that any woman between puberty and 80 will throw themselves
at you.

Angel Eyes doesn't seem jealous compared to most FSUW.

I have never experienced such control in my life with all my previous relationships, until I started a relationship with a Russian woman. I have been very happy with my ex-wife and ex-partner (both British) regarding this matter and found very difficult to accept such excessive control egging to suffocation.

No I don't talk about total freedom but I personally think that such huge control is not a good element in any relationship from wherever the woman comes from. I have heard of many men here in the UK married to FSU women, the same complain and that they are very unhappy about it. One thing to remember is that they will always go to your past history and remind you frequently and will never let you forget any mistakes you have made in the past!

Angel Eyes would like to control things but she's smart enough to let
me think that I'm running things. Angel Eyes doesn't harp on
my mistakes or the past. 

Don't allow yourself to start making excuses for a Russian Woman's poor and unreasonable behaviour by rationalizing to yourself (or with other guys) that such behaviour occurred because of "different culture" or "different background" or "maybe there was a language issue."

Agree 100%

Those who have made this venture into the wilds of an unknown such as international courtship have all been there, done that, got the T-shirt.
I was advised, many times, but didn’t listen, from people who have been
through this endeavor that the best course of action is to just move on.

Don't get me wrong because there are many Russian women diamonds out there but you have to dig hard and deep to find one.

For decorating pictures in my above post.... just look the right column!  ;D

Very good and accurate essay Wiz!
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Wiz

« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2017, 11:19:47 AM »
Billy

Those days I was thinking and observing very closely. Now at my old age have become lazy....

How many years have you been married?

Just curious.

;D
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #4 on: November 20, 2017, 06:11:32 PM »
Although certain traits often appear in certain residents of a given region, I think one should not totally "pigeon hole" everyone in that region.  I have come across people of different attitudes and personality here in this country.  Some who I could be very good friends with and some who would become life long enemies.  To say that a certain region peoples are the best or worst in the world would be highly prejudiced.    As for dating sites who "embellish" their customer base with these rosy descriptions, it is like a snake oil salesman.  I have the cure for your ailment.  Just pay up first.   And if my tonic nearly sends you to your death, well, tough boogers.   :money:   (:)
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2017, 07:31:55 PM »

Wiz, if you actually read other folks topics - you'd realise that even Beel wasn't sure !  :chuckle:
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Wiz

« Reply #6 on: November 20, 2017, 08:10:25 PM »

In my opinion it all is in the polishing.  :-X

Polishing what?

A bottle of red or white wine........... or.......  THAT

:chuckle: :nod: :laugh:

Offline Wiz

« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2017, 04:56:38 AM »

Wiz, if you actually read other folks topics - you'd realise that even Beel wasn't sure !  :chuckle:

Moby, I do read most of the posts here but lately I can't be arsed reading about the Trump "Santa Barbara" or whatever you may call it BUT obviously I have missed "Beels" above comments!  :laugh:

On the other hand, unfortunately I had a big crash of my main computer where I lost the Main and also the slave backing up drives....... and my external drive is missing a lot of my Data. Waiting for a friend in BMI to upgade the drives with larger one's and recover all my programs and files. He is taking his time!

Before you say anything, yes I can afford to buy another one but I know and trust my Irish friend, for 35 years and he was the one who help me programming and installing a "Live reservations system", on the internet and my company was one of the very few, at the time, to do it and I survived for years, competing with the large companies.  :)

At present, I use an old Dell PC with XP, which daily gives me problems. Yesterday I lost my Internet connection, fix it and today I lost the sound! ???

Life is not plain sailing! :(

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2017, 12:27:14 PM »
Billy

Those days I was thinking and observing very closely. Now at my old age have become lazy....

Just curious.

;D

I had been telling everybody that I had been married for 4 years,
but then Angel Eyes pointed out that it's only been 3 years.  ;D

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Offline Wiz

« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2017, 03:59:12 PM »
Thanks for reposting this Wiz. I definitely recognize some things you wrote in my recent experiences.

I’ve just recently had to abort a new relationship because of some rather odd behaviour. For example, because I didn’t know what she wanted to eat or her tastes generally (very early days), it didn’t take long until before I was being accused of greediness. WTF?))
This belongs with Wiz’ “Russian Girls aren’t the best” post. It’s not about ancient tech.)

So now you know the word "Ziadina" and what they mean with it ...... :laugh: :laugh:

But you are expected to be a mind reader...... didn't you know that?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have you also noticed.... their reaction, when you are making critical or derogative comments about them or anything about Russia or the Russian people!

"What about you"?   ;D :ROFL:

Their standard reverse accusatory reply for your self, your family or friends!   (:)

tiphat

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2017, 04:22:48 PM »

But you are expected to be a mind reader...... didn't you know that?  :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Have you also noticed.... their reaction, when you are making critical or
derogative comments about them or anything about Russia or the Russian
people!

"What about you"?   ;D :ROFL:

Their standard reverse accusatory reply for your self, your family or friends!   (:)

tiphat

I don't criticize Angel Eyes very much because she is an Angel
most of the time. She can be stubborn beyond any measure at
times.

One day I called her a "stubborn Russian girl" and she grabbed
me by the face with her face an inch from mine and said
"WHAT!! YOU!! SAY!! ME!?!?!" which means, What did you call me? 

I had to get out Google translate because I couldn't remember
upryamaya devushka. Once she saw what it said she smiled and said
"oh yes" She originally thought I said stupid Russian girl which was
going to start WWIII.

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2018, 12:50:13 AM »
Here is a dating profile of a 49 year old lady from St. Petersburg that I came across.  I don't think the profile is fake or a scam.  She tells it like it is.   :chuckle:   :bow: :knit: :happygirl1:

About me

Very disciplined and active person, loving traveling, horse riding, america-latina dances, ruins and history of ancient civilizations. Adore practicing sport-fitness,shaping, like to be in good shape, nice health and mood. Love learning languages. I do not tolerate every day housekeeping routine. Guess that there are a great deal of things and events more fascinating and amazing than cooking and other household crap, watching TV, just sitting at home etc.

Who I am looking for

Honest man who is responsible for his words and actions, is able to control his emotions. Prefer the same type of men like me, with a fair portion of energy, tending to discover the world, and appreciate the smallest as are they but the joys of life, because it is so f... short! Just in case - if the way to your heart runs through your stomach, sorry,guys,you are not the man of my dreams... Scammers, beggars, perverts, refugees, gigolos and other species of that kind with cheep bullshit stories about contract works or military service..please do not disturb. I wonder if there on earth someone, without tattoo, body art, overweight beer bellies, double chins-cheeks and hairy faces, I tend to find.

Jet set lifestyle and Adonis need only reply.   :thumbsup: :ROFL:

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
« Reply #12 on: February 02, 2018, 01:05:11 AM »
Here is a dating profile of a 49 year old lady from St. Petersburg that I came across.  I don't think the profile is fake or a scam.  She tells it like it is.   :chuckle:   :bow: :knit: :happygirl1:

About me

Very disciplined and active person, loving traveling, horse riding, america-latina dances, ruins and history of ancient civilizations. Adore practicing sport-fitness,shaping, like to be in good shape, nice health and mood. Love learning languages. I do not tolerate every day housekeeping routine. Guess that there are a great deal of things and events more fascinating and amazing than cooking and other household crap, watching TV, just sitting at home etc.

Who I am looking for

Honest man who is responsible for his words and actions, is able to control his emotions. Prefer the same type of men like me, with a fair portion of energy, tending to discover the world, and appreciate the smallest as are they but the joys of life, because it is so f... short! Just in case - if the way to your heart runs through your stomach, sorry,guys,you are not the man of my dreams... Scammers, beggars, perverts, refugees, gigolos and other species of that kind with cheep bullshit stories about contract works or military service..please do not disturb. I wonder if there on earth someone, without tattoo, body art, overweight beer bellies, double chins-cheeks and hairy faces, I tend to find.

Nearly fifty and still on the move? Now that I can dig. Best wishes to her!
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #13 on: February 02, 2018, 11:39:34 AM »

I sort of wonder when someone puts something like "No psychos" in their ad if they reasonably expect that a psycho will actually think, "I am a pscyho, and therefore I should not answer this ad."

As a non-psycho reading that sort of thing, I think "Y'know this person may have had some bad experiences, but the reality is that they are going to be more trouble than they're worth because you are going to have to fight your way through her 'Bitch Shields'.  Sweet Young Thing over yonder with the pert popka and the lack of negative experience with men baggage, and who doesn't have an attitude problem and will never be 'too tired' for fun seems like a better play."

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #14 on: February 02, 2018, 12:47:46 PM »

I sort of wonder when someone puts something like "No psychos" in their ad if they reasonably expect that a psycho will actually think, "I am a pscyho, and therefore I should not answer this ad."

As a non-psycho reading that sort of thing, I think "Y'know this person may have had some bad experiences, but the reality is that they are going to be more trouble than they're worth because you are going to have to fight your way through her 'Bitch Shields'.  Sweet Young Thing over yonder with the pert popka and the lack of negative experience with men baggage, and who doesn't have an attitude problem and will never be 'too tired' for fun seems like a better play."

B/B

Sweet young thang has a Daddy fantasy and loves my beer belly!

:ROFL:   :ROFL:     :ROFL:    tiphat

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #15 on: February 03, 2018, 01:08:32 AM »
Re:  RUSSIAN WOMEN ARE NOT THE BEST ON THE WORLD

OH YES THEY ARE....  :nod::knit::party0011: :bow: :party0031: :loving: :saint: :) :ROFL:
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline dcguyusa

« Reply #16 on: February 12, 2018, 06:12:43 PM »
You don't have to go to foreign countries to get a 19 year old girl friend.   :) :loving: :party0011:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/dane-cook-45-and-19-year-old-girlfriend-kiss-in-hawaii-pics/

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #17 on: February 12, 2018, 07:59:23 PM »
You don't have to go to foreign countries to get a 19 year old girl friend.   :) :loving: :party0011:

https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/pictures/dane-cook-45-and-19-year-old-girlfriend-kiss-in-hawaii-pics/

Yes but it helps if you’re employee of the month.  :chuckle:

Registration