The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Para Los chicos quieres ir a avion........  (Read 1156 times)

Offline htrj

• Spouses Country: United Kingdom
  • Trips: None Yet
Para Los chicos quieres ir a avion........
« on: November 03, 2017, 02:39:05 PM »
What have I done?

There I was, happily enfuriating myself in front of the fire contacting fairly average looking British women with less than average aspirations on POF/match etc knowing full well they wouldn't respond when I decided to contact a great looking Belarusian living in Alicante, if only for the experiment.

Well, a fair few months down the line, I'm preparing myself for yet another encounter with Senora Belespana. No trouble there, she's great, I like her........ But............

Now I've spoilt myself. Due to my "what's in it for her" concern I decided to have another look for other FSU girls en Espana.

I'm 36, doing alright, spend too much time in the car living off Ginsters, but now I've got dates with Senora Belespana the first 34, Senora Moscespana 36, Senora Ukrana 25 and Senora Sofia (nee  Gomel) 26.

I'm not looking for advice or support, but right now I'm sitting in a warm hotel room, well fed, a bit "emotional", wondering how I got a bit sunburnt today and not having to think "which ones milk and which ones kefir?"

Perhaps some of you fellas should add Spain to your list of hunting grounds.  tiphat

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Para Los chicos quieres ir a avion........
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2017, 02:25:48 AM »
So, Are you after a LTR or just getting a 'buzz' from serial dating FSU W? ..

Getting dates is the EASY for most guys... 

I wonder how many would want to leave Spain for the 'sunny' UK ?
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2017, 06:04:19 AM »
There I was, happily enfuriating myself in front of the fire contacting fairly average looking British women with less than average aspirations on POF/match etc knowing full well they wouldn't respond

That sounds depressing. Spain seems more fun.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline htrj

• Spouses Country: United Kingdom
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2017, 10:55:08 AM »
Seriously, yes, I am looking for an LTR. I just happen to be getting a great deal of pleasure rubbing shoulders with very attractive Slavic women, some much younger than me, while I am at it. Manny knows the story, I've stumbled into this subject and I still don't know much about it. Now I'm just going with the flow and seeing what happens. I'm enjoying my dates, enjoying looking for houses and business opportunities down here and if more comes of any of it then that's a bonus.

It's all beating hell out of of mediocre women, ginsters for dinner and another bar stool conversation with some grumpy old git moaning about immigration.

Anyway, can't chat here tonight, I'm meeting a" friend" in the harbour for drinks.

Na zdorovia, chaps............  :BEER:

Registration