The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The JFK Files  (Read 9992 times)

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
Re: The JFK Files
« Reply #25 on: October 29, 2017, 06:38:10 AM »
Right, I've read your links and many others this morning. I've watched three docs I robbed from the internet and crawled you tube.

My and my brother got heavily into this in the 80's and read extensively, (this and the Jack The Ripper murders) so I admit that may colour my judgment but my opinion is the same, three shots fired by Oswald from Depository with a crap rifle he could hardly shoot, angle was perfect for him to at least hit something, one hit JFK in the back and went through him, second missed and third back of the head.

That's it. Simples.

On the internet there's proof of this and proof of that, some by doctors, some by eye witnesses and some by total crackpots.

Like Peter Saville said about the seminal British band Joy Division, 'They released two albums, Unknown Pleasures and Closer, everything else is just marketing'.

Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed John Fitzgerald Kennedy, everything else is just smoke and mirrors....
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Maxx

« Reply #26 on: October 29, 2017, 08:00:58 AM »
Right, I've read your links and many others this morning. I've watched three docs I robbed from the internet and crawled you tube.

My and my brother got heavily into this in the 80's and read extensively, (this and the Jack The Ripper murders) so I admit that may colour my judgment but my opinion is the same, three shots fired by Oswald from Depository with a crap rifle he could hardly shoot, angle was perfect for him to at least hit something, one hit JFK in the back and went through him, second missed and third back of the head.

That's it. Simples.

Lee Harvey Oswald shot and killed John Fitzgerald Kennedy, everything else is just smoke and mirrors....

The release of the JFK classified documents on Thursday was incomplete. There was supposed to be 36,000 + documents released but instead about 2800 were released. So approximately 33,200 were kept back on the insistence of the FBI and CIA. Why after 54 years do these agencies so want the records kept from the public? We can speculate why and that is what is so frustrating. Why do we need to speculate when we could have the facts of that time? Something stinks Ste. I just don't believe the government's 'double loan nut conspiracy theory' of Oswald and Ruby.

Yes, there is "smoke and mirrors." It came from the 26 volumes of the unindexed Warren Commission Report. 

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #27 on: October 29, 2017, 08:15:03 AM »

That's it. Simples.

The release of the JFK classified documents on Thursday was incomplete. There was supposed to be 36,000 + documents released but instead about 2800 were released. So approximately 33,200 were kept back on the insistence of the FBI and CIA. Why after 54 years do these agencies so want the records kept from the public? We can speculate why and that is what is so frustrating. Why do we need to speculate when we could have the facts of that time? Something stinks Ste. I just don't believe the government's 'double loan nut conspiracy theory' of Oswald and Ruby.

Yes, there is "smoke and mirrors." It came from the 26 volumes of the unindexed Warren Commission Report.

There are most likely nefarious actions by all governments but to enact them Dr Evil-style in full public view is daft. If JFK was an embarrassment, why not have him die in bed or blown up inspecting a new secret bomb in a secret facility or something more plausible?

I'm sure your government is creating this air of mystery but dropping hints and clues around a simple diurnal story like a Christopher Nolan movie.

The answer is usually the most obvious.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #28 on: October 29, 2017, 08:39:55 AM »

Physically impossible. Not with the rifle found and not with bullets found which did not match that rifle.

I forgot to mention there were 3 possible routes. JFK was routed away from the normal street and over to Elm street (only Elm St. matched up w/ SBT).

None of the forensic evidence matches your scenario. Nor does eyewitness testimony match your scenario.

Please tell us, what was Oswald’s motivation for killing the President? He had none and in fact all indications are that he was also a CIA agent. That is likely revealed on the missing transcripts.

LBJ was under investigation for corruption and was going to be dropped from the ticket. The CIA and senior military brass were furious at JFK for refusing to allow a full scale conventional military invasion of Cuba during the Bay of Pigs fiasco. The Mob was furious at him because they helped elect him on condition he lay off them but he double crossed them.

It was also a unique period of history where there was unprecedented cooperation between the Mob (run by Sam Giancana), military intelligence and the CIA which involved gun running and Assassinations in Cuba and South America.

There’s also the Zapruder film which was tampered with. In order to process everything and understand it you have to be able to look at the big picture and reassemble all the bits and pieces which don’t match the official version.

You’re not there and your reaction is a common one for people who’ve been overwhelmed with the official version for decades.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #29 on: October 29, 2017, 09:10:41 AM »

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #30 on: October 29, 2017, 09:40:58 AM »

That's it. Simples.

Not sure if it is on RUA but I read some report that there is a half year before Trump has to decide what to do with the papers that have been held back from release.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #31 on: October 29, 2017, 10:14:21 AM »

That's it. Simples.

Not sure if it is on RUA but I read some report that there is a half year before Trump has to decide what to do with the papers that have been held back from release.

The article I just linked above discusses the 180 day waiting period on the remaining files. In fact any current article on the files will mention that.

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #32 on: October 29, 2017, 10:23:23 AM »
Let's assume that the FBI/CIA whoever wanted JKF dead and were prepared to cover up to do it. What I still don't get is why doing in full public view, which a plan so convoluted things were bound to go wrong/get leaked and with a good chance of it going so wrong it would have backfired totally.

Again, why not inject him while he was asleep with some poison or 60's equiv of sarin or something undetectable, I'm sure that would have been a lot easier especially in the 60's. with all that yestertech.

"President Kennedy dies in his sleep......" would be the announcement and job done.

For me, something doesn't stack up with the theory that something doesn't stack up.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #33 on: October 29, 2017, 10:38:59 AM »
Let's assume that the FBI/CIA whoever wanted JKF dead and were prepared to cover up to do it. What I still don't get is why doing in full public view, which a plan so convoluted things were bound to go wrong/get leaked and with a good chance of it going so wrong it would have backfired totally.

Again, why not inject him while he was asleep with some poison or 60's equiv of sarin or something undetectable, I'm sure that would have been a lot easier especially in the 60's. with all that yestertech.

"President Kennedy dies in his sleep......" would be the announcement and job done.

For me, something doesn't stack up with the theory that something doesn't stack up.

The Assassination of President Kennedy was in effect a Coup d’Etat. It was carried out by a rogue bunch of right wingers (as the Soviets correctly surmised) and a big part of the public execution of JFK was a warning to the rest of the government and wealthy citizens of the USA who might be thinking of getting involved in politics of the true nature of those now in power.

A week before his death in 1963 JFK had ordered US military personnel to leave Vietnam. President Johnson cancelled that order and in fact our involvement in the Vietnam war was escalated.

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #34 on: October 29, 2017, 10:44:29 AM »

The Assassination of President Kennedy was in effect a Coup d’Etat. It was carried out by a rogue bunch of right wingers (as the Soviets correctly surmised) and a big part of the public execution of JFK was a warning to the rest of the government and wealthy citizens of the USA who might be thinking of getting involved in politics of the true nature of those now in power.

A week before his death in 1963 JFK had ordered US military personnel to leave Vietnam. President Johnson cancelled that order and in fact our involvement in the Vietnam war was escalated.

OK, let me digest that, as I said, I know very little about the back story, I'm still not convinced, Bank Holiday tomorrow, I'll do some analysis..

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #35 on: October 29, 2017, 10:54:23 AM »

OK, let me digest that, as I said, I know very little about the back story, I'm still not convinced, Bank Holiday tomorrow, I'll do some analysis..

The back story is key to understanding how all the pieces fit together. It can also take a while to see a complete picture. LBJ had a history of “eliminating” his political opponents in Texas before going to WA DC. IIRC 7 died conveniently.

The Assassination of JFK was a rare convergence of events as well as behavior by JFK detrimental to his health. He did a really good job of pissing off the wrong people at the wrong time. Like a solar eclipse things lined up.

I meant to link this above.

https://www.thenation.com/article/jfks-vietnam-withdrawal-plan-fact-not-speculation/

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
The JFK Files
« Reply #36 on: October 29, 2017, 11:17:28 AM »
The JFK Cover-Up Continues
By Jacob G. Hornberger
The Future of Freedom Foundation
October 28, 2017

While the mainstream media was announcing for the past two weeks that President Trump was going to release the CIA’s long-secret records on the JFK assassination, I took a different position.

The Government had decades to get ready to release the JFK files. Then the day arrives and
guess what??!!?!?!?!?

They aren't ready. This is just more proof that the government really isn't good
at anything. Did they put ONLY lazy 17 year old teenagers in charge of this?

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #37 on: October 29, 2017, 11:27:49 AM »
Why was the route of the motorcade changed, and who changed it? This was never done prior and probably never since then. Knowing this is key to beginning to grasp that there was a coordinated conspiracy to kill Kennedy.

quote:
“It's the thing that blows my mind away," he says. "It's the first time a route ever was changed from what the Secret Service had established."
The revised route took the motorcade directly past the Texas School Book Depository building and Dealey Plaza, site of the grassy knoll,”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/story/3660765/

Offline Maxx

« Reply #38 on: October 29, 2017, 01:56:09 PM »

The real fear the FBI and CIA have is a new Congressional investigation and the questioning of the still living witnesses (participants?) of the assassination.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #39 on: October 29, 2017, 02:07:31 PM »

The real fear the FBI and CIA have is a new Congressional investigation and the questioning of the still living witnesses (participants?) of the assassination.

Why do you think that Bobby Kennedy was also Assassinated? One crime begets another. High crimes and treason.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #40 on: October 29, 2017, 02:12:02 PM »

War Inc. is incredibly profitable for certain elites and the companies they represent. Go ahead and google Gulf of Tonkin false flag incident.

LBJ used a false flag operation to escalate the war in Vietnam.

quote:
“In 1964, Congress passed the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, which granted the president the power to use military force in Southeast Asia without having to ask for an official declaration of war. The number of American military personnel in Vietnam increased dramatically, from 16,000 advisors in non-combat roles in 1963 to 525,000 in 1967, many in combat roles.”

Source: Wikipedia article on LBJ

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #41 on: October 29, 2017, 02:39:03 PM »
The weapon used to kill JFK, fired from the grassy knoll. It’s the perfect size for concealing prior to getting to the staging area and the perfect size to quickly conceal and walk away with after the hit.

http://www.jfkmurdersolved.com/fireball1.htm

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #42 on: October 29, 2017, 02:49:02 PM »

Offline Maxx

« Reply #43 on: October 29, 2017, 02:58:42 PM »
"“After strict consultation with General Kelly, the CIA and other agencies, I will be releasing ALL JFK files other than the names and addresses of any mentioned person who is still living,” Trump wrote in a Friday tweet.
“I am doing this for reasons of full disclosure, transparency and in order to put any and all conspiracy theories to rest.”

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #44 on: October 29, 2017, 03:16:48 PM »
"“After strict consultation with General Kelly, the CIA and other agencies, I will be releasing ALL JFK files other than the names and addresses of any mentioned person who is still living,” Trump wrote in a Friday tweet.
“I am doing this for reasons of full disclosure, transparency and in order to put any and all conspiracy theories to rest.”

So Trump is saying there was no conspiracy? Or doesn't believe there was a conspiracy?

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2017, 03:44:00 PM »

So Trump is saying there was no conspiracy? Or doesn't believe there was a conspiracy?

Trump is doing his best to stay alive. Why he does what they tell him.

Offline Maxx

« Reply #46 on: October 29, 2017, 04:00:59 PM »
Eleven years after the JFK assassination Gerald Ford, POTIS and former member of the Warren Commission appointed the future POTIS, George H. W. Bush to head the Central Intelligence Agency. Bush claimed he had no prior experience with the CIA. When George de Mohrenschildt, a White Russian refugee and friend of Lee Harvey Oswald was called by the House Select Committee of Assassination to testify, he put a 20 gauge shot gun into his mouth and pulled the trigger. In his address book found after his suicide was the name and telephone number of George H.W. Bush.

There is also this.

"On September 17, 1976, the CIA requested that the FBI locate Mohrenschildt, because he had "attempted to get in touch with the CIA Director."[50] On September 5, 1976, Mohrenschildt had written a letter to the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency, George H. W. Bush, asking for his assistance. He was acquainted with the Bush family; George H.W. Bush had roomed with Mohrenschildt's nephew, Edward G. Hooker, at Phillips Academy in Andover, Massachusetts.[51] The letter said:

You will excuse this hand-written letter. Maybe you will be able to bring a solution to the hopeless situation I find myself in. My wife and I find ourselves surrounded by some vigilantes; our phone bugged; and we are being followed everywhere. Either FBI is involved in this or they do not want to accept my complaints. We are driven to insanity by the situation. I have been behaving like a damn fool ever since my daughter Nadya died from [cystic fibrosis] over three years ago. I tried to write, stupidly and unsuccessfully, about Lee H Oswald and must have angered a lot of people — I do not know. But to punish an elderly man like myself and my highly nervous and sick wife is really too much. Could you do something to remove the net around us? This will be my last request for help and I will not annoy you any more. Good luck in your important job. Thank you so much.[52][53]

George H. W. Bush responded:

Let me say first that I know it must have been difficult for you to seek my help in the situation outlined in your letter. I believe I can appreciate your state of mind in view of your daughter's tragic death a few years ago, and the current poor state of your wife's health. I was extremely sorry to hear of these circumstances. In your situation I can well imagine how the attentions you described in your letter affect both you and your wife. However, my staff has been unable to find any indication of interest in your activities on the part of Federal authorities in recent years. The flurry of interest that attended your testimony before the Warren Commission has long subsided. I can only speculate that you may have become "newsworthy" again in view of the renewed interest in the Kennedy assassination, and thus may be attracting the attention of people in the media. I hope this letter had been of some comfort to you, George, although I realize I am unable to answer your question completely.

— George Bush, Director of the Central Intelligence Agency. [CIA Exec Reg. # 76,51571 9.28.76]"

It's 3 AM here in the Republic of Georgia. I really need to get back to sleep  :Zzzzsleep:

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2017, 04:16:59 PM »
Eleven years after the JFK assassination Gerald Ford, POTIS and former member of the Warren Commission appointed the future POTIS, George H. W. Bush to head the Central Intelligence Agency. Bush claimed he had no prior experience with the CIA. When George de Mohrenschildt, a White Russian refugee and friend of Lee Harvey Oswald was called by the House Select Committee of Assassination to testify, he put a 20 gauge shot gun into his mouth and pulled the trigger. In his address book found after his suicide was the name and telephone number of George H.W. Bush.

It's 3 AM here in the Republic of Georgia. I really need to get back to sleep  :Zzzzsleep:

November 29, 1963:

“As orally furnished by George Bush of the Central Intelligence Agency”. Boom! (at the bottom of the report highlighted in yellow).

https://twitter.com/Angelicanang/status/924110736581787648

Bush’s father Prescott was good friends with CIA Director Allan Dulles. Bush Sr. was one of the planners of Bay of Pigs. Kennedy refused to allow the use of regular Army troops and he fired Allan Dulles shortly after that fiasco.  :coffeeread:

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2017, 04:58:34 PM »
The CIA wanted to bomb Miami and blame Castro as a pretext for going to war against Cuba.

Does that sound familiar to anyone? Wake up people! What’s really chilling is that the Joint Chiefs of the military approved this hare-brained scheme back then.

It’s easy to see where George Bush Jr. got his playbook for 9/11 and the Iraq war.

https://twitter.com/NotElizabethNJ/status/924510250375446528

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2017, 05:18:00 PM »
The CIA wanted to bomb Miami and blame Castro as a pretext for going to war against Cuba.

Does that sound familiar to anyone? Wake up people! What’s really chilling is that the Joint Chiefs of the military approved this hare-brained scheme back then.

It’s easy to see where George Bush Jr. got his playbook for 9/11 and the Iraq war.

https://twitter.com/NotElizabethNJ/status/924510250375446528

Speak of the Devil himself. They just let that charlatan throw out the ceremonial first pitch at the World Series. At least everybody stood for the National anthem.

I’m rooting for the Dodgers. ????

Registration