The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Transgender Playmate Of The Month?  (Read 1530 times)

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 20+
Transgender Playmate Of The Month?
« on: October 19, 2017, 02:26:37 PM »
:o

Holy Christ - I know I've lived too long when I saw that on the newsstand today.

(:)
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: Transgender Playmate Of The Month?
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2017, 12:18:50 AM »
Yesterday morning I shared breakfast with some friends at a quaint little diner down in Virginia and we had a wait person that is most likely 'in transition.' It was difficult to tell what we were dealing with because for every masculine feature visible, there was a feminine feature to negate it. Do I really care one way or the other...? Probably not, but as they say, it's curiosity that kills the kitty cat. We were unsure of whether to say, "thank you sir" or "thank you miss." 

I don't much care for the way my society is tracking of late. Reason 43 my sights are training on the FSU.
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2017, 04:06:49 AM »
I'll readily admit I still find it uncomfortable when I'm confronted with someone whose sexuality I'm not aware of...  but  I'm just glad I'm not someone who feels trapped in the 'wrong body', too.

In Thailand, when shopping I honestly thought an attractive girl was a girl, but SC informed me 'she' was a ladyboy... ?!

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2017, 05:12:57 AM »
You've lived 26 or, depending on how you feel, 36 years too long. The first transexual Playmate was Caroline Cossey. She was on the cover of Playboy in 1991.
That appearance was her second, the first, 10 years earlier, took place before it was known that she was transgender. The second took place after it was public knowledge that she was transsexual.

True fact: Hugh Hefner had something of a reputation of being a supporter of the the LGBT cause.

Caroline Cossey was a hottie.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2017, 07:25:43 AM »
Do you not mean Caroline 'Crossey'?

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #5 on: October 20, 2017, 07:28:13 AM »
Do you not mean Caroline 'Crossey'?

Haha, but no.
Google her, she was a gorgeous creature.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #6 on: October 20, 2017, 08:01:30 AM »
You've lived 26 or, depending on how you feel, 36 years too long. The first transexual Playmate was Caroline Cossey. She was on the cover of Playboy in 1991.
That appearance was her second, the first, 10 years earlier, took place before it was known that she was transgender. The second took place after it was public knowledge that she was transsexual.

True fact: Hugh Hefner had something of a reputation of being a supporter of the the LGBT cause.

Caroline Cossey was not just a 'transgender' , but he/she was born with XXY as chromosomes that makeup you being a man or a woman.

MAN = XY
Woman = XX

So someone with XXY , is both man and woman. Caroline Cossey had both breasts and a penis and only had the odd bit chopped off and changed her sex to woman.

She was identified as male only , because at birth the penis would've been visible but the breasts not (puberty or later).
OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Maxx

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #7 on: October 20, 2017, 08:24:40 AM »

Caroline Cossey was not just a 'transgender' , but he/she was born with XXY as chromosomes that makeup you being a man or a woman.

MAN = XY
Woman = XX

So someone with XXY , is both man and woman. Caroline Cossey had both breasts and a penis and only had the odd bit chopped off and changed her sex to woman.

She was identified as male only , because at birth the penis would've been visible but the breasts not (puberty or later).

Not sure on that-

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #8 on: October 20, 2017, 08:26:35 AM »
Legally, she was male. She self identified as female and underwent gender reassignment surgery.

And no, she had much more done than having a vagina constructed from her penis. Here's a picture of her before surgery.
No moobs or boobs there. She was not a woman with a dick. She had a male physique including a prominent Adam's apple.

Remember that even today it is not normal to carry out the dns testing required to find such anomalies and while it is true that it is more likely that a person with thus anomaly will seek out gender reassignment surgery most live as and identify as male. Most men with this anomaly never even know about it.

Caroline Cossey is an example of that which upsets Shakespear so much.
Shakespear has lived at least 26 years too long.

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
« Reply #9 on: October 20, 2017, 02:18:01 PM »

As so often is true; you're wrong.

He/she was featured on the cover and had a pictorial but she was NOT the Playmate of the Month. 
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
« Reply #10 on: October 20, 2017, 03:02:35 PM »
Back in the 90's I was on the piss in Manchester, and needed a wee, and as is my sense of decency, I can't just go into a pub and sneak in the loo and out, have to buy a half. Which I did. Me and my mate Chris.

We looked around, and the place was a tranny place, full off blokes that looked like blokes in flocks, fat arms and hairy chests, freaked us out. Loose Goose back of Chorlton Street Bus Station.

Irrational really, since I was well used to going drinking down Canal Steet (aka Anal Treet) in the Gay Village, after the initial fear that kinda sort of thing seemed normal behaviour for those that like that sort of thing. Used to love it in Prague 5, all the barmaids were lezzers and fit ones at that, not the nazi biker type ones.

Those were the days, 1998 I think, all the bars open late because England was hosting the European Football Championships, and me and my other mate, another Ste ended up at Noel Gallagher's gaff playing FIFA on the PS2. I was pissed out of my tree yet still managed to only lose 3-2.

Still remember that place, right shit-hole, the entire garden wall had been stolen think it was either Fallowfield or Failsworth, can't remember as I was still pissed in the morning when I got the train home.

O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2017, 03:06:04 PM »

MAN = XY
Woman = XX

Those are hermaphrodites, or intersexed as they like to be called. I got some videos I could lend you, Bangkok Chick Boys, Chick or Dick, I'm not attracted to them, just confused by them.....
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #12 on: October 20, 2017, 03:12:03 PM »
So, how much do you want to split hairs? Do we infer from your claim that as she wasn't a playmate of the month you were happy to toss yourself off over her pics? That somehow there's an objective difference that transforms your attitude?

Unlike you I don't need fantasy fodder and was under the impression that they were All Playmates. I learned something and that's a good thing.

You were claiming that Hugh Hefner would have strongly disapproved of having transgendered models in Playboy. You now know that this is not the case. You learned something and that's a good thing.

You now know that not only did his magazine, under his tenure, feature a transsexual but that she was a cover model. Oh, the model who so concerns you, she has also appeared in Playboy before now and before Hefner had chance to be spinning in his grave.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #13 on: October 20, 2017, 03:20:33 PM »
Ste, whatever you have put your cock into in your favourite glory holes one thing is true: the person in question was fitted with working male bits. When you look it up you will see that most people with the affliction that Cossey has are functioning males. They do not have two sets of equipment, not even a mixture, they are functional males and most never even know about the extra chromosome.

Cossey needed gender reassignment surgery consisting of, but not limited to, breast implants, shaving of the Adams Apple, and construction of a vagina by inverting the penis and other jiggery-pokery.

Cossey herself refers to herself as transgender, she is a very intelligent woman I will trust her own knowledge about herself in this regard.

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #14 on: October 20, 2017, 05:13:35 PM »
So from the "funny story" dept, back when I used to visit a girlfriend in DC - yes, that one - who was (a) born female, (b) was quite svelte and attractive and (c) was also very cooperative in the lingerie dept, we happened to pass, whilst driving into town, a lingerie shop.  It had some odd name that, in retrospect hinted at tranvestism.  Something like "dream dresser".  Anyway, I commented on it and she said, "I went in there, and there nothing in my size, everything was HUGE!"

It was at that point that the name clicked and I said, "That shop is not for girls like you, it is for boys who wish they were girls like you."

She was creeped out, but then I took it a step further by pointing out, "You do realize that, while you were in there, the shop workers were sizing you up and thinking, 'OMG!  He's PERFECT!  He has no Adam's apple whatsoever!  I wonder who his surgeon was?  That doctor is a real artist!'"

She had not, of course, realized that at all, and was completely horrified that she might be mistaken for a travestite or transgender man.  She cycled between shock, horror and disbelief for some minutes after, shuddering each time she hit "horror". 

As one might imagine, I was rather amused.  :ROFL:

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #15 on: October 20, 2017, 10:19:04 PM »
B/B I kinda wish I could've seen that. ;)