The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Flight 666 flew to HEL, Friday the 13th for the last time and everyone lived!  (Read 949 times)

Offline 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Flight 666 flew to HEL on Friday the 13th for the last time (and everyone lived!)
https://www.today.com/money/flight-666-flew-hel-friday-13th-last-time-everyone-lived-t117504
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
I am amused by the companies comment that they will have a flight from SIN to HEL
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
I am amused by the companies comment that they will have a flight from SIN to HEL

Never thought I'd hear any sort of comedy from an airline... refreshing change. 
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline AvHdB

I will assume you never flew now defunct Northwest from either BOS or JFK to AMS. The flight attendants had a good sense of humour walking the isles saying 'coffee, tea or me'. 'Oh wait you are not my type.'

There were other moments when parents could not deal with an out of control 2 year old, that I recall.

• Supporting Hero Member

I will assume you never flew now defunct Northwest from either BOS or JFK to AMS. The flight attendants had a good sense of humour walking the isles saying 'coffee, tea or me'. 'Oh wait you are not my type.'

There were other moments when parents could not deal with an out of control 2 year old, that I recall.

No, I don't think I ever flew them. As a matter of fact, I seem to have the misfortune of rarely having the service of young, straight female stews when I fly. Though once on an AirTran flight from Miami to Pittsburgh I did get a real stunner... never forgotten her.
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline AvHdB

No, I don't think I ever flew them. As a matter of fact, I seem to have the misfortune of rarely having the service of young, straight female stews when I fly. Though once on an AirTran flight from Miami to Pittsburgh I did get a real stunner... never forgotten her.

Sure she was not a tranny? Most of the cabin personel of Northwestern were as gay as picnic baskets, but with a great sense of humour.

The current flight safety video's from AirFrance are amusing.

• Supporting Hero Member

Sure she was not a tranny? Most of the cabin personel of Northwestern were as gay as picnic baskets, but with a great sense of humour.

:laugh: If so, she fooled my wildest dreams. Hope she's happy, wherever today finds her.

Are the AirFrance safety briefs the ones where they're all naked with body paint?

• Supporting Hero Member
Never mind, that's Air New Zealand.

I'll have to look up Air France's safety videos.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5

:laugh: If so, she fooled my wildest dreams. Hope she's happy, wherever today finds her.

Are the AirFrance safety briefs the ones where they're all naked with body paint?
:laugh:

30 years ago slender attractive stewardess's were more the norm. Not so much now unless you're flying in Russia.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
Last time I flew Finnair - on a lovely new Airbus 350  - a  BIG Finnish bloke keeled over and died ....  they offered free counselling for anyone upset by the experience ...
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic