The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Dream Marriage is now Dream Singles  (Read 3702 times)

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Dream Marriage is now Dream Singles
« on: October 12, 2017, 07:40:14 PM »
You would think that a well established dating site would not change their name, but it is a much better fit for what they offer.
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: Dream Marriage is now Dream Singles
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2017, 03:47:39 PM »
Probably because very few "dream marriages" come from dating people on the site.   :chuckle: 
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Kindman7

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2019, 06:12:19 PM »
I was on Dream Marriage for awhile.  I put into in thousands of dollars and met several scam ladies from the site.  They changed it because they were getting bad reports.  So changing their name, they can leave behind the negative reports.  They are still sending me invitation to get back on site.  Most of the letters I sent was probably being responded by a man or a grandmother who can write in English.
Chance favors a prepared mind.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2019, 01:29:35 AM »
I was on Dream Marriage for awhile.  I put into in thousands of dollars and met several scam ladies from the site.  They changed it because they were getting bad reports.  So changing their name, they can leave behind the negative reports.  They are still sending me invitation to get back on site.  Most of the letters I sent was probably being responded by a man or a grandmother who can write in English.

Thanks for the info!! Never realised that I always thought they were a legit site..  :ROFL:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline LoyalMan

• ChiNazi scientists have invented Wuhan Virus Test Agent with accuracy rate close to 0%
  • Spouses Country: Neptune
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2019, 09:02:55 AM »

How could you spend so much money before you recognised they were scammers?

I usually spend less that 10 minutes chat before I know they are pro-daters.

It is their chat characteristics:
  • Their chat has no focus.
  • They may suddenly talk about sexual fantasies.
  • They also like to talk about pets, etc.
  • They are not interested in how smart or successful you are.
  • They also investigate your past sad history to find out your weak points at attack.
  • I can name more.  Try to find out by yourself.