The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Turkish Airline  (Read 826 times)

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Turkish Airlines
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2017, 08:23:44 AM »

I have no objection to taking money from them; that is the other way around. However, some are difficult to deal with, and difficult customers pay more. Many tradespeople refuse to do business with them or double the price.

As you ducked the issue - you are putting money in their pockets when you fill up ...

You probably give them a discount and pray with them.

In my experience, Indians could be the most challenging - wanting discount for payment on delivery - then forgetting to pay ..;)

I just don't think about who I'm buying from - just if they have what I want, at the right price....

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Turkish Airlines
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2017, 11:37:45 AM »
As you ducked the issue - you are putting money in their pockets when you fill up ...

More money on a gallon of fuel goes to the government. Were you observant, you would have noted I said "where I can help it".

In my experience, Indians could be the most challenging - wanting discount for payment on delivery - then forgetting to pay ..;)

Don't give credit and no payment issues. I find the opposite, though. Indians are mostly, in my experience, polite and easy to do business with. Rather like the Chinese. It tends to be Pakistani and other Muslims that cause problems in many areas of society, business included. 
I apologise.
And so he should.........