The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: USA responds to RU ordering 700 plus less representatives in RU  (Read 1788 times)

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
https://www.gazeta.ru/politics/news/2017/08/31/n_10509038.shtml?utm_source=push

Russia promises to respond....Lavrov ... The spiral downwards continues ... not good for those with RU / US relatives / friends or loved ones  ( potential or otherwise ) and I'm scared it will spread to other western nations ((

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Manny

Re: USA responds to RU ordering 700 plus less representatives in RU
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2017, 12:52:24 PM »
«В духе паритета, заданного Россией, мы требуем от российского правительства закрыть свое консульство в Сан-Франциско, а также консульские объекты в Вашингтоне и Нью-Йорке»

Well, that's a fib.

The US started this, Russia, as you noted, simply responds.

Have the US returned the diplomatic Russian owned real estate they stole yet I wonder?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #2 on: September 02, 2017, 01:10:52 PM »
«В духе паритета, заданного Россией, мы требуем от российского правительства закрыть свое консульство в Сан-Франциско, а также консульские объекты в Вашингтоне и Нью-Йорке»

Well, that's a fib.

Have the US returned the diplomatic Russian owned real estate they stole yet I wonder?

Obama and the "deep state" started this.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #3 on: September 02, 2017, 05:22:07 PM »

How wrong they were to give him a "Nobel for Peace"!

https://www.nobelprize.org/nobel_prizes/peace/laureates/2009/press.html
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online Texan77

« Reply #4 on: September 02, 2017, 10:07:50 PM »
I think Russians will have to go to Kiev for USA diplomatic services. We will likely expand the embassy there and USAians will find it very hard to get visas to go to Russia. Maybe the way to look at this is just another sanction to discourage investment in Russia. This also would be another way to expand help of the government in Kiev. Surely Putin will play into this and do something that will start the next response to bring about this goal.  I think what happened here Russia made the USA have the same number of people that Russia has in the USA. Now the USA makes Russia have the same number of diplomatic locations as the USA has in Russia. I am not sure what Putin's next response will be but if it is much of one we will likely very soon we will just send there diplomats home.  As Trump said, this will cut government jobs and save the USA taxpayer money. Most USAians do not care about going to Russia and do not care if any Russian come here or not.
3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Online Texan77

« Reply #5 on: September 02, 2017, 10:23:03 PM »

The answer to your question is NO!!  The USA never took the property. Russia can sell locations or keep it hoping for a future day when they can use it again. The way to look at it those locations still belong to Russia they just lost their license to do business there. Now there will be more locations that are just like the first ones.

Manny why would you care about how many Russians diplomats and spies are in the USA? You always seem to want USAians to go home so why shouldn't Russian go home also?

3) There has been no "threat" to invade Ukraine. The US invented that and fed it to a complicit media.

Offline ?ManyQuestions?

« Reply #6 on: September 03, 2017, 09:40:08 AM »
Most USAians do not care about going to Russia and do not care if any Russian come here or not.

I care...   :nod:  :)

Offline Manny

« Reply #7 on: September 03, 2017, 11:01:31 AM »
Manny why would you care about how many Russians diplomats and spies are in the USA? You always seem to want USAians to go home so why shouldn't Russian go home also?

It benefits both countries to have decent diplomatic relations. The way it's going, all embassies of the other will be closed in both countries. People should be afforded the convenience of visa applications and associated consular services in both countries.

I note today the US is again breaking international law and various conventions by having the FBI raid one of the Russian diplomatic properties.

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/401858-us-search-russian-diplomatic-missions/

It is my view that the US is all bent out of shape because of >>this<<, which will aid the long-planned de-dollarisation enormously. I've said before that as US influence and dollar usage declines, the US wont go down with out a fight and will go down screaming and lashing out. We see that here and we see it with North Korea. It's a process.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #8 on: September 03, 2017, 11:13:23 AM »

It benefits both countries to have decent diplomatic relations. The way it's going, all embassies of the other will be closed in both countries. People should be afforded the convenience of visa applications and associated consular services in both countries.

I note today the US is again breaking international law and various conventions by having the FBI raid one of the Russian diplomatic properties.

https://www.rt.com/op-edge/401858-us-search-russian-diplomatic-missions/

It is my view that the US is all bent out of shape because of >>this<<, which will aid the long-planned de-dollarisation enormously. I've said before that as US influence and dollar usage declines, the US wont go down with out a fight and will go down screaming and lashing out. We see that here and we see it with North Korea. It's a process.

Good for China. De dollarization would eventually cause the CIA/MIC complex to crash which would be a good thing for those of us against the Globalists. That is the hope. Will it work? Who has a crystal ball?

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #9 on: September 03, 2017, 11:34:09 AM »
It is a process but those in control in the United States are not idiots. There's a window that is closing. There's lots we can't see but what we can see suggests that the pace of escalation from the U.S is picking up with a view to avoiding missing the window.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #10 on: September 03, 2017, 01:39:47 PM »

Worst person ever awarded a Nobel, and for what???

Here's a Peace prize, now go and bomb 7 foreign countries and back home stir up some race riots on bogus allegations.  :sick0012:

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #11 on: September 04, 2017, 08:23:49 AM »

Worst person ever awarded a Nobel, and for what???

Here's a Peace prize, now go and bomb 7 foreign countries and back home stir up some race riots on bogus allegations. 

That sums up the unfortunate reality, not sure I would want to call it a legacy.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2017, 03:31:18 PM »
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Online Texan77

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2017, 07:32:46 PM »
Putin Says Russia May Order Another 155 US Diplomatic Staff Home

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/putin-says-russia-may-order-another-155-us-diplomatic-staff-home/ri20830

The US will order another 155 Russian home. Then What is Russia going to do. Order more Americans home. Then in a little while it will great. All the Russian diplomatic core will be at home and Russian will have to go to Kiev for there passport to come to the US. Go Putin. I do not know why you this this guy is smart. He is not!!! He just has a big ego and rt news to cover his tracks.

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2017, 08:05:13 PM »
Putin Says Russia May Order Another 155 US Diplomatic Staff Home

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/putin-says-russia-may-order-another-155-us-diplomatic-staff-home/ri20830

The US will order another 155 Russian home. Then What is Russia going to do. Order more Americans home. Then in a little while it will great. All the Russian diplomatic core will be at home and Russian will have to go to Kiev for there passport to come to the US. Go Putin. I do not know why you this this guy is smart. He is not!!! He just has a big ego and rt news to cover his tracks.

Texan, even if Russia was to remove all the United states diplomatic staff, it won't effect Russians from getting a passport.
Russia issues passports to their own.
If you mean Russians acquiring a tourist or other types of visa to visit the United states, it's very doubtful it will come to that.
As for Putin's intelligence, you would be hard pressed to find a current world leader that could match Putin's insight on world affairs.
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2017, 02:40:15 AM »

Well, that's a fib.

I noted ? .... No... I was quoting the article from a RUSSIAN newspaper.... do they 'fib' ?!

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2017, 03:13:14 AM »
Poor texmex, he thinks Russian passports are issued in America and Wlad Putin is a simpleton.

You look quite old Tex, congratulations on surviving this far.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2017, 04:02:41 AM »
It is essential for the purposes of US political interests that people like Texan77 think that Putin is foolish (or evil, or somehow less of a human) than Texan77 or his peers. That makes it easier to justify the US taking the path upon which it is engaged.

Just as with the various memes about Trump being incompetent, foolish, stupid, racist etc etc, these are all manifestations of hypnosis, of a hallucination. In fact, one might suggest that Texan77's posts are pretty much an indicator of the effectiveness of the hallucination process. ;)

Here's what the foregoing means: Texan77 has been programmed to think a certain way. We know he has been programmed because if he were to think for a moment he'd understand that it is unlikely in the extreme that the president of Russia could be a foolish man and be in the position that he is as head of state of Russia and having held that role or that of prime minister since 1999. If he were to think for a moment he'd understand that Russia's political and economic situation did not improve as dramatically as it has with a fool at the helm.

The success of the programming that Texan77 has been through can be understood by the fact that, even though he has been outside of the USA, has had contact with non-USAians, their thoughts, ideas and lifestyles his programming still holds sway. He is, quite literally, unable to think about this stuff!

This, for a member of the civilised world, is very concerning because we can understand that the general USAian population can not be relied upon to resist what seems to be coming, they will go along with it, even claim to agree with it.

It is very hard for a person to recognise that they are experiencing a hallucination. By its nature an hallucination is, for the person experiencing it, reality. The ONLY way, IMHO to crack the spell is to try to apply objective thinking to the situation, as I did above. But doing so is tough because the victim can not even see a need to do so, after all, he KNOWS that he is experiencing reality.

My intuition is that all of us, in some area or other of our lives, is under some form of hallucination. The effect we see when people start to understand that their reality is not 'real' is cognitive dissonance. The stress of cognitive dissonance can cause people to choose to retain the false programming, others can break out of it - but it ain't easy.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #18 on: September 11, 2017, 01:46:28 PM »
Moscow to bring diplomatic missions in US, Washington’s in Russia to parity – Lavrov

https://www.rt.com/news/402878-russia-us-diplomats-lavrov/