The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Wondering  (Read 3116 times)

Offline AnnaP

Wondering
« on: August 09, 2017, 03:11:53 PM »
Hello,  stdying in America for the summer, almost 20.  The peeps are so bourgeois – pls grow up!!!

ff & here evrthrng is goofy 

? ? ? my Mamma is from another time zn on a difrnt plnt & hs plans 4 me.

Dis is reel ? ? ?

AnnaP

Offline Jerash

• Trips: Resident
Re: Wondering
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 03:34:17 PM »
Only you can decide if it's real).   And if you write like your are texting your bbf, people can get confused and think you're trolling.  Do you also speak normal English?

Offline Volshe

• moderndayruth
  • Spouses Country: Narnia
Re: Wondering
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 04:02:06 PM »
The peeps are so bourgeois

Well, you are in US, few of the European aristocrats are there...

Or you mean bourgeois as the class enemy of the proletariat?  ;D

Where are you from in Russia, Anna? If you are originally from St. Petersburg, i get the feeling...

But then петербуржцы/peterburzhcy feel like that everywhere outside St. Pete, and especially in Moscow  :innocent:
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
Douglas Adams