The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Demographics are changing in the Russian dating niche  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Demographics are changing in the Russian dating niche
« on: August 08, 2017, 01:34:09 PM »
I think lots has happened even very recently as 5/6 years in the FSU dating scene.

Like 20 years ago guys from the typical countries with the typical names..

USA : Bobby, Frank, Tom, Fred, Terry

UK   : John, Harry, Nigel, Tony

Germany : Hans , Dieter, Adolf, Achim

Sweden  :  Agard, Agnar, Aidon, Aimo

But now the guys from these countries are usually something like this:

USA : Not to much change here!! Must be some good sign..

UK : Mohammed , Abdul , Abbad, Abdi

Germany : Mohammed , Abdul, Abbad, Mustafa

Sweden : Mohammed , Abdul, Abbad, Mustaffa

If you don't believe me register at any dating site as a women and do a few searches for guys from the UK, Germany and Sweden..

And its not just the members searching for a partner, its also the scammers! They no longer operate from Nigeria or such countries.

Most now come from the Netherlands ...they must give lots of free housing out there or the food is better! You also get lost from France and a few other places..they have all migrated to Europe but are keeping the same employment.. :ROFL:

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Demographics are changing in the Russian dating niche
« Reply #1 on: August 08, 2017, 01:53:13 PM »
And its not just the members searching for a partner, its also the scammers! They no longer operate from Nigeria or such countries.

Most now come from the Netherlands ...they must give lots of free housing out there or the food is better! You also get lost from France and a few other places..they have all migrated to Europe but are keeping the same employment..

No they always have been from Nigeria operating from The Netherlands, 90% from the (Bijlmer) Bijlmermeer to be exact.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2017, 02:18:51 PM »

Most now come from the Netherlands ...they must give lots of free housing out there or the food is better! You also get lost from France and a few other places..they have all migrated to Europe but are keeping the same employment..

No they always have been from Nigeria operating from The Netherlands, 90% from the (Bijlmer) Bijlmermeer to be exact.

Lots more just arrived In Spain.. haven't had any Tatiana's or Olga's from Spain but I guess they will soon arrive.. most guys think it is Boris from Russia , but actually its usually Abayomi from the Congo.. :laugh:

https://www.facebook.com/RTvids/videos/1665002683509978/?hc_location=ufi

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2017, 02:48:54 PM »

Lots more just arrived In Spain.. haven't had any Tatiana's or Olga's from Spain but I guess they will soon arrive.. most guys think it is Boris from Russia , but actually its usually Abayomi from the Congo.. :laugh:

They are like fleas.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2017, 02:56:30 PM »

They are like fleas.

Yes but its easier to kill fleas , just puff some flea powder over them... can you imagine if they dropped some powder like that over them there would be hell to play, every lefty in Europe would be going crazy!!.. :chuckle:

Offline Volshe

• moderndayruth
  • Spouses Country: Narnia
« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2017, 03:48:51 PM »
most guys think it is Boris from Russia... :laugh:

I thought i'd never say this... I do miss hairy Boris.  :( :( :(
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
Douglas Adams

Offline rw_recruiter

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 05:18:55 PM »

I wonder who Natasha, Masha, Sveta, and Anastasia prefer?

Offline Volshe

• moderndayruth
  • Spouses Country: Narnia
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 07:05:55 PM »

I wonder who Natasha, Masha, Sveta, and Anastasia prefer?

I think majority prefers their own kind (whichever it happens to be). Social conditioning, tradition, etc. But then, there are people who are too sexy, too beautiful and too cool to be defined in the framework of religion or race.
The hottest couple i know in Moscow are a jewish guy and a muslim girl. Both are just breathtakingly beautiful/handsome model-like, super-cool, educated and wealthy. When they got married, she asked me (laughingly), what's our kid going to be?
I said: they'll be a super-cool Muscovite...
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
Douglas Adams

Registration