The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Not so good to be German  (Read 3747 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Re: Not so good to be German
« Reply #25 on: July 23, 2017, 04:36:20 PM »
Don't tell Av, he thinks the Germans are evil and should be punished. Never mind the elites who wanted to deliberately punish Germany and never mind the treachery of the British and others throughout WWI but especially at the end of it which gave rise to what some call "endless wars" around the World.  :-X
While I have no patience for the fanaticism of some and the ignorance of others.

You're off topic as usual and that's not a complete sentence either.

The point of the speech I linked to and why I linked to it is that Germany has done penance for long enough and it's time for Germans to reclaim their culture and move on. Soon enough if Germans are wise they will vote Merkel out of office and begin to reclaim their country from Muslims and others who only wish to destroy it from within.

This place looks very promising; don't be afraid.  :)

https://www.newenglandtreatmentcenter.com

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #26 on: July 23, 2017, 05:18:51 PM »
Don't tell Av, he thinks the Germans are evil and should be punished. Never mind the elites who wanted to deliberately punish Germany and never mind the treachery of the British and others throughout WWI but especially at the end of it which gave rise to what some call "endless wars" around the World.  :-X
While I have no patience for the fanaticism of some and the ignorance of others.

The point of the speech I linked to and why I linked to it is that Germany has done penance for long enough and it's time for Germans to reclaim their culture and move on. Soon enough if Germans are wise they will vote Merkel out of office and begin to reclaim their country from Muslims and others who only wish to destroy it from within.

Just so you know Germans do not do penance, & they have not lost there culture.

Please keep posting.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #27 on: July 23, 2017, 05:31:24 PM »

Just so you know Germans do not do penance, they have not lost there culture.

Please keep posting.

They've been doing penance for a long time. Some have not lost their culture; most actually have.

Please post allot, it's always entertaining.  :-*

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #28 on: July 24, 2017, 03:05:38 AM »
Nicely done!
Well bowled Sir, well bowled!

The batsman looks disconsolately at his stumps in disarray, notes the bails scattered a good six feet behind his wicket, turns, and with heavy steps, walks slowly back to the club house where a hot cup of tea and a cucumber sandwich awaits him - small consolation for having been bowled out for a duck - again.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online AvHdB

« Reply #29 on: July 24, 2017, 03:41:42 AM »
Nicely done!

The batsman looks disconsolately at his stumps in disarray, notes the bails scattered a good six feet behind his wicket, turns, and with heavy steps, walks slowly back to the club house where a hot cup of tea and a cucumber sandwich awaits him - small consolation for having been bowled out for a duck - again.

:chuckle:

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #30 on: July 24, 2017, 03:51:30 AM »
Nicely done!

Cricket is one of the few games you actually do have a drinks break. And lunch.

Very civilised.
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #31 on: July 24, 2017, 04:41:55 AM »
Perhaps I should have made clear who the disconsolate batsman was though. It wasn't Confederate.

But, yes, clicky-ba, very civilised game. A great tool of control. Could only have been popularised by a self confident people with a clear view of their supremacy in the world order.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online AvHdB

« Reply #32 on: July 24, 2017, 06:13:32 AM »
Seems to describe some posters more than adequately.

"By all which, instead of being discouraged, they are fifty times more violently bent upon prosecuting their schemes, driven equally on by hope and despair; that as for himself, being not of an enterprising spirit, he was content to go on in the old forms, to live in the houses his ancestors had built, and act as they did in every part of life without innovation. That, some few other persons of quality and gentry had done the same, but were looked on with an eye of contempt and ill-will, as enemies to art, ignorant, and ill commonwealth's-men, preferring their own ease and sloth before the general improvement of their country."

Gulliver's Travels, by J. Swift. (Some consider him Irish others English) For myself his writings still are accurate.

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #33 on: July 24, 2017, 06:45:41 AM »
Seems to describe some posters more than adequately.

"By all which, instead of being discouraged, they are fifty times more violently bent upon prosecuting their schemes, driven equally on by hope and despair; that as for himself, being not of an enterprising spirit, he was content to go on in the old forms, to live in the houses his ancestors had built, and act as they did in every part of life without innovation. That, some few other persons of quality and gentry had done the same, but were looked on with an eye of contempt and ill-will, as enemies to art, ignorant, and ill commonwealth's-men, preferring their own ease and sloth before the general improvement of their country."

Gulliver's Travels, by J. Swift. (Some consider him Irish others English) For myself his writings still are accurate.

Definitely not English, a Dubliner, but an Irish citizen of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland as it was until 1922.

As were Wilde, Yeats, Shaw, Stoker and drummer from U2.
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #34 on: July 24, 2017, 10:04:36 AM »
Did the Treaty of Versailles cause the rise of Hitler?

https://www.thoughtco.com/treaty-of-versailles-hitlers-rise-power-1221351

I would argue that yes, it did cause the rise of Hitler. Germany was broke and the people were starving after World War 1. Plus the Germans were hoping that Woodrow Wilson was going to be fair with them. Instead they got the Treaty of Versailles, whiched forced Germany to pay huge amounts of reparations, which left them even more broke and humiliated. Then when Hitler rose to power, he promised to make Germany a prosperous and proud nation again. Then he delivered on his promise, with food and an improved economy. This allowed Hitler to cement his power in Germany.

This is a very lengthy PDF and the other part of the equation which I alluded to. This is the main reason which Germans in the military felt they had been betrayed and stabbed in the back not only by the British but by their own politicians who gave them no other choice but to accept the Treaty of Versaille. I will also post a counter-point to this as I believe it's important for the reader to be able to make their own decisions.

RELATIVE HUMANITY IN ZIONIST THOUGHT AND
PRACTICE
To kill the children they fractured their heads with sticks. There was not
one house without corpses. The men and women of the villages were
pushed into houses without food or water. Then the saboteurs came to
dynamite the houses. One commander ordered a soldier to bring two
women into a house he was about to blow up. [. . .] Another soldier
prided himself upon having raped an Arab woman before shooting her
to death. Another Arab woman with her newborn baby was made to
clean the place for a couple of days, and then they shot her and the
baby. Educated and well-mannered commanders who were considered
"good guys" [. . .] became base murderers, and this not in the storm of
battle, but as a method of expulsion and extermination. The fewer the
Arabs who remain, the better. 4
This is part of a testimony of an Israeli soldier who witnessed a
massacre in a Palestinian village in 1948.

http://www.plands.org/en/articles-speeches/speeches/2005/balfours-odyssey-from-betrayal-to-expulsion-and-quest-for-return/pdfs/balfour_conference

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #35 on: July 24, 2017, 10:08:18 AM »
This is from a Jewish source on the Treaty of Versaille.

http://www.jewishhistory.org/the-treaty-of-versailles/

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #36 on: July 24, 2017, 10:12:40 AM »
Haddington Declaration
"We, who gathered here today in the home town of Arthur James
Balfour and all those who accept this Declaration,
Cognizant of the inherent injustice of the infamous Balfour
Declaration of 2 November 1917 and its utter disregard for the
fundamental rights of the indigenous national Palestinian majority
in Palestine,
Aware of the consequential tragedies of loss of life and property,
destitution and dispersion of millions of people for over half a
century in Palestine, Egypt, Syria, Lebanon and Jordan,
Distressed particularly at the execution of the largest, longest
ethnic cleansing of Palestinians from hundreds of towns and
villages in their homeland which resulted in the long exile of 6
million Palestinian refugees until today,
Mindful of the unforgivable failure of the British Mandate to fulfil
its obligations towards the protection, welfare and selfgovernment
of the Palestinians and the territorial integrity of
Palestine,
Hereby declare that,
The Balfour Declaration and its consequences are legally invalid
and morally wrong and must be reversed,
The suffering of the Palestinians till this day is an evil, the
continuation of which must be stopped and amends be made,
The restoration of Palestinian rights, particularly the Right of
Return and Self-Determination and respect for human rights and
international law must be implemented, this being the only basis
for permanent peace,
We further call upon,
The British Government to atone for Balfour sins by adopting and
implementing a clear and strong policy for the support of the
 vii
Palestinians’ Inalienable Rights and by making reparations for the
suffering and damages to the Palestinians,
The European Union and the US to accept responsibility
for the Palestinian catastrophe, support Palestinian rights, cease
and desist from aiding Israel in all aspects and impose penalties on
Israel as long as it continues in violation of international law
The international community, particularly Human Rights
NGO’s, to condemn Israel’s racist and Apartheid policies,
boycott dealing with it and fully support the Palestinians rights,
particularly the Right of Return,
All human beings of free conscience to help end the
century-long evil which befell the Palestinians, restore their rights
in Palestine and establish in Palestine a free democratic country
free from racism, Apartheid and discrimination on any grounds."

Haddington, East Lothian 12, 13 November 2005 In the 88th year after
Balfour Declaration

http://www.plands.org/en/articles-speeches/speeches/2005/balfours-odyssey-from-betrayal-to-expulsion-and-quest-for-return/pdfs/balfour_conference

Offline Wiz

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #37 on: July 25, 2017, 12:18:03 PM »
And here are the results of the "Balfur Declaration",
a Zionist project still in progress!

Well done to the previously old "Grand World British Empire", where out of a population of around 66 million people, a group of 269,568 Jewish people are controlling and running completely the country with Nathaniel, Charles, Jacob Rothschild at the helm of the Zionists.

Our current Government of Theresa May told us that Britain will celebrate the centenary of the Balfour Declaration this summer with “pride”.

Theresa May wants British people to feel 'pride' in the Balfour Declaration. What exactly is there to be proud of?

Regarding  Hitler's German policy towards the Jews....I read the following interesting study but I am not a historian therefore I will not express any views, only will point out what is written there.

http://vho.org/aaargh/fran/livres5/harwoodeng.pdf

GERMAN POLICY TOWARDS THE JEWS PRIOR TO THE WAR

"Rightly or wrongly, the Germany of Adolf Hitler considered the Jews to be a disloyal and
avaricious element within the national community, as well as a force of decadence in Germany's
cultural life. This was held to be particularly unhealthy since, during the Weimar period, the
Jews had risen to a position of remarkable strength and influence in the nation, particularly in
law, finance and the mass media, even though they constituted only 5 per cent of the population."

"By 1939, the great majority of German Jews had emigrated, all of them with
a sizeable proportion of their assets."

GERMAN POLICY TOWARD THE JEWS AFTER THE OUTBREAK OF WAR

"With the coming of the war, the situation regarding the Jews altered drastically. It is not
widely known that world Jewry declared itself to be a belligerent party in the Second World
War, and there was therefore ample basis under international law for the Germans to intern the
Jewish population as a hostile force. On September 5, 1939 Chaim Weizmann, the principle
Zionist leader, had declared war against Germany on behalf of the world's Jews, stating that "the Jews stand by Great Britain and will fight on the side of the democracies... The Jewish Agency is ready to enter into immediate arrangements for utilizing Jewish manpower, technical ability, resources etc … "
(Jewish Chronicle, September 8, 1939).

Better read the whole study and then make up your own opinion.

tiphat
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Wiz

« Reply #38 on: July 25, 2017, 12:24:41 PM »

I thought this might help. > <

"Alle Menschen werden Brüder"

While this was a good planned video of "Ode to Joy" .... I am sure you would agree this spontaneous flash mob had a better fun!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yvEIMrqZCjc

or this one.....more near to our home.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U2bdXZzel0

:nod: :laugh: :laugh:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #39 on: July 25, 2017, 01:16:51 PM »
Interning the Jews after rounding them up and putting stars on them was a huge mistake and actually played into the Zionists hands. It's no secret that the wealthy ones left and the poor ones who couldn't get out suffered. One of hundreds of mistakes Hitler made during WWII.

Moving on, when looking at that map of Palestine, I wonder if Av will demand that the Israeli's put up a Holocaust memorial to their Palestinian victims, most of whom the Israeli's committed genocide against the first 20 years or so.

See this is the problem when only the victors get to write history and only they get to enforce punitive actions; now over 80 years from the end of WWII.

The reason history keeps repeating itself is easy to see if one isn't deliberately blind and uncaring.   :coffeeread:

Offline Slumba

• 10:27 AM
« Reply #40 on: July 25, 2017, 05:35:36 PM »
Two quick points:

1. Oded Yinon's plan written in the early 1980s (called the Yinon Plan) is what is really going on here - with much much greater scope than kicking around a few million Palestinians.

2. Balfour did not write the Balfour Declaration: it was written by Viscount Alfred Milner.  Milner made his reputation despite his incompetency at politics, being the reason the Second Boer War (which killed tens of thousands) was fought.  Milner made his fortune as chairman of Rio Tinto Zinc.  Rio Tinto was owned by ... the Rothschilds. 

So the Balfour Declaration addressed to Rothschild was written, basically, by one of his former employees.
Anchors Rewoven

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #41 on: July 25, 2017, 05:45:52 PM »
Two quick points:

1. Oded Yinon's plan written in the early 1980s (called the Yinon Plan) is what is really going on here - with much much greater scope than kicking around a few million Palestinians.

2. Balfour did not write the Balfour Declaration: it was written by Viscount Alfred Milner.  Milner made his reputation despite his incompetency at politics, being the reason the Second Boer War (which killed tens of thousands) was fought.  Milner made his fortune as chairman of Rio Tinto Zinc.  Rio Tinto was owned by ... the Rothschilds. 

So the Balfour Declaration addressed to Rothschild was written, basically, by one of his former employees.

I've seen it before and all the propaganda coming out of DC and Hollywood is clearly pushing in that direction.

Read my review of Wonder Woman -- what a piece of crap!! The whole push about alleged gas attacks in Syria-- more than likely false flags. Just read some of the actual comments coming from Israeli military commanders, etc. -- they're involved in that whole mess.

Back to the thread title -- how long is Germany supposed to do penance for WWII, when certain scoundrels are doing their very best to start WWIII? This is what I want to know. Germans need to reject Merkel and reject outsiders as well who do their best to profit from the past.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/greater-israel-the-zionist-plan-for-the-middle-east/5324815

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2017, 01:05:09 AM »

See this is the problem when only the victors get to write history and only they get to enforce punitive actions; now over 80 years from the end of WWII.

The reason history keeps repeating itself is easy to see if one isn't deliberately blind and uncaring.   :coffeeread:

Might always makes right.  Consider the Native Americans who were shoved into reservations (treaty after treaty being disregarded) and the Opium War in the 1840s that came about all because UK liked to drink tea and Imperial China wanted nothing from the UK.   :GRRRR: :king: :fighting0004: :antagonize:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Online AvHdB

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2017, 01:31:14 AM »

This takes place in Berlin.

The conductor is Dutch.

The 'musical' instrument of torture is popular in Scotland.

The tune has an interesting background, written by an Englishman, who had a remarkable journey in life. The tune and lyrics only became popular in the United States.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2017, 05:16:00 AM »

The conductor is Dutch.

The tune has an interesting background, written by an Englishman, who had a remarkable journey in life. The tune and lyrics only became popular in the United States.

So what the above video and comments in your post has to do with the title of this Threat?

Your are totally  :offtopic:

This is another effort on your trolling shift to derail this thread and avoid allowing or having to answer  comments that rationally criticise the actions of the Zionists, Government and the state of Israel!

It's that simple.

(:)

Online AvHdB

« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2017, 05:24:28 AM »

The conductor is Dutch.

So what the above video and comments in your post has to do with the title of this Threat?

Your are totally

This is another effort on your trolling shift to derail this thread and avoid allowing or having to answer  comments that rationally criticise the actions of the Zionists, Government and the state of Israel!

It's that simple.

Let's see the concert takes place in Berlin, the last time I was there it was part of Germany. The concert goers (I assume mostly German) are enjoying themselves listening to a Dutchman conduct an ensemble that uses an musical instrument popular in Scotland. They play a song written by an Englishman that became popular in America. 

Deleted.  Leslied Stop the personal insults.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2017, 08:17:47 AM »

The conductor is Dutch.

Your are totally

It's that simple.

Let's see the concert takes place in Berlin, the last time I was there it was part of Germany. The concert goers (I assume mostly German) are enjoying themselves listening to a Dutchman conduct an ensemble that uses an musical instrument popular in Scotland. They play a song written by an Englishman that became popular in America. 

Wiz, as you can see AvHdb has no argument, zero. So he resorts to making a personal attack. You are a "challenged hate filled sour puss or a grumpy old man".

And those of us who spoke truth to power are "simpleton's....posting a version of "stupidity and hate".

In other words he had no counter argument to the simple truths posted, so he waited, posted something insignificant and off topic, and rained down the insults.

Online AvHdB

« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2017, 08:30:13 AM »
Wiz, as you can see AvHdb has no argument, zero. So he resorts to making a personal attack. You are a "challenged hate filled sour puss or a grumpy old man".

And those of us who spoke truth to power are "simpleton's....posting a version of "stupidity and hate".

In other words he had no counter argument to the simple truths posted, so he waited, posted something insignificant and off topic, and rained down the insults.

Confederate,

Let us try to read the title of the thread "Not so good to be a German" I did not bring Zionism, Israel or Jewish, into the thread

Cut out the personal insults or moderation action will follow.  Leslied.

Av

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #48 on: July 29, 2017, 09:25:40 AM »
Threads wander as they should. No discussion of Germany is ever complete without discussing their antagonist.

You seem more angry than normal little man. Were you bitten by a rabid dog? Better get that checked out soon!  :laugh:

Offline Wiz

« Reply #49 on: July 29, 2017, 07:32:22 PM »
Confederate

When you see somebody attacking a poster personally then you know he cannot discuss any subject rationally and have nothing much to offer in a public discussion. One of their other cover  is to criticise typing or grammatical mistakes then they expose themselves for their inability to add objective comments to the discussion.

The word Hate, is not part of my vocabulary because I don't hate anybody, including AV and only people with inferiority complexes hate other people. Of course I don't tolerate anybody who tries to impose rules in my views or my democratic right to express them freely.

That's for the record from a grumpy old man.

Registration