The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: So is this proof of Alien existence?  (Read 999 times)

Offline Maxx

• Trips: 5-10

Offline rw_recruiter

• Trips: None Yet
Re: So is this proof of Alien existence?
« Reply #1 on: July 15, 2017, 10:59:41 AM »
A shame someone is digging up graves and destroying archaeological finds. Peru should charge those foreign doctors with crimes.

But for a small fee you can talk to angels and watch more.   https://www.gaia.com/plan-selection

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #2 on: July 15, 2017, 12:01:27 PM »
No, it isn't.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
Re: So is this proof of Allen existence?
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2017, 02:38:14 PM »
See what I did there?

O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Maxx

« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2017, 07:20:14 PM »
No, it isn't.

Andrew didn't watch it. Needs to appear sophisticated and sadly suffers from cognitive dissonance and a closed mind. 

Let's see under x-ray analysis, a CAT scan, it reveals there is an entire skeleton underneath that shows it has 3 elongated fingers and 3 elongated toes. That by dissection it has skin covering it. And by carbon dating it lived between 245 AD and 410 AD. Then there is the petroglyphs (stone carvings of the ancients) found near where it was discovered showing three fingered and three toed beings.

Now if Andrew reproduced, I could see the possibility of three toed and fingered beings, but not anyone else.  ;D

Offline rw_recruiter

• Trips: None Yet
« Reply #5 on: July 15, 2017, 10:26:00 PM »

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2017, 02:41:59 AM »
I see that Maxx does not know what cognitive dissonance is.

Whatever these artefacts are they are not what you fantasise them to be.

When I was a kid I, like many curious kids of the time, went through an Erich von Daniken phase. I grew out of it, some did not.

There's always gullible people ready to be taken in by fraudulent con artists.

Here's just a little thing to think about: given the many forms attributed to these alien visitors so long ago it  must be that, if true, space is teeming with multitudes of races, all beetling about in their space craft. After all, Earth is just one insignificant planet, well away from the centre of the galaxy.

Given so many races, so many visits, so long ago: where are they now?

When you answer that simple question, in a rational manner, you will understand that you have allowed yourself to be hoaxes.

For sure, mankind is not alone in the universe; but the universe is not like Star Trek.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Maxx

« Reply #7 on: July 17, 2017, 05:02:19 AM »
I see that Maxx does not know what cognitive dissonance is.

Andrew, I laughed out loud the first time you attributed such nonsense to me. 22 years ago I seen something in my former cult religion that made me question my belief. I wondered why other fellow cult members weren't questioning it as well. I would confront some of them about this obvious new contradiction in their teachings. The more honest ones would tell me they were comfortable right where they were at and had no desire to investigate. In other words they kept their hands buried in the sand. So I got the books and studied about this religion and others similar to it from an outside perspective. The first book I read that discussed cognitive dissonance was written by Raymond Franz called 'Crisis of Conscience.' His second book was called 'In Search of Christian Freedom' and it discussed this subject as well as argumentative techniques used to sway peoples thinking. Not all argumentative techniques are honest. Most aren't. I see much of them in your arguments Andrew such as using derision and attempts to humiliate others that disagree with you. The next book I read was written by Steven Hassan called, 'Combating Cultic Mind Control.' Steven was a deprogrammer for those suffering cognitive dissonance. So I know this subject very well because I studied and lived it for a while.