The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Photobucket - sharp practice  (Read 2188 times)

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Photobucket - sharp practice
« Reply #60 on: January 02, 2019, 02:52:07 AM »
Yipee

Seems like photobucket caved in and listened to it's clients using the free with ads biz model that our forum 'expert' dissed

Andrewfi and AvHdB's favourite images are viewable again ;)

Maxx - all your links re Georgia should now be viewable - again

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #61 on: January 05, 2019, 05:27:44 PM »
I am not a Photo bucket user, so I can't imagine how my favourite images might be there.

If you are referring to your pics of some random crotch inspector that you shared in the past, it would be inaccurate in the extreme to think those images found any kind of favour with me.

Indeed, until you clarified who the model was, I had assumed they were pics of some random Thai(?) beach bint checking herself out after some surfside action.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online msmoby

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #62 on: January 06, 2019, 10:34:34 AM »
I am not a Photo bucket user, so I can't imagine how my favourite images might be there.

Ah, but dearest andrewfi - you've posted you opinion on said service and images posted therein by my goodself ... Do you have another posting on your behalf ?

[ lots of obfuscation ...]

You might like to comment on my point .... you were wrong - again ...

Registration