The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: 15 Russian beauties on the Red Carpet of the Moscow Film Festival  (Read 979 times)

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Anyone have a favorite?
Russia does have some very beautiful women. :nod:

15 Russian beauties on the Red Carpet of the Moscow Film Festival

https://www.rbth.com/arts/2017/06/23/15-russian-beauties-on-red-carpet-of-moscow-film-festival_788507
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: 15 Russian beauties on the Red Carpet of the Moscow Film Festival
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 01:47:50 PM »
Anyone have a favorite?
Russia does have some very beautiful women. :nod:

15 Russian beauties on the Red Carpet of the Moscow Film Festival

https://www.rbth.com/arts/2017/06/23/15-russian-beauties-on-red-carpet-of-moscow-film-festival_788507
Margarita Mamun, although I have to admit I'm biased as my daughter also does rhythmic gymnastics.  ;D
Although she is not a full blooded Russian.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: 15 Russian beauties on the Red Carpet of the Moscow Film Festival
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2017, 01:25:28 AM »
My youngest also did RG - it is an incredibly beautiful discipline when the routine runs smoothly.... Margarita Mamun -
 in the list of 'beauties' in action is a sight to behold...

I put inverted commas around beauties - as I certainly could not say all are beautiful.... well one in particular....Ornella Muti is wearing well.... Who remembers her in Flash Gordon from 1980 and a future James Bond in Timothy Dalton? 37 YEARS ago ...!!

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Registration