The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Anyone want to grab a beer in Ukraine in the next couple months?  (Read 2459 times)

Offline justadude

• Trips: 10-20
I'll be in Ukraine from late June to early August. If anyone is going to be in country and is interested in meeting up, send me a PM and we will see if we can work out the details.
two 90 day fiance visas, one 73 day fiance. Lived in Lvov and Odessa for 2 years. California native now on the Oregon Coast

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
Re: Anyone want to grab a beer in Ukraine in the next couple months?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2017, 03:46:08 PM »
I'll be in Ukraine from late June to early August. If anyone is going to be in country and is interested in meeting up, send me a PM and we will see if we can work out the details.
Bummer, I'm in town from 22nd Aug.

Offline el_guero

• My Russian improves slowly.
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 03:48:07 PM »

Why not?

How about Lugansk or Donetsk?

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2017, 07:51:03 PM »

If I were 21 I would. Not even 18 yrs. old yet. I just sneak onto my parents computer when they're away and make bunch of stuff up on here.  :ROFL:

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2017, 10:15:57 PM »
Do we HAVE to wait a couple months?

I travel Westward in a week.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline justadude

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2017, 02:01:04 PM »
Do we HAVE to wait a couple months?

I travel Westward in a week.

But I'm sure you'll be back! We'll have to catch another breakfast at the usual place.
two 90 day fiance visas, one 73 day fiance. Lived in Lvov and Odessa for 2 years. California native now on the Oregon Coast

Registration