The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Free Dating..The most you will ever have in your life..  (Read 17699 times)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
Free Dating..The most you will ever have in your life..
« on: June 07, 2017, 07:57:20 AM »
So we just made a big update on one of our sites after 18 months of re building, still a few more things to do over the next couple of months.. :sick0012:

As I have said before anyone including newbies are welcome to register at the site and receive 6 months totally FREE Gold membership.
You can be guaranteed :

1. A scammer free experience (Well very close)  :)

2. Real women.. NO fake dolly birds full stop!

3. Over 1500 new women each month

Just register at   Bridesandlovers      pm me your ID and I will activate your membership.. :thumbsup:

PS I do not need any criticism about the site from any arm chair amateur Russian bride experts. Don't even waste your breath.. :chuckle:

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
Re: Free Dating..The most you will ever have in your life..
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2017, 08:01:09 AM »
I forgot to mention! If you come from the "Other" forum there is NO free membership.. :chuckle:

Offline Maxx

• Trips: 5-10
« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2017, 08:06:58 AM »
Good luck on your venture Steve.  :thumbsup:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2017, 08:07:31 AM »
Good luck on your venture Steve.  :thumbsup:

Thanks!!  :thumbsup:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2017, 07:57:45 AM »
I wonder if I stood on the street corner and gave out free 5 ounce Gold Nuggets to people if they would take them? Or would they think it was some kind of scam or some thing... :ROFL:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2017, 11:29:33 AM »
Uptake a little bit under expectations?

Unfortunately I am unable to take you up on your offer, albeit that I am very happy to not be able to.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Manny

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2017, 03:50:30 PM »
I forgot to mention! If you come from the "Other" forum there is NO free membership.. :chuckle:

:ROFL:
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #7 on: October 06, 2017, 03:18:55 AM »
Never visited your site, until now - was interested to see if there were any typos ;)

You may want to get out 'Veronika' - a new member ... more likely from Nigeria ....
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #8 on: October 06, 2017, 03:23:03 AM »
))

I was serious about typos .. Now I KNOW it is your site ...

http://www.bridesandlovers.com/page/support-page

You would be better offering advice - not 'advise'

...and you have a muslim.com dating site link that takes you to the home page of your main site ...

I know, other folks ALWAYS spot the mistakes ;)
I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #9 on: October 06, 2017, 05:59:51 AM »
Uptake a little bit under expectations?

Unfortunately I am unable to take you up on your offer, albeit that I am very happy to not be able to.

I think 2 !!!   :ROFL:  Im not going to loose any sleep over it anyway, I don't make anything from it... :popcorn:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #10 on: October 06, 2017, 07:55:18 AM »
Any women from Estonia. Asking on behalf of a friend.  :)
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline CMackFLA

« Reply #11 on: October 11, 2017, 09:23:21 AM »
So we just made a big update on one of our sites after 18 months of re building, still a few more things to do over the next couple of months.. :sick0012:

As I have said before anyone including newbies are welcome to register at the site and receive 6 months totally FREE Gold membership.
You can be guaranteed :

1. A scammer free experience (Well very close)  :)

2. Real women.. NO fake dolly birds full stop!

3. Over 1500 new women each month

Just register at   Bridesandlovers      pm me your ID and I will activate your membership.. :thumbsup:

PS I do not need any criticism about the site from any arm chair amateur Russian bride experts. Don't even waste your breath.. :chuckle:

Not sure why I cant send you a private message Steve but, can I please get the free pass to your site? my ID is

ID:33221

Thanks
Clint

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
« Reply #12 on: October 11, 2017, 01:34:54 PM »

Not sure why I cant send you a private message Steve but, can I please get the free pass to your site? my ID is

Clint

"Do you feel lucky?" Welcome to RUA!

I think you need to be a member for a couple days and post 5 times or so before you can send a PM. Personally I am against the concept of PM, if you can not say it on the forum in public perhaps you should not say it at all.

Feel free to ask questions you will hear different opinions. Share your thoughts and give us your two cents.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Manny

« Reply #13 on: October 11, 2017, 01:46:01 PM »
I think you need to be a member for a couple days and post 5 times or so before you can send a PM. Personally I am against the concept of PM, if you can not say it on the forum in public perhaps you should not say it at all.

The OP requested a PM

pm me your ID and I will activate your membership.. :thumbsup:

However, I think he aimed the service at current and active members, not folk whose only solitary post is to complain he can't make PM contact to get the freebie.  (:)
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #14 on: October 11, 2017, 06:49:14 PM »
Having used one of Steveboy's  dating sites, I will personally recommend giving it a try. You won't find those young Photoshop beauties, but you will find real genuine women, and if you have to invest a little money it will still be a small fraction of the costs of  finding and marrying a lady from the FSU.
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #15 on: November 09, 2017, 11:01:22 AM »
I can categorically tell you Bridesandlovers.com IS the best place to meet Eastern European women! You will find NO scammers... if you do happen to find any operating on the site for over 48 hours let me know and I will post myself jumping from our balcony... :laugh:

We have plenty of marriages every month... and only good reviews... compare that to the rest of the stuff out there. Of course there are always some armchair amateurs who cry scam...(especially on the OTHER stupid forum)but I'm not going to loose much sleep over a couple of muppets..

One of our latest reviews :

http://www.datingadvice.com/online-dating/brides-and-lovers-an-eastern-european-dating-site-for-members-seeking-real-connections

We are also just doing a write up with a major tabloid so more good stories to come..

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #16 on: November 13, 2017, 12:17:07 AM »

The OP requested a PM

However, I think he aimed the service at current and active members, not folk whose only solitary post is to complain he can't make PM contact to get the freebie.  (:)

There are some funny people out there..I upgraded this guy and wrote on his personal mail to confirm...not even an acknowledgement from him or "Thanks" "Cheers" not a thing  :laugh: but he was pretty busy the moment he was upgraded..

I only just read this thread , anyway made him free again today.. :ROFL:

He can either pay and upgrade or click the link "Manage notifications" then click "Delete my profile...I for sure will not loose any sleep over it..

For future reference unless the poster has had some posts in the forum he will not qualify for a free upgrade..

Offline CMackFLA

« Reply #17 on: November 13, 2017, 03:01:32 PM »

The OP requested a PM

There are some funny people out there..I upgraded this guy and wrote on his personal mail to confirm...not even an acknowledgement from him or "Thanks" "Cheers" not a thing  :laugh: but he was pretty busy the moment he was upgraded..

I only just read this thread , anyway made him free again today.. :ROFL:

He can either pay and upgrade or click the link "Manage notifications" then click "Delete my profile...I for sure will not loose any sleep over it..

For future reference unless the poster has had some posts in the forum he will not qualify for a free upgrade..

And thanks Steve thought I posted on forums to say thanks but guess I didnt

Offline allen_za

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #18 on: December 02, 2017, 11:29:31 AM »
Thank you Stefan. Signed up today to your site and already have a couple of potentials. Definitely the most active site I have encountered so far.  :thumbsup:

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #19 on: December 15, 2017, 05:40:25 AM »
What makes bridesandlovers.com totally unique from all the rest of the crowd?

That is simple..scammers simply cannot operate on the site FULL STOP. A safe scam free dating experience.

Most of the sites out there will tell they have "This" or "That" or some "Scam control" when actually they have none! Beautiful fake women attract the punters so why remove them?

You can check out what we actively do here :

https://www.facebook.com/CupidGuardcom-1946518872238288/

Or learn more here..   www.cupidguard.com  (Web site still under semi construction)

A little about CupidGuard..

CupidGuard.com technology was created with daters in mind. It is a service of RedSquareCupid.com dedicated to protecting daters from the dangers of online dating scams.
Our Moderation and Anti Fraud Team have years of experience in the online dating industry and we are THE best in the industry at what we do. There is no better weapon against scammers than knowledge.
You will find the CupidGuard shield on all RedSquareCupid dating sites. It is our way of reassuring you that you are chatting to real people...

tiphat

Offline Tom Cat

« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2018, 05:48:52 PM »
Taking Steveboy up on his  generous offer,  I  was surprised by the activity on the  bridesandlovers site.
If you are looking for women in their mid 30s-50s this site will  definitely give you a good place to start.

What I have found is  that women from Belarus seem to be very receptive and  actively searching. 

Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline allen_za

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2018, 12:29:20 AM »
I opted to pay for a month subscription in December; give credit where credit is due, or something along those lines I suppose.....

I wasn't actively pursuing possibilities. Purely just dipping my toes in to get a sense of what to expect.
I'm only traveling to Russia later in the year due to work obligations and electronic communication in my view, is only there to set up in person introductions.

That said..... Received a message from a really nice lady in her early 30's on BridesandLovers and am now considering flying her to my country for proper introductions :)

Gets a thumbs up from me, definitely worth a look even if it wasn't free.

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #22 on: July 01, 2018, 11:00:59 PM »
I wonder if I stood on the street corner and gave out free 5 ounce Gold Nuggets to people if they would take them? Or would they think it was some kind of scam or some thing... :ROFL:

I often ponder similar questions. Of course a gift can't be considered as such unless it has been received with acceptance by its recipient(s). I greatly enjoy acting generously so when my gifts are rejected I can't help but feel 'put off' and disappointed. You mustn't forget that although the beneficiary receives a tangible thing, the benefactor also receives something: satisfaction in the seizing of an opportunity to do good. If someone ever offers me free gold nuggets, I'm sure as hell taking them.

Given some time to get my act together, I might well be in touch with you Steveboy.
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #23 on: July 02, 2018, 03:58:15 AM »

I often ponder similar questions. Of course a gift can't be considered as such unless it has been received with acceptance by its recipient(s). I greatly enjoy acting generously so when my gifts are rejected I can't help but feel 'put off' and disappointed. You mustn't forget that although the beneficiary receives a tangible thing, the benefactor also receives something: satisfaction in the seizing of an opportunity to do good. If someone ever offers me free gold nuggets, I'm sure as hell taking them.

Given some time to get my act together, I might well be in touch with you Steveboy.

That offer expired a long time ago.. But Im still keeping it open for long term members of this forum and regular posters, so your welcome any time.. :thumbsup:

Offline Lord of the Dance

• Supporting Hero Member
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #24 on: July 02, 2018, 10:56:53 AM »
That offer expired a long time ago.. But Im still keeping it open for long term members of this forum and regular posters, so your welcome any time.. :thumbsup:

Your kindness is appreciated.
"My soul cries out with a joyful shout that the God of my heart is great, and my spirit sings of the wondrous things that you bring to the ones who wait." - Canticle of the Turning

Registration