The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Shakespear Return To Moscow  (Read 111 times)

Offline shakespear

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 20+
Shakespear Return To Moscow
« on: May 11, 2017, 10:25:36 AM »
It is official -

I will be returning to Moscow on August 28th to participate in the annual Night Flight Open golf tournament.  My boss will be my golfing partner. 

Although my golfing skills have declined with age, I will definitely be competitive for the "Team Spirit" award which is given to the person who consumes the most alcohol and secondarily, in the opinion of the Managers, best embraces the "friendship spirit" of the event. 

It will be great to visit with all my old Moscow drinking buddies once again!

No - no interest in an FSU wife, or for that matter a wife of ANY nationality   :'(
"If you obey all the rules, you miss all the fun" - Katharine Hepburn

Offline AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Shakespear Return To Moscow
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2017, 10:48:41 AM »
It is official - . . . No - no interest in an FSU wife, or for that matter a wife of ANY nationality   

May all your drives hit the mark and all your putts get the stick in the hole . . .

Have you considered a blonde with four legs . . . a golden retriever, it does not ask for alimony, new shoes and rocks. . .

As for an actual wife can we quote the above in three or so years?
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Confederate

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 11:35:32 AM »
It is official -

I will be returning to Moscow on August 28th to participate in the annual Night Flight Open golf tournament.  My boss will be my golfing partner. 

Although my golfing skills have declined with age, I will definitely be competitive for the "Team Spirit" award which is given to the person who consumes the most alcohol and secondarily, in the opinion of the Managers, best embraces the "friendship spirit" of the event. 

No - no interest in an FSU wife, or for that matter a wife of ANY nationality   :'(

Wife? Just look for a ho in one.  :laugh:

Offline Jerash

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2017, 02:45:50 PM »
It is official -

Well, I've never met you, but I am going to miss golf this summer in Moscow.....