The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Syrian Gas Attack: False Flag operation or Real?  (Read 10509 times)

Offline el_guero

• My Russian improves slowly.
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 10-20
Re: Syrian Gas Attack: False Flag operation or Real?
« Reply #150 on: July 04, 2017, 03:01:37 PM »
Likewise, I don't know what the real story is but the story we were told is far from the truth.

That's an issue for inquiring minds. It isn't too hard to understand when one is being lied to but it is almost impossible to know what the truth is.

That's how it is for 9/11. In my opinion, one would have to be gullible, or choose to be so, to accept the narrative that has become the accepted truth. But what is the reality? That's much harder to divine because it requires access to data that is simply not available.

This happens in normal life as well. For example, a particular poster on this forum has only a passing acquaintance with the truth and uses it only when it suits his purpose to do so. One can easily enough understand when he is lying but picking the truth from the myriad of possibilities is a task that is hard and not worth bothering with.

In the end there is only one true version of events but an infinite number of untrue possibilities multiplied by an infinite number of 'perspectives' which might be based in fact but are not completely supported by fact.

I think more than one poster fits your narrative.

Offline el_guero

« Reply #151 on: July 04, 2017, 03:07:09 PM »
The way I answer this:

A year or two ago there was some poster on RUA who tried to prove that the 9/11 the Twin Towers was some government plot, it seemed every point he made had a perfectly logical counter point. What I do believe the government managed the 'fall out' perfectly to gain greater control nation and world wide.

I point out the obvious:

Even when forced to move quickly, the US government cannot. Katrina was a disaster, because even with FEMA and plans in place, our Government does not react quickly. Gulf War 1? Look at the dates for the 'airborne' medal awarded to 'first troops in place. They were there a month before Saddam invaded.

The US has been great at responding with future intel. It gives US a year or two to make plans. But, give a real imminent threat tomorrow? The US struggles like most other non-dictatorship governments.

SO, IF 9-11 was a government plan, it started UNDER CLINTON. I have not met a theorist who can handle reality.

Wayne

Offline el_guero

« Reply #152 on: July 04, 2017, 03:09:13 PM »
We still don't know who(m) delivered the chemical attack, or if it was precursors combined during the explosion.

And we will never have access to the real data - most people who think they have access, do not have access.

PS. It might even have been a pesticide ...

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #153 on: February 20, 2019, 09:26:33 PM »
Not sure if Andrew or Manny has seen this information.

Today, the Syrian Army captured the following German made poison gas shells, shipped into Syria though Ukraine and Turkey and delivered to Jeish al Islam by a US CH53 helicopter, according to statements “allegedly” gotten from POW interrogations.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/04/08/proof-intel-drop-trump-bolton-behind-syria-chemical-attacks-confirmed/

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #154 on: February 20, 2019, 09:33:05 PM »
Not sure if Andrew or Manny has seen this information.

Today, the Syrian Army captured the following German made poison gas shells, shipped into Syria though Ukraine and Turkey and delivered to Jeish al Islam by a US CH53 helicopter, according to statements “allegedly” gotten from POW interrogations.

https://www.veteranstoday.com/2018/04/08/proof-intel-drop-trump-bolton-behind-syria-chemical-attacks-confirmed/

And is there a connection to the Skripol incident?

“The Syrian Arab Army and with the help of Russian captured a shipment of chemical weapons destined for the Eastern Ghouta. These were British weapons produced at Porton Down in Salisbury.

Russian suspects that the Skripal incident is related as by their records, Skiripal was working at Porton Down as a chemical weapons trafficker in partnership with a Ukrainian firm. Russia denies attacking Skripal but admits he was under surveillance for his activities involving support of terrorism in Syria and arms trafficking.

Offline Contrarian