General Discussion > General Chat

Syrian Gas Attack: False Flag operation or Real?

(1/32) > >>

Contrarian:
New Chemical Weapons attack in Syria. As usual the West is blaming Assad of Syria and Russia.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/05/syria-chemical-attack-investigators-seek-samples-survivors-sarin-gas

I will post this link again for those interested in What HRC and Obama and the Saudi's were up to.

https://twitter.com/hectormorenco/status/792590527308763137

leslied:
It is VERY unlikely that Assad has used Sarin.  He knows from experience (2013) how the use of such weapons inflames world opinion.  Also Putin will have issued a STRICT prohibition.

Look who gains from this action.  The rag-tag remnants of the opposition who were forced from Aleppo into Idlib province.  The most powerful group  is an off shoot of Al Qaeda and they are known to have plundered chemical weapons from government arms depots which they captured.

The current line is that an Al Qaeda arms depot was hit by a rocket attack.  It is plausible, but I think it more likely that the extremists released the Sarin deliberately...

Markje:
I'm going with the RU-Official line.

The west blaming it on Assad is laughable, its all propaganda.

andrewfi:
In considering propaganda for elements of truth (as opposed to fact) it is a good idea to identify the 'win'. Who 'wins' from the story?

At the same time remember that even evil is usually rational and that rational people or groups do not usually do irrational things.

In this case I am of the opinion that Russia knows the attack to be a true false flag event but has chosen a plausible alternative narrative because the true story is one that the world TV audience is not ready to receive just yet.

There simply is no rational reason for the Syrian air force to attack as they are supposed.

On a more mundane level, al qaida's White Helmets were filmed and photographed handling victims with bare hands and without respirators and yet did not die or suffer other ill effect from contact with the skin and clothing of the purported victims.

andrewfi:
After this event it would seem that the US soft coup is almost complete.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version