The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Syrian Gas Attack: False Flag operation or Real?  (Read 2577 times)

Offline Confederate

• Trips: 1-5
Syrian Gas Attack: False Flag operation or Real?
« on: April 05, 2017, 03:55:29 PM »
New Chemical Weapons attack in Syria. As usual the West is blaming Assad of Syria and Russia.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/apr/05/syria-chemical-attack-investigators-seek-samples-survivors-sarin-gas

I will post this link again for those interested in What HRC and Obama and the Saudi's were up to.

https://twitter.com/hectormorenco/status/792590527308763137

Online leslied

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Syrian Gas Attack: False Flag operation or Real?
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2017, 01:29:21 AM »
It is VERY unlikely that Assad has used Sarin.  He knows from experience (2013) how the use of such weapons inflames world opinion.  Also Putin will have issued a STRICT prohibition.

Look who gains from this action.  The rag-tag remnants of the opposition who were forced from Aleppo into Idlib province.  The most powerful group  is an off shoot of Al Qaeda and they are known to have plundered chemical weapons from government arms depots which they captured.

The current line is that an Al Qaeda arms depot was hit by a rocket attack.  It is plausible, but I think it more likely that the extremists released the Sarin deliberately...

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2017, 01:45:55 AM »
I'm going with the RU-Official line.

The west blaming it on Assad is laughable, its all propaganda.
You can change anything in life, but a BMW only for a BMW
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2017, 02:59:00 AM »
In considering propaganda for elements of truth (as opposed to fact) it is a good idea to identify the 'win'. Who 'wins' from the story?

At the same time remember that even evil is usually rational and that rational people or groups do not usually do irrational things.

In this case I am of the opinion that Russia knows the attack to be a true false flag event but has chosen a plausible alternative narrative because the true story is one that the world TV audience is not ready to receive just yet.

There simply is no rational reason for the Syrian air force to attack as they are supposed.

On a more mundane level, al qaida's White Helmets were filmed and photographed handling victims with bare hands and without respirators and yet did not die or suffer other ill effect from contact with the skin and clothing of the purported victims.

"For what else is the life of man but a kind of play in which men in various costumes perform until the director motions them offstage?" -Erasmus

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 03:00:27 AM »
After this event it would seem that the US soft coup is almost complete.

"For what else is the life of man but a kind of play in which men in various costumes perform until the director motions them offstage?" -Erasmus

Offline Confederate

« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2017, 11:23:56 AM »
It is VERY unlikely that Assad has used Sarin.  He knows from experience (2013) how the use of such weapons inflames world opinion.  Also Putin will have issued a STRICT prohibition.

Look who gains from this action.  The rag-tag remnants of the opposition who were forced from Aleppo into Idlib province.  The most powerful group  is an off shoot of Al Qaeda and they are known to have plundered chemical weapons from government arms depots which they captured.

The current line is that an Al Qaeda arms depot was hit by a rocket attack.  It is plausible, but I think it more likely that the extremists released the Sarin deliberately...

I agree 100% with what you wrote here. I suspect it was the Soros financed "white hats" who have been shown to be working alongside Al Queda.

Assad would gain nothing and possibly lose everything by doing this.

I'm only hopeful that Trump is wise enough to see this for what it is: false flag operation.

Online Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2017, 03:21:37 PM »
From what I have read I tend to think this event was staged. Russian insider has several good articles on the subject.

Gloves Are for Sissies: Photographs Show White Helmets Are Immune to Sarin

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/gloves-are-sissies-photographs-show-white-helmets-are-immune-sarin/ri19458
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Confederate

« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2017, 05:34:04 PM »
From what I have read I tend to think this event was staged. Russian insider has several good articles on the subject.

Gloves Are for Sissies: Photographs Show White Helmets Are Immune to Sarin

http://russia-insider.com/en/politics/gloves-are-sissies-photographs-show-white-helmets-are-immune-sarin/ri19458

Photo of the same girl used over and over by fake news CNN.

Offline Confederate

« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2017, 07:43:33 PM »
Too late for recriminations, more than 50 tomahawk missiles were fired at a Syrian air base which the USA claims was used to launch the chemical weapons attack from.

It's been 100 years since WWI.  Will historians mark this as the day that WWIII was started? Let's hope this attack is more of a message and that cooler heads will prevail.

Online Tom Cat

« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2017, 08:43:30 PM »
Too late for recriminations, more than 50 tomahawk missiles were fired at a Syrian air base which the USA claims was used to launch the chemical weapons attack from.

It's been 100 years since WWI.  Will historians mark this as the day that WWIII was started? Let's hope this attack is more of a message and that cooler heads will prevail.

It's been confirmed that the United states was in communication with Moscow prior to the military strike.
Will this be a start of WWlll? I highly doubt it.
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Confederate

« Reply #10 on: April 06, 2017, 10:51:28 PM »

It's been confirmed that the United states was in communication with Moscow prior to the military strike.
Will this be a start of WWlll? I highly doubt it.

Too early to say. Trump is in a pickle now as he allowed the neocons to have too much influence.

The usual bad actors will be pushing hard for war as it keeps them in business and makes them wealthy.

Edit:

https://twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/850201747855335425

NEW :Death of Brigadier General Khalil Issa Ibrahim Commander of 2nd battalion 136th Regiment  @ Shuayrat Airbase - Translation

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2017, 11:16:06 PM »
Rex Tillerson says that there was no communication with Russia before making this foolish and counterproductive demonstration of support for US allies ISIS and al QAIDA.

I think that we can now regard the soft coup in the united states as complete.

Please turn out the lights as you leave the building.

Online msmoby

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2017, 12:36:26 AM »
Well, well... It seems 'Tramp' will not be so popular on here, any more.

I cannot understand how any one could suggest the US would want Daesh to 'win' over Assad.

Question is: Is this a one off warning to say 'stop bombing civilians from the air' or is it a sea change 'remove Assad's regime'  ?

Was the original gas attack 'staged'? I  I seriously doubt it.

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
« Reply #13 on: April 07, 2017, 01:09:40 AM »
Its Saddam "Weapons of mass destruction" Hussein all over again!

Assad must go, he's a bad man. We will create the narrative if it doesn't exist.
You can change anything in life, but a BMW only for a BMW
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #14 on: April 07, 2017, 01:50:55 AM »
Been reading about Sarin. Not the nastiest of stuff but those Al qaida guys without gloves knew there was no risk before getting their hoses out.

The vapour from Sarin is trapped in clothing. Double layer rubber gloves are normal for people doing decontamination. Those guys should, at the least, have been unable to work.

Also, where's the affected animals?

The effects are not as bad as some have suggested: broken bones from muscle contraction and the like. That's VX gas. Most people affected by Sarin will be OK after a few hours. From what I read it seems that too many people died! The ratio of deaths to affected seems wrong.

Whether what happened was preplanned or opportunistic Trump seems to have been forced into a corner. On the other hand the US attack seems to have been long on bang and short on damage. Miraculously the Sarin storage at the airfield was not hit. (sarcasm).

Was the attack planned as a minimal response? I guess that we will find out in the next 48 hours.