The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Is it about privacy or something else?  (Read 15957 times)

Offline Chickenbrah

Re: Is it about privacy or something else?
« Reply #75 on: March 19, 2017, 11:32:09 AM »

I am glad you agree with me, i know i am right, because women repeat the same thing to me. Comfort and physical attraction, as well as personality. Problem i have with personality is read this

this is a girl who added me randomly on vk

I got similar gym bunnies from vk by simply dropping them a message, but she is the only one that contacted me first. For her she flipped when she found out i could speak a bit of russian (voice message), here is where other attributes come into play. But initially my amazing smile did the trick ;)

there is this girl

who doubts she will find someone she loves. She cares a lot of physical attributes. Want to buy her affection? Not for sell, believe me. She is rather complex and wants a physical attraction from a man

she thinks this guy is average and better than 90% of men........

https://www.instagram.com/shredbundy/?hl=en

so you can see the bare minimum you need to peak her interest in a man (she is very physically demanding).

I can show some amazing women, that would blow away the guys on here. But no matter what i say , or they say, wouldn't matter. Most of the guys here want a woman to bend to what they have to offer, and if not these are bad women, rather than grow individually.  I am just waiting till july , the dating game for me is going to go to a new level  ;D My advice to anyone, is to just enjoy the process, because it is a fun one.

Offline Volshe

• moderndayruth
  • Spouses Country: Narnia
« Reply #76 on: March 19, 2017, 12:23:35 PM »
Btw, those of you, guys, who advise the OP to rent a flat and date girls from Mamba... Are you sure he is charismatic, entertaining and fun enough for "100 attractive girls" to meet him? Do you realize many of those girls from Mamba ask money in advance for a date? (Btw, stick to VKontakte, it's not a guarantee, but still your best bet.)

I advised that he write a hundred girls. When I was single even my
dashing and interesting self didn't get a 25% response rate. I suggested
the number because that was large enough for some of them to say yes.

The theory is to meet a girl for coffee and see if you have chemistry before
wasting time exchanging letters. You only ask out a girl a second time if
you think she might be the one. 

I've never contacted a girl and had her ask me for money for a date.
I've had a few contact me and make similar suggestions. I've been
contacted for a threesome with her husband but I declined. I have arranged
dates on VK.com too, but later had to explain who every single girl on my
friends list was, agree that there are no guarantees.

I totally agree with all you write. " My dashing and interesting self" - see, that's what i mean (i realize you are joking, but as it's said in these parts - in every joke there's at least half of the truth ;))
You are "dashing and interesting", otherwise it wouldn't have worked for you.
Mamba changed last couple of years, it wasn't like that before. The info i got from "trusted sources" as they say. Yes, i can imagine answering for every single vk friend- who is she?  ;D
I am happy it worked for you, seriously. Will pm you something more, if your inbox works. :)

Best,
Lena
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
Douglas Adams

Offline Volshe

• moderndayruth
  • Spouses Country: Narnia
« Reply #77 on: March 19, 2017, 12:28:05 PM »

She cares a lot of physical attributes. Want to buy her affection? Not for sell, believe me. She is rather complex and wants a physical attraction from a man

"Fitness is religion", i think Madonna said that  :)
"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by."
Douglas Adams

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #78 on: March 19, 2017, 12:45:12 PM »

She cares a lot of physical attributes. Want to buy her affection? Not for sell, believe me. She is rather complex and wants a physical attraction from a man

"Fitness is religion", i think Madonna said that  :)

Some women don't really go and lift weights. Just have pretty faces, and have similar demands. My ex is now married to a young russian actor, for her physical attraction was somewhat important. But she was more interested in the soul at times. I was deep with her a few times, when she could sense that my emotions were legit, she blossomed and revealed to me her emotions. She was very closed with her feelings though, did not freely express herself. She grew up with interest in modeling, she went to modeling school, wanted to go to Moscow, but her dad knew what models got pressured to do there. So instead she modeled clothes on instagram, and sold them online. One of her dreams was to open a clothes store. You can really get a sense of what women want from a man, when you look at what they want for themselves in life. She wanted me to live with her in russia, she had her own apartment fitted with £3k kitchen, but we planned on buying a small house in her city and starting a family there. I was just a very hesitant guy, and wasn't sure if i could trust myself to get married and it working out.  Now i am hesitant if i should take trips to ukraine or russia ;D

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #79 on: March 19, 2017, 01:03:36 PM »

I couldn't shag anyone with a white box for a head.......
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #80 on: March 19, 2017, 01:33:34 PM »

who said anything about a shag? I just simply like taking women out for coffee, to hear them talk about mundane topics  :chuckle:

The white box does have problems, makes me wonder i will get my foreplay.

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #81 on: March 19, 2017, 01:38:02 PM »

who said anything about a shag? I just simply like taking women out for coffee, to hear them talk about mundane topics  :chuckle:

I was thinking of The Man With Two Brains when Dr. Hfuhruhurr's wife's brain was transferred in to a Gorilla's body. On being told and looking he said "I couldn't fück a Gorilla..."

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #82 on: March 19, 2017, 03:32:14 PM »

Reminds me of what i tell the fsuw i talk to. "Please, i am coming to your country for a sincere relationship, don't treat me like a piece of meat. I am looking for love, my heart is fragile,don't use me just for my body". I have no clue why, but they always laugh really hard over the phone, and seem out of breath

In my russains ex case, "oh my god, this is a jooooooooke right? You are joking? Are you really stupid? ".

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #83 on: March 19, 2017, 03:36:23 PM »

Reminds me of what i tell the fsuw i talk to. "Please, i am coming to your country for a sincere relationship, don't treat me like a piece of meat. I am looking for love, my heart is fragile,don't use me just for my body". I have no clue why, but they always laugh really hard over the phone, and seem out of breath

In my russains ex case, "oh my god, this is a jooooooooke right? You are joking? Are you really stupid? ".

Stupid (Crazy) like a Fox!  :laugh:

Offline Ste

• RIP
« Reply #84 on: March 19, 2017, 03:38:55 PM »

I remember the US cop show of the same name, with Jack Warden and what I remember as a brown mid-seventies Cadillac Coupe deville 74 or 75....

Arggh, googled, it was a '76, and now I found this site when I need to go to bed!

http://www.imcdb.org

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #85 on: March 19, 2017, 04:58:16 PM »

2 weeks ago, a girl i was talking to was saying, if you are a sex tourist, you are hiding it really well. She studied psychology and could easily read me. i don't see myself really as a sex tourist. I mean my last trip to Russia, i met one girl, dated her , came back home and still tried to pursue that. but that being said, majority of women i am in contact with, i wouldn't pursue something serious with. i know the type of women i like, but rather than live in a box. I will date casually until the women that i feel is right for me, walks into my life. Recently i was talking with a girl just like that, but i saw we were different people, and cut that off. It was not worth a quick shag for, but luckily i found a new girl, she has her edges, but i love certain things about her. THis is a journey for me.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #86 on: March 19, 2017, 05:42:32 PM »
My thought is some intelligent observations have been made earlier that our hero does not really want to hear. When I read Bones I thought of the Pink Panther and then the TV series, but I suspect you are closer to ‘Bones’ of Star Trek. Dr. ‘Bones’ McCoy stating; "Damn it, what the hell is the matter with you?”

But I am not a woman, so perhaps you can take my observations with a grain of salt.

I certainly need a woman’s’ point of view on my situation. I’m confused. I’ve been communicating with a lady from Kiev for a long while and during this time we’ve been unable to coordinate a time for meeting. Probably due to the fact she is a doctor-Immunologist and very busy. Calls must be prearranged. I’ve no problem with going to Kiev. During this time, I’ve also learned to be careful in regards to her privacy – she’s very careful. She writes nearly every day but says little and it is an effort to engage in deeper conversation. What little she says lets me know she is interested but…   She loves that I send flowers and gifts (with photo). (1) Anyway my question is in regards to her business trips. She tells me when she is going and will write when she returns – which lasts several weeks and I never know how long it will be. Then after I give up and move on she returns and writes me. During this time she is absent from the dating site. (2) I wonder why she cannot write during her business trips and if I should call her during her business trips? (3) Should I continue to respect her boundaries by not calling her during this time? I’m very interested in her and her fine qualities but things are moving along like that of a glacier. Tentatively we spoke of meeting this May. (4) I wonder if I am being tested. It’s either respect her privacy or get more assertive and risk alienating her. Otherwise I’m patient and I suppose I could wait while pursuing other possibilities – which I have been.

Going to your first post there are some incongruities that defy what I have observed in Ukraine.

Yes, women around the world tend to be private and value their privacy, especially with someone they have never met. BUT a doctor who is an immunologist generally does not have on calls & works a 9 to 5 hour day. It is unlikely such a doctor in a hospital in Ukraine is making extensive trips to congresses and conferences abroad. The budget for this sort of luxury is not available in a typical Ukraine hospital or even a profit driven private clinic in Kiev. 

There is the possibility that she works for a drug manufacturer but trips would most likely be short and only a few per year.

Thanks all. Yes, she knows I exist. I had hoped I had made myself clear so I'll repeat - I believe I wrote in my earlier post that I have her number and we have talked. I dealt with her thru 3rd parties and got many photos of her this way. Also the agency does not have any part in our emails, yes I wrote that I have already been to Kiev to meet her but I became seriously ill while I was there & so I could only speak with her on the phone. Also I have good friends there & have been to Kiev many times in the past so I have no trouble going there - it is a matter of coordinating a time with her job. We separated for awhile and began again. 'Confederate' please understand that I am not a newbie, I have traveled extensively through the years, probably more than most here. I have a good understanding of agencies already. My only concern is trying to understand the mind & thinking of women of the FSU and the mystery of her business trips. . .

One common trait of Ukraine women is they are hypochondriacs. (I suspect it is genetic.) You travelled to Kiev to meet her and became sick, if she knew of your trip and planned meeting. Than with the onset of illness than she would have poured attention over you and numerous pills and medication into you. 

My own feeling while on the adventure side you have had a rich life on the relationship side Bones you have little in common sense, past history or success. 

Dr. McCoy; I prefer a dose of common sense! 
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Registration