Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Ask a Russian Speaking Lady - Спроси у русской леди

Is it about privacy or something else?

(1/18) > >>

Bones:
I certainly need a woman’s’ point of view on my situation. I’m confused. I’ve been communicating with a lady from Kiev for a long while and during this time we’ve been unable to coordinate a time for meeting. Probably due to the fact she is a doctor-Immunologist and very busy. Calls must be prearranged. I’ve no problem with going to Kiev. During this time I’ve also learned to be careful in regards to her privacy – she’s very careful. She writes nearly every day but says little and it is an effort to engage in deeper conversation. What little she says lets me know she is interested but…   She loves that I send flowers and gifts (with photo). (1) Anyway my question is in regards to her business trips. She tells me when she is going and will write when she returns – which lasts several weeks and I never know how long it will be. Then after I give up and move on she returns and writes me. During this time she is absent from the dating site. (2) I wonder why she cannot write during her business trips and if I should call her during her business trips? (3) Should I continue to respect her boundaries by not calling her during this time? I’m very interested in her and her fine qualities but things are moving along like that of a glacier. Tentatively we spoke of meeting this May. (4) I wonder if I am being tested. It’s either respect her privacy or get more assertive and risk alienating her. Otherwise I’m patient and I suppose I could wait while pursuing other possibilities – which I have been.

Volshe:

--- Quote from: Bones on March 17, 2017, 02:47:57 AM ---I certainly need a woman’s’ point of view on my situation. I’m confused. I’ve been communicating with a lady from Kiev for a long while and during this time we’ve been unable to coordinate a time for meeting. Probably due to the fact she is a doctor-Immunologist and very busy. Calls must be prearranged. I’ve no problem with going to Kiev. During this time I’ve also learned to be careful in regards to her privacy – she’s very careful. She writes nearly every day but says little and it is an effort to engage in deeper conversation. What little she says lets me know she is interested but…   She loves that I send flowers and gifts (with photo). (1) Anyway my question is in regards to her business trips. She tells me when she is going and will write when she returns – which lasts several weeks and I never know how long it will be. Then after I give up and move on she returns and writes me. During this time she is absent from the dating site. (2) I wonder why she cannot write during her business trips and if I should call her during her business trips? (3) Should I continue to respect her boundaries by not calling her during this time? I’m very interested in her and her fine qualities but things are moving along like that of a glacier. Tentatively we spoke of meeting this May. (4) I wonder if I am being tested. It’s either respect her privacy or get more assertive and risk alienating her. Otherwise I’m patient and I suppose I could wait while pursuing other possibilities – which I have been.

--- End quote ---

Hi Bones

There aren't many females around and myself i haven't posted in a while, but i'll try my best. If you were my real life friend, or my cousin, i'd tell you: hope for the best, prepare for the worst. Of course it could be that she is working on some gvmnt funded/ top secret projects. It could be there's no internet where she is (during trips). All of that could be, but chances are small. It could also be that agency is making money on those flowers and gifts. Maybe it's not even her writing those letters (worst case scenario.) BEFORE meeting in real life, being you, i wouldn't  invest into this "relationship", neither morally nor materially.

andrewfi:
The lady's right. You are being lied to. You do not need a woman to tell you this; you already know the score.

Ukraine is devolving into a shit hole but mobile telephone and Internet still functions. There's no practical reason why communication is impossible. Yes you are being ripped off in respect of the tributes that you send but the thing is communication, or it's lack.

Real or not, the behaviour of your interlocutor is not that of one who shares your goals.

Volshe:

--- Quote from: andrewfi on March 18, 2017, 02:11:13 AM ---The lady's right.

--- End quote ---

:offtopic:
Hey Andy!

Looking good! Like an emperor in that chair!  :KISSSS:

andrewfi:
Yeah, the kindly but powerful God Emperor. ;)
The trouble to find a seat that diminished my frame you'd not believe.

But yes,  there's less of me than a year ago.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version