The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Genetics..  (Read 3341 times)

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
Re: Genetics..
« Reply #25 on: March 20, 2017, 05:12:46 PM »
I have a wife and kids to feed..

No wonder you are so financially strapped.  You need to eliminate all of the discretionary spending in your daily budget.   :king: :money:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #26 on: April 27, 2017, 08:13:13 PM »
The Russian president seems to have found a way to keep looking young. Most of the past, U.S. presidents showed much aging during theirttime in office.

Ever wonder why Vladimir Putin doesn’t age? We asked some cosmetic surgeons

http://www.nationalpost.com/m/wp/news/blog.html?b=news.nationalpost.com/news/ever-wonder-why-vladimir-putin-doesnt-age-we-asked-some-cosmetic-surgeons
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #27 on: May 03, 2017, 09:43:24 AM »
Were making a new "Team" page for our web site soon, I made one last time about five years ago and was pretty impressed with what they could do to me in the final image...though it looked like they cut my head off and replaced with a new one.. :ROFL:

They will have to work harder on the new one..I will post here when its finally done..hopefully the wrinkles will be gone and a little more hair. Well they fixed it last time!

I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2017, 08:45:21 AM »
Still years in the making, there most likely will be a process to slow down, and even reverse the aging process.

‘Like magic’: Scientists find way to make old human cells young again

https://www.rt.com/news/409314-old-cell-rejuvenation-breakthrough/
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #29 on: November 09, 2017, 10:50:41 AM »
Im already working on saving my brain!!  :laugh:

https://www.ted.com/talks/jocelyne_bloch_the_brain_may_be_able_to_repair_itself_with_help?

Just incase some blood vessel should get clogged up....its a real shit being alive today  :( :(  Probably the Romans said the same sort of thing 2000 years ago.. but it is a different situation today we are nearly there! Just 150 more years and all solved!!  :chuckle:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline el_guero

• My Russian improves slowly.
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #30 on: November 14, 2017, 11:24:18 PM »
I was wondering if there was any treatment to stop you looking more like your "Old man" as you get older?

Every time I go back to the Uk and see my old man Im starting to look more and more like him :sick0012: :sick0012: :sick0012:
Worst part is he's in his 70's so I'm already seeing myself..besides drastic plastic surgery and facial reconstruction I just wondered if there was like some tablets you can take? ;D

Cyanide tablets should successfully work to stop you getting any older..... :ROFL: :ROFL: :ROFL:

:ROFL: