Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Agencies & Dating Sites

good sites

(1/7) > >>

Leobadfish:
Hi guys! I have looked through forum and wanted t ask. Am I right that no honest ppl sites left and it is better to use only free ones? Or there can be some luck in ppl sites too?

dcguyusa:
Welcome to the forum.

PPL sites have one main objective.  To earn revenue.  So they will try to induce you to open your wallet.  And many use dishonest means to achieve that.  That does not mean that you cannot find a "honest" lady on a PPL site.  But, like fishing in polluted waters, you likely are not going to find a great catch.  But, do not assume that free ones are better.  Scammers are cheapskates and look for free sites to plaster their fake profiles to search for naive people.  You might find a higher number of genuine profiles on free sites, but they also are polluted with plenty of fakes and swindlers.

Maxx:
I had a friend who used a PPL site extensively over a few years. He even visited some of the ladies through the agency. He had two of their interpreters who took pity on him on separate occasions and in different cities give him a being behind the scenes look on how things really work. In short it is a gauntlet to get through. Possible? Yes, but you really have to choose wisely and maybe with a little luck you can get through. I'll tell you more if you are interested.

Mr strange:
I agree with the above replies. It is a minefield!

However by personal recent follow up into a 90 letters to one girl being real or not some years ago on a ppl site the only thing I got honesty attracts honesty to really explain it. They even got the girl in to make a video to defend themselves!

Though the main reason why the ppl was the added from another site where the girl also was listed option SKYPE! Now it was only direct to the girl and no translator involved or agency.

Some sites have web cam Skype calls and that is a direct approach to the girl. No smoke and mirrors. The real deal!

Contrarian:

--- Quote from: Leobadfish on March 05, 2017, 09:06:11 AM ---Hi guys! I have looked through forum and wanted t ask. Am I right that no honest ppl sites left and it is better to use only free ones? Or there can be some luck in ppl sites too?

--- End quote ---

"Pay per letter" sites are for suckers. There's a new one born every second. They always claim to have "insider" information on how to "beat the system".   :ROFL:

Pick a site which has a flat fee for 1, 3, 6 or 12 months. Such as Ukraine Date, or Mamba, etc.

Go ahead and write to a woman on "ppl". They will never turn you down and it will only cost you $10 or more to open a letter.

Now pick an attractive woman like this one. Pay the fee for access. If she writes back she may be interested but if not there is your answer.

https://www.ukrainedate.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/1453008

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version