Dating & Marriage With Women From Russia, Ukraine, Belarus & FSU > Married Chat

Does your FSU wife have a job?

(1/8) > >>

justadude:
Without reading too much into my question, does your FSU wife have a job in your new country? Does she want one? If you are a FSU wife, do you work or want to work?

Manny:
On a previous occasion when this cropped up, this was my answer.

--- Quote from: Manny on May 24, 2014, 05:50:17 PM ---Where we live, most women who have kids dont work. As in Russia, a husband and kids is work, and her contribution to the family unit in that regard is duly respected and acknowledged. The man earns the money for the family and the woman does the home and kid stuff.

Women must work when the man doesn't earn enough money to support the family. That is the case with people who have a lot of credit payments to serve; our American friends seem to live on credit. I never really gelled with that mentality. I never really got the idea of paying for a washing machine or a car each month if you can just save up and buy it.

My wife came here with the intention and strong desire to work. Only after some discussion about the reasons people work for other people (money), and the value a woman can offer her family by being a mother and a wife did she agree to give it a shot. Several years later she does both: She works in our business by choice two or three days a week and is a wife and mother the rest of the time.

I'd hate to see her in some minimum wage job at six quid an hour unless we needed that money; which we don't. It's comforting to know that if we needed the money, she would find a job in a heartbeat. But as it is, her contributions to our household - taking care of the day to day details - allows me to be productive and creative enough to do stuff that pays our bills.

Show me a guy who doesn't like that idea?

--- End quote ---

Markje:
My wife doesn't work, household stuff is enough work. I make enough so she dont have to.

In return, I never have to vacuum, clean toilets, make dinner or other stuff like that.

And she finds time to work out, look sexy and make me a happy camper.

yankee:

--- Quote from: justadude on March 04, 2017, 01:34:46 PM ---Without reading too much into my question, does your FSU wife have a job in your new country? Does she want one? If you are a FSU wife, do you work or want to work?

--- End quote ---

Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes,

Manny:

--- Quote from: Markje on March 04, 2017, 02:46:29 PM ---My wife doesn't work, household stuff is enough work. I make enough so she dont have to.

In return, I never have to vacuum, clean toilets, make dinner or other stuff like that.

And she finds time to work out, look sexy and make me a happy camper.

--- End quote ---

Stepford Op Zee?  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version