The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Attractive and very tall lady for a New Yorker  (Read 3546 times)

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
Attractive and very tall lady for a New Yorker
« on: February 26, 2017, 06:30:03 PM »
Chickenbrah if you want to move to NYC and try your luck with an older woman she might be it. Any New York men she's a looker and very interesting.

https://www.russiancupid.com/en/profile/showProfile/ID/5113500

Offline Chickenbrah

Re: Attractive and very tall lady for a New Yorker
« Reply #1 on: February 26, 2017, 07:10:44 PM »
If she pays for all my shit, and is willing to bang twice a day minimum , 365 days a year. Then I am all in ????????

She reminds me of  church girl I dated, 2 years older than me. She was good fun  ;D

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #2 on: February 26, 2017, 08:11:45 PM »
If she pays for all my shit, and is willing to bang twice a day minimum , 365 days a year. Then I am all in ????????

She reminds me of  church girl I dated, 2 years older than me. She was good fun  ;D

She's too tall for me but she is attractive. I do like that site though.

I was trying to post another woman's profile but it was deactivated in the process.  :)

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2017, 12:45:27 AM »

I was trying to post another woman's profile but it was deactivated in the process.  :)

i am 173cm, russian girl i dated was 181cm, i dated a few that were my height, or JUST slightly taller by 1cm. Height matters a lot........ When it comes to doggy  ;D

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #4 on: February 27, 2017, 03:30:05 AM »
Don't worry mate. Many kids go through a growth spurt when they hit their late teens. By the time you're ready to meet proper women you'll almost certainly have reached average height.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online Markje

• MCMLXXIV
    • Mark's unix pages
  • Spouses Country: Crimea
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #5 on: February 27, 2017, 03:53:06 AM »
She says:
Best feature:       If You're lucky I'll show you later

Now... if that doesn't peak your interest, what will.

OO===[][]===OO
My first trip to my wife: To Evpatoria!
My road trip to Crimea: Roadtrip to Evpatoria

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #6 on: February 27, 2017, 04:05:09 AM »
Don't worry mate. Many kids go through a growth spurt when they hit their late teens. By the time you're ready to meet proper women you'll almost certainly have reached average height.

Let's hope  ;D

It could be a lot worse, like being your age and can't see his 3 incher anymore, let alone use it  :P that is why you don't wait till the end of your life to settle down.

Came across this today...   

Andrew you are trying so hard to put people down. Like I said before, the toilet paper the majority of guys use here, has a better life than you. You have never been Married, and I can see why. I know it is tough being your age, and the end is just round the corner, but try and lighten up a bit. Meet some women, and no I do not mean the pay for pleasure in Estonia you are used to. Maybe that will help bring some light in your miserable existence.

I gave you numerous chances to leave me alone and focus on your own pathetic life. But it seems like you had enough, and just want to be put out of your miserable existence. I am giving you the truths, use it and move along.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
  • Trips: Resident
« Reply #7 on: February 27, 2017, 06:36:53 AM »

i am 173cm, russian girl i dated was 181cm, i dated a few that were my height, or JUST slightly taller by 1cm. Height matters a lot........ When it comes to doggy  ;D

I think maybe you had childhood insecurity problems :) Often when Im out with the wife the same sort of guys will try to chat the wife up whilst I go for a piddle ... :laugh:
Usually once I'm back they will clear off but some times and usually they are the guys of a Middle Eastern origin they seem to think every women loves them..a little like yourself :ROFL: Unfortunately usually that sort of guy gets decked there and then.. :chuckle:

Sometimes being over cocky or confident doesn't help you find a good women..as I said before will be waiting for your success story in a few years..
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #8 on: February 27, 2017, 07:18:46 AM »

I'm 6' 4" but a bit of a fat *snip* nowadays, lost some poundage since living in Copenhagen though, it's a city designed for biking about and I'm down to 16st 4lbs now, was creeping up to 19st a while back.....

Not be able able to drink helps though...

I'm sorted flash missus wise (14 years*) but if I had to do it all again, I'd opt for a flash car instead or a better train-set....

WRT to the lass in the pic, I hate those Soviet gymnast style brutal fringes, she look a bit like Ann of Green Gables......

* together, not current age, I'm not Operation Yewtree material....
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #9 on: February 27, 2017, 08:18:45 AM »

just think, you can put all that food from the photo you posted on her back.  :laugh:

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #10 on: February 27, 2017, 08:28:32 AM »

I'm 6' 4" but a bit of a fat *snip* nowadays, lost some poundage since living in Copenhagen though, it's a city designed for biking about and I'm down to 16st 4lbs now, was creeping up to 19st a while back.....

Not be able able to drink helps though...

I'm sorted flash missus wise (14 years*) but if I had to do it all again, I'd opt for a flash car instead or a better train-set....

WRT to the lass in the pic, I hate those Soviet gymnast style brutal fringes, she look a bit like Ann of Green Gables......

* together, not current age, I'm not Operation Yewtree material....
Stop going on about it or people will start to think otherwise.  :-\

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #11 on: February 27, 2017, 11:40:28 AM »

just think, you can put all that food from the photo you posted on her back.  :laugh:

Her serving as well? Let's not pretend that she eats anything more than an apple a day. It reminds me of when I cook with a girl, 300g uncooked pasta, and Bolognese. I am left to eat 95% of the meal, but manage to burn it off during the late night cardio session with her  :)

Registration