The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: The Russian Hoverbike.  (Read 754 times)

Offline Tom Cat

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
The Russian Hoverbike.
« on: February 19, 2017, 10:04:46 AM »

The Russians Just Gave the World the Gift of Hoverbikes. You Can Thank Them Later (VIDEO)

http://russia-insider.com/en/russians-just-gave-world-gift-hoverbikes-you-can-thank-them-later/ri18981
Don't shoot the messenger, links to articles posted, don't necessarily reflect my personal opinion.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
Re: The Russian Hoverbike.
« Reply #1 on: February 19, 2017, 10:49:17 AM »
Looks like a cool thing if it doesn't chop body bits off passersby or pilots in case of malfunction.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #2 on: February 19, 2017, 10:59:42 AM »
This is a proper Hovercraft (British invention), I used to have an Airfix kit of this....

O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Boris

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2017, 08:54:11 PM »
This is a proper Hovercraft (British invention), I used to have an Airfix kit of this....

I had a Matchbox toy hovercraft when I was a boy. With Union Jack and all. It was my favorite.

Offline Boris

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2017, 08:55:55 PM »
Paul Goncharoff is Chairman, Disciplinary Committee, National Association of Corporate Directors, Russia

Now that's a proper title...

Registration