The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: ChickenBrahs trip report  (Read 18622 times)

Offline Jerash

• Trips: Resident
Re: ChickenBrahs trip report
« Reply #25 on: February 21, 2017, 11:27:19 AM »
I decided I wanted to leave the UK for a new life in Russia nearly 14 years ago after a few years of travelling and having some fun I set my plan in action to finally do it.
It took me nearly 6 years in the UK to be in some kind of position to leave the UK...In those 6 years I made many sacrifices and Im 100% none in this forum today or in the past would ever do for love of relocating to Mother Russia. :laugh:
I worked 9 hours a day during a day job, 10 hours a day on my own project 7 days a week 365 days of the year. Lived in a shit hole in Portsmouth for 3 years , saved £30 a week bus fare to and from work each and every day for 3 years and walked the 3 miles trip in to work and back from work..it was uphill often on the way back and bloody cold and wet in the winter, when it was pissing down I just stayed focused and thought of my plan..

Steve - don't you know, the story is supposed to go that it was uphill both ways??? :)  If you want to Canadianize it, you have to say there was also 4 feet of snow ;) In your case, it was more than pissing down, I'm sure! It was presumably a deluge!!)))

Many times I just ate out of a bag or the out of date food from the local Tesco to save pennies :hide chair:

I cannot even explain what other shit I had to do, and at the same time I was travelling to Russia nearly every 6/8 weeks on a micro budget :sick0012:

Not at one time was I even thinking about women, they were the last thing on my mind and didn't need any distractions or unwarranted extra costs..

I can relate to this very much at the moment. I see smokinhottovas everywhere, but I'm trying to keep my eye on the prize.

This sums it up perfectly:

When I did leave the finally it was with just £27.56p in my pocket and not even 0.02p savings, it was make or break..
A lot of people thought I was crazy, but finally Im the one with the last laugh.. tiphat

I admire what you've done. You've got the right attitude and it sounds like you've worked your buttovski off to get where you are. I take inspiration from you as I also set out on my own Russian adventure.

Offline Rockstar77

• Spouses Country: Dnipropetrovsk, Ukraine
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #26 on: February 21, 2017, 11:43:07 AM »
Well jarash...maybe we got 4 feet of snow that men like me can shovel in Canada but at least it's not buried 4 feet in steves butthole... how's she smell big guy

Offline Jerash

« Reply #27 on: February 21, 2017, 11:45:26 AM »
Well jarash...maybe we got 4 feet of snow that men like me can shovel in Canada but at least it's not buried 4 feet in steves butthole... how's she smell big guy

Sorry? I'm not following. My post to Steve was good humoured.

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #28 on: February 21, 2017, 11:47:09 AM »
I decided I wanted to leave the UK for a new life in Russia nearly 14 years ago after a few years of travelling and having some fun I set my plan in action to finally do it.
It took me nearly 6 years in the UK to be in some kind of position to leave the UK...In those 6 years I made many sacrifices and Im 100% none in this forum today or in the past would ever do for love of relocating to Mother Russia. :laugh:
I worked 9 hours a day during a day job, 10 hours a day on my own project 7 days a week 365 days of the year. Lived in a shit hole in Portsmouth for 3 years , saved £30 a week bus fare to and from work each and every day for 3 years and walked the 3 miles trip in to work and back from work..it was uphill often on the way back and bloody cold and wet in the winter, when it was pissing down I just stayed focused and thought of my plan..

Steve - don't you know, the story is supposed to go that it was uphill both ways??? :)  If you want to Canadianize it, you have to say there was also 4 feet of snow ;) In your case, it was more than pissing down, I'm sure! It was presumably a deluge!!)))

Many times I just ate out of a bag or the out of date food from the local Tesco to save pennies :hide chair:

I cannot even explain what other shit I had to do, and at the same time I was travelling to Russia nearly every 6/8 weeks on a micro budget :sick0012:

Not at one time was I even thinking about women, they were the last thing on my mind and didn't need any distractions or unwarranted extra costs..

I can relate to this very much at the moment. I see smokinhottovas everywhere, but I'm trying to keep my eye on the prize.

This sums it up perfectly:

When I did leave the finally it was with just £27.56p in my pocket and not even 0.02p savings, it was make or break..
A lot of people thought I was crazy, but finally Im the one with the last laugh.. tiphat

I admire what you've done. You've got the right attitude and it sounds like you've worked your buttovski off to get where you are. I take inspiration from you as I also set out on my own Russian adventure.

I found the perfect women in the end.. and now I'm staying for the love of the Motherland and  :money:
I support no government anywhere, ever, never. No institution, No religion!!

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #29 on: February 21, 2017, 11:49:04 AM »

I think he has some kind of mental deformity in his skull.. :chuckle:

Offline Jerash

« Reply #30 on: February 21, 2017, 11:49:56 AM »

Must have. I don't even know who this guy is.

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
ChickenBrahs trip report
« Reply #31 on: February 21, 2017, 11:53:07 AM »
When your set up in Ukraine and married to a beautiful dream women, (Seems you have them all after you like the pied piper ) You can claim my $1000 I'm paying to any guy off here marries a super model half his age... :laugh:

Just let me know and I will Western Union it over to you..

Doesn't a guy have to be 36 or older to marry a woman half his age?
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #32 on: February 21, 2017, 11:54:50 AM »
When your set up in Ukraine and married to a beautiful dream women, (Seems you have them all after you like the pied piper ) You can claim my $1000 I'm paying to any guy off here marries a super model half his age... :laugh:

Of course unless your looking for a child bride.. so that counts most young guys out  :)

Offline Steveboy

• Commercial Member
« Reply #33 on: February 21, 2017, 12:06:10 PM »

Does "Helmet" come to mind.. :laugh:

Offline Jerash

« Reply #34 on: February 21, 2017, 12:11:17 PM »

Nice one!

Offline Jerash

« Reply #35 on: February 21, 2017, 12:13:31 PM »

No not really, other than that he probably wears one or should be wearing one. I'd be curious to know why he thinks I've got 4 feet of snow up my ass, that's for sure.

Offline Jerash

ChickenBrahs trip report
« Reply #36 on: February 21, 2017, 12:15:27 PM »

I'm starting to think that while he had a good laugh with the boss about the family man being put out of work before Christmas (that's hilarious :rollseyes:), in the end the boss was crying that he kept on a wacko??!

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #37 on: February 21, 2017, 12:57:35 PM »

Firstly,  :censored:  off. secondly,  :censored:  off. thirdly  :censored:  off, you are not even worth to be taken seriously, just an insecure middle-aged man who can't stand anyone doing more than him. My ex wanted me to move with her to russia.... really you are just a waste of space. Atleast rockstar understands, i do not think all women love me, i simply have women that like me, so what is the problem?

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #38 on: February 21, 2017, 01:00:13 PM »
Hey chickenbrah. Just reading your posts and you saying that even though she speaks no English. how do you communicate? Maybe I missed something or do you know Russian language.

Translator, funnily enough , it is working fine. just got to keep it short and simple, to avoid misunderstandings. I did the same with my ex, and it was funny. I do know a bit of russian, i have talked to women that spoke pretty much no english, and it is an enjoyable process to decipher what each other is saying. I think the point to take away, is enjoy the process and learn to laugh.

Offline Rockstar77

« Reply #39 on: February 21, 2017, 01:51:18 PM »
Was it you jarash that I put out of work....tears from an angel

Offline Rockstar77

« Reply #40 on: February 21, 2017, 02:26:33 PM »
Question of the day...why is it, when a man comes in and says he has good stuff going on and then there's his detractors. Jealousy maybe... not everyone has hard luck. Chickenbrah came in saying he has good things going on. A little praise never hurts. Maybe everyone had to do a few visits or do steves methods of жополизания or jarash likes лизать его анус. yeah...I don't know the langauge that my woman writes but I'm sure it's sweet. But what's wrong with a little cocky. It's alright in my book. The lad wants to find s wife on his terms and gets flack. If things go sideways then why not help him. Not everyone is a scammer in Russia and Ukraine. Yes...this is my 7th visit here in Ukraine. I can see a scam a mile away. I've seen a man getting his wallet pulverized and thinks everything is ok. I never seen his little hottie that he had before but if he's landed a beauty in a post I missed then with his attitude and his posts...take things more seriously. Where's all your hotties boys. He has a plan...that's right...one word...plan. He's looking for good advice...not the garbage that is on here. I look back on the advice I got and think...wow...my fiancée wouldn't be mine if I listened here. Your shooting down a guy just like justadude. Didn't everyone say his woman on New Year's Eve was a lost cause yet he came back and said it's on still and things look bright. I'm almost 40 and as sad as it stands, I could wreck balls in my home country...been there done that. How's it going jarash. Hahaha. Go easy big boys

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2017, 02:59:31 PM »
The girl said she liked vampire diaries  ;D

me 2 years back, wait till may, and see the size and conditioning i will be in,i will post pictures once i land in ukraine in july.

I understand some people just hate others who want more than what they have. I love such people around me, as long as they are not enthusiast , talking about how 8 girls are fighting for him, and he is doing "very bad things" STORIES bullshit. Everything i said i posted pictures to back it up, if you want to doubt, that is up to you. Just don't bring your own insecurities onto me, especially when you are in the mid years. There are guys in this search that wipe the floor with me, i am not going into this thinking i will demolish everyone. But i know my worth, which is defined by the responses i get.

Offline Jerash

« Reply #42 on: February 21, 2017, 03:00:39 PM »
Question of the day...why is it, when a man comes in and says he has good stuff going on and then there's his detractors. Jealousy maybe... not everyone has hard luck. Chickenbrah came in saying he has good things going on. A little praise never hurts. Maybe everyone had to do a few visits or do steves methods of жополизания or jarash likes лизать его анус. yeah...I don't know the langauge that my woman writes but I'm sure it's sweet. But what's wrong with a little cocky. It's alright in my book. The lad wants to find s wife on his terms and gets flack. If things go sideways then why not help him. Not everyone is a scammer in Russia and Ukraine. Yes...this is my 7th visit here in Ukraine. I can see a scam a mile away. I've seen a man getting his wallet pulverized and thinks everything is ok. I never seen his little hottie that he had before but if he's landed a beauty in a post I missed then with his attitude and his posts...take things more seriously. Where's all your hotties boys. He has a plan...that's right...one word...plan. He's looking for good advice...not the garbage that is on here. I look back on the advice I got and think...wow...my fiancée wouldn't be mine if I listened here. Your shooting down a guy just like justadude. Didn't everyone say his woman on New Year's Eve was a lost cause yet he came back and said it's on still and things look bright. I'm almost 40 and as sad as it stands, I could wreck balls in my home country...been there done that. How's it going jarash. Hahaha. Go easy big boys

A few questions for you Rockstar:
1) Who are you?
2) Why do you have a hate on for me?
3) Are you writing from a mental asylum?
4) лезать его анус - is that at all appropriate to be writing on a forum that is trying to be respectable? Should it be snipped?

Seriously, dude, I am completely clueless as to what your problem is with me or in general.

If you have a bone to pick, why not come out and say what it is, LIKE A MAN, rather than a tardo writing from the asylum????

Offline Rockstar77

« Reply #43 on: February 21, 2017, 03:31:30 PM »
(1) who are you?
Just a man that has succeeded in my search. Not 5-10 visits..just the first shot babydoll .the first time. The whole get on a plane fast or that woman will bail? Really... never... I knew from the time I landed, I won. Proximity. That's all I needed. When the crowd comes down on other posters then I might say hello. Nobody needs defenders but why not... sure there's signs of scammers and all that stuff but I don't think because someone posts about how their life deserves great ends then to say...ohhhh...look at him..he thinks he's the king and gets all these women. nothing wrong with that at all. When I see those posts I say...good...good...in the emperor's voice from Star Wars...or should I say the mental asylum.   

(2) why do you hate me?
No hate at all...just writing...what's so offensive?

(3) are you writing from a mental asylum?
Nope...just Dnipropetrovsk. Some may think it's another world here but I love it.

(4) it's my woman's language...I have no clue what it means. Is it bad? I just said to her...write something bizarre...

Ever watch the show... let's talk about sex. It's a Ukrainian show. I laughed at last nights episode... the girl asked all the men...are you a leader or a sponge. So jarash.... are you a leader or a sponge?

Ohhhh...it's just a night to relax with the woman in my apartment. She is just rubbing my hair while I write. Good stuff.

But no hate jarash.

Offline Dogsoldier

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Україна
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2017, 03:49:21 PM »
RUA sure does get its fair share of wack jobs.  :coffeeread:

Offline Jerash

« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2017, 04:43:47 PM »
RUA sure does get its fair share of wack jobs.  :coffeeread:

No sh*t. Haven't a clue what he's talking about. He's says he's in Ukraine, though - that could be a hint. Can't imagine he's with any good woman. Good women want sane, loving men, not hateful, trolling lunatics.

Have you considered seeing a doctor Rockstar? I feel very sorry for you and the shitty life you are leading somewhere.

Offline dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2017, 06:03:37 PM »

From what I have read about your finances, I would have to wire the money to you instead if I found a FSU partner.   Consider it a dowry payment.  :laugh:
An uninformed opponent is a dangerous opponent.

"Y'all be makin shit up" ~ Markeith Loyd

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2017, 07:35:09 AM »
Booked my tickets, it will be a 49 day trip in july. Everything with the girl is going really good,the problem is she just came out of a 6 year relationship 3 months ago. She is pretty down, but she has shown all the rights signs that she is interested in me.

The goal now is to work towards my photoshoot in may, get in top condition. See if a meet up with this girl happens, whilst still trying to search for more prospects in May, sign up to a bunch of sites. I haven't been in the online dating thing for a few months now, but everything works pretty much the same. It just takes time and patience, and continuous development.

Really this search is not hard. Girls not physically attracted to you? lose some weight. Girls do not like your lifestyle? Earn some more money. There are no hand outs, expect no sympathy. Obviously, there is a lot more to this, personality wise, but i read stories of guys waiting a month for sex, or women giving them the runaround.

Offline rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2017, 08:22:14 AM »
Booked my tickets, it will be a 49 day trip in july. Everything with the girl is going really good,the problem is she just came out of a 6 year relationship 3 months ago. She is pretty down, but she has shown all the rights signs that she is interested in me.

The goal now is to work towards my photoshoot in may, get in top condition. See if a meet up with this girl happens, whilst still trying to search for more prospects in May, sign up to a bunch of sites. I haven't been in the online dating thing for a few months now, but everything works pretty much the same. It just takes time and patience, and continuous development.

Really this search is not hard. Girls not physically attracted to you? lose some weight. Girls do not like your lifestyle? Earn some more money. There are no hand outs, expect no sympathy. Obviously, there is a lot more to this, personality wise, but i read stories of guys waiting a month for sex, or women giving them the runaround.

You seem to be pretty obsessed about getting ripped and having a pre-booked photo shoot in May. If it helps your confidence then fine but it aint gonna be one of the most important qualities you need to get the right girl. It's good to look on point but you sound like you're trying to cover up some kind of weakness with buff photo's....a good photo might get your foot in the door but ladies are less visual than us blokes.

I'll go so far as to say some women will think you're so obsessed about your own looks that she'll be turned off by it. I've heard it before by many a slav!

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #49 on: February 22, 2017, 08:37:06 AM »
Firstly I had women tell me to forget about sites, right girl is not there. Right girls are not looking for any man to escape their country.

Secondly I do not think looks is something makes or breaks a relationship. I do not even think it is the most important thing, but I can control it, so why not? Why floss my teeth? Why take a shower? Why not eat 8 big Macs a day? I tend to see people focus on one aspect in Life. That is why you got miserable old guys with a few million wondering why a woman don't give them the time of day. I believe in balance.

There is no rule in Life saying, if you do this you can't do that.if I am making someone uncomfortable, that is their own problem. I am just doing what I can easily control.

By the way I have been severely overweight, skinny, ripped, I seen all the stages. I even went fat in a long term relationship. I know what is reality. If a right girl for you is someone that cares about only x, fair play.