The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Sexual Prowess, Cheating & Related Wisdoms  (Read 20245 times)

Offline Boris

Re: Sexual Prowess, Cheating & Related Wisdoms
« Reply #25 on: February 10, 2017, 07:24:04 AM »
Do you remember the name or maybe Manny, of the old chap from Essex..... who was on about his conquests too.

You wasn't it?

There goes my morning coffee :-)

Offline 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Sexual Prowess, Cheating & Related Wisdoms
« Reply #26 on: February 10, 2017, 02:53:54 PM »
Somebody much more sensible than I once wrote something like this: 'money may not be able to buy happiness but is certainly buys all the things that make you happy!'

Some quotes from the late great Zsa Zsa Gabor (she died in December)

Money can't buy happiness, but poverty can't buy anything.

Husbands are like fires - they go out when unattended.

I learned in school that money isn’t everything. It’s happiness that counts.
So Momma sent me to a different school.

To have twenty lovers in one year is easy. To have one lover for twenty years is difficult.

I don't take gifts from perfect strangers — but then, nobody is perfect.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Offline Omega1982

• Spouses Country: Not determined / USA
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #27 on: February 10, 2017, 11:13:11 PM »
Somebody much more sensible than I once wrote something like this: 'money may not be able to buy happiness but is certainly buys all the things that make you happy!'

Most people do not fall in love with another person for just one reason. Most people do not, in my opinion, 'fall in love' anyway. Most people make choices, compromises, have hopes and dreams but romantic love is a recent invention and is not an option for most adults making long term relationships. Love certainly doesn't 'conquer all'.

People choose to be with other people because their 'package' of benefits is attractive. If the value of all the benefits summed up is enough to cross the threshold then 'bingo' we got a winner.

Sometimes, some people, use money to increase the value of their benefits package. Others might emphasise looks, others social status or any of a myriad attributes that create value. To discount money is foolish. To discount ANY attribute is similarly foolish.

Here's a truth: An older bloke chasing a relatively younger, more physically attractive woman is likely to need to be able to lead with a fair amount of wallet action. Most blokes here are engaged in such a pursuit.

What I think does happen though is that many blokes simply do not have any other attributes and there's almost no amount of wallet action can compensate for poor looks, lack of social skills and old age. Further, the guy who can seem like a cock of the walk on a two week vaykay in Odessa does not look quite so good when he returns with his bride to the Home of the Poor and 11 months of paying down the credit card bills before his next appearance on the shores of the Black Sea.

Well done!  Where does this put the occasional extremely attractive flight attendant you get on Aeroflot?  Is she waiting for the highest sum of total points from someone in business class?  I've seen some model types on Aeroflot which quite honestly I'm surprised no one has taken them off the market. 

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2017, 02:58:16 AM »
Not everybody is gagging to marry. The chances of the women you lust after not having a lover, or lovers, is slim.

More than a few women cleave to the view that a woman needs three men. One for sex, one for intellect and one for support.

Some men have a similar perspective, albeit with different criteria.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
« Reply #29 on: February 11, 2017, 04:57:21 AM »
Not everybody is gagging to marry. The chances of the women you lust after not having a lover, or lovers, is slim.

More than a few women cleave to the view that a woman needs three men. One for sex, one for intellect and one for support.

You mean one to cook, one to clean & the other for sex?  :hidechair:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #30 on: February 11, 2017, 06:27:30 AM »
Rosco, I am sure that different people have different criteria. Those, for example, would not be my criteria. I suppose also, that as with women, the mix would depend upon the attributes of each member of the group.

Offline NS1

• Supporting Member
« Reply #31 on: February 11, 2017, 08:15:04 AM »
I can't afford 3 women, this will also increase the likelihood of an early death LOL.
I am fortunate to have one that has all the attributes I desire.
Best I can tell she doesn't have 3 men  :8)
There is nothing permanent except change.

Offline Contrarian

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #32 on: February 11, 2017, 09:59:11 AM »

You mean one to cook, one to clean & the other for sex?  :hidechair:

yeah  :party0031: welcome to clan life in Kentucky.  :ROFL:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #33 on: February 11, 2017, 10:14:44 AM »
As I recall, in Islamic tradition a man may have several (3?) wives as long as he can support them.

The support issue is important.

In addition, marriages can be very short term, as short as one night.

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #34 on: February 11, 2017, 10:23:03 AM »
As I recall, in Islamic tradition a man may have several (3?) wives as long as he can support them.

The support issue is important.

In addition, marriages can be very short term, as short as one night.

One night, because this is Islam's way of getting around prohibitions against prostitution. A friend who once visited Iran witnessed this first hand (poor girls advertising "marriage" along the side of the road).

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #35 on: February 11, 2017, 10:26:08 AM »
Nothing wrong with prostitution in a free market with equitable regulation.

Offline 2tallbill

« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2017, 11:14:25 AM »

What I think does happen though is that many blokes simply do not have any other attributes and there's almost no amount of wallet action can compensate for poor looks, lack of social skills and old age. Further, the guy who can seem like a cock of the walk on a two week vaykay in Odessa does not look quite so good when he returns with his bride to the Home of the Poor and 11 months of paying down the credit card bills before his next appearance on the shores of the Black Sea.

A lot of good very good advice/knowledge in your post. The truth is that we
can't help the guys with low social skills and a low wallet, a two week
vacation each year, and the energy level to put into this.

Ideally a guy has four of four, but he could be successful with advice from
here with three of four.

I've known guys who are very shy, but after they get to know somebody they
come out of their shell. That guy would have to be a good judge of character.
A guy like that who could afford to live abroad for a year or more and spend
a ton of energy on it could have success, but if the guy is picking his ear with
his salad fork on a date oblivious to to his date making eyes at the waiter is
toast. 

A guy who doesn't quite make $60K a year but owns his house and has zero
debt, has great social skills and can spend a lot of time with his boots on the
ground and willing to put in a good effort could have some success as well. 

If a guy has only one or two of the four or is living on credit cards he might 
wake up in a ditch with his kidneys sold to the organ transplant mafia or if
lucky locked in his apartment for the New Year while his girl gets her biscuit
buttered by her local Bo.

FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #37 on: February 11, 2017, 01:04:47 PM »

A guy who doesn't quite make $60K a year but owns his house and has zero
debt, has great social skills and can spend a lot of time with his boots on the
ground and willing to put in a good effort could have some success as well. 

Depends on where you live, e.g country. UK has benefits, such as a free healthcare, education to a certain extent. Someone in the U.S may need to make up for those, but i have no clue. Also depends on the woman you meet, someone could start working relatively quickly, for example, if they were a fitness trainer, not much money, but decent money. Taking on someone else's kid is also a cost to factor.

I know more young couples than most on here. The guys are making joke sum of money,don't own their own home, probably never will, yet the women they get would blow away what a guy earning $150k old, and physically repulsive. Better yet, the women have more genuine feelings towards their man than the man earning $150k a year. I, nor most here can create an accurate formulae on what certain women want.

These are western women, they date who they like. If they can find a guy they like with a big wallet great!

Problem is, majority of guys who go to russia, wouldn't be interesting for them. Because they have no sexual attraction to such men.

Money can't buy happiness, but poverty can't buy anything.

FUnny thing is, i knew a bloke on another forums, well several, one falsfied his whole existence, kept going on about money. Someone found out his address, lived in a $350k, smallish house in florida, i doubt the guy was even a millionaire. Truth is written above, if you can have the basics in life, can string a conversation, sexually attractive, world is yours pretty much. Money is an illusion to give sad guys motivation that they can buy love, so some eventually go to russia as that is their only attribute.

Offline 2tallbill

« Reply #38 on: February 11, 2017, 03:02:17 PM »
Money is an illusion to give sad guys motivation that they can buy love, so some eventually go to russia as that is their only attribute.

Some guys with no money AND no attributes will go, they will fail just like
the guys with ONLY money. Guys with ONLY money can rent but not buy.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #39 on: February 11, 2017, 06:39:39 PM »
Money is an illusion to give sad guys motivation that they can buy love, so some eventually go to russia as that is their only attribute.

They may travel to Ukraine or some islands but there is some universal truth to the above.

I learned from my father 'alimony is the screwing you get for the screwing you had'
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline 2tallbill

« Reply #40 on: February 11, 2017, 06:52:56 PM »
I learned from my father 'alimony is the screwing you get for the screwing you had'

A friend of mine said something similar about girl friends
Make sure the f#cking you are getting is worth
the f#cking you are getting.

Online AvHdB

• Spouses Country: Ukraine, Kiev
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #41 on: February 11, 2017, 07:13:28 PM »

:chuckle:  Truth as well in the above.

In the end I guess it depends how one views relationships and the OPPOSITE sex.
“If you aren't in over your head, how do you know how tall you are?” T.S. Eliot

Offline Maxx

« Reply #42 on: February 11, 2017, 11:06:10 PM »

Lifetime spousal maintenance @ $2200 a month somehow comes to mind  :scared0005:

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #43 on: February 11, 2017, 11:14:22 PM »
FFFF springs to mind... :hidechair:

Safest option.. :coffeeread:
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Maxx

« Reply #44 on: February 12, 2017, 01:18:48 AM »

I am not sure what FFFF means or if it is being applied to me. Somethings you can't avoid or get out of if you want to stay legal.

Offline Omega1982

• Spouses Country: Not determined / USA
« Reply #45 on: February 12, 2017, 02:11:19 AM »

FFFF = Find them, feel them, F*** them, forget them..... 

Rinse and repeat. 

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #46 on: February 12, 2017, 02:42:12 AM »
FFFF, is the same as MGTOW (Men go their own way).

Broke guy will get dumped on the first date, a guy that has money but nothing else will get used and dumped after the woman he married gets into a career.

THere was one guy, the wife got educated, left him after 6 years. One of the male moderators told me this story, he said how the wife told the husband told him at the end, she knew the marriage was over by the second year but stayed on to get educated. Luckily she paid him back what he spent on her education.

ANother man is absolutely hilarious, he refers to himself as an international playboy. He apparently found a virgin, who promised him she would be a housewife and have his kids. Once she got to the west, she changed her mind, now wants to study.  I seen her pictures, she is an absolute 2017 sloot, married and goes to clubs in a nurse outfit, posts pics of herself in lingerie on instagram, she doesn't even use the fools last name, no pictures of them together. She is embarrassed to been seen with him, but she does compliment on the gifts he buys her. He asked her, do you find me attractive? Her response was, "you are a good man". PRICELESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He says she does not want to have sex, but feels like it is her duty. She is getting sex i bet, but the one she "wants", will be from elsewhere, she is in her 20's.

Another fool was a guy that used to tell me about his big dick , omg his past love life was just ridiculous. He would spend his time on a site called travelgirls, tried to tell me it was a good way to meet "marriage" type of women. He found a woman, he told me she moved mountains to be with him. Truth is, she went to the U.S, met him at a party, she was pregnant with a russian mans kid. He took her in, told everyone he was the father of the kid. At the end i believe she went back to russia, and ended things with him, he was about to marry her. He was full of shit, told me he was VERY wealthy, he was maybe had a million or two, but not on the level he proclaimed. Also he told me his son went to oxford, married a girl from a wealthy family, guy never went to oxford, he looked awkward, took selfies in blazers and sunglasses infront of mirrors, zero aesthetics.

I know a few others, but i respect them too much to really go into it.

Offline Gipsy

« Reply #47 on: February 12, 2017, 08:17:27 AM »

FFFF = Find them, feel them, F*** them, forget them..... 

Rinse and repeat.

:thumbsup:
Bridge is a lot like sex, either you need a good partner, or a decent hand... Woody Allen

Offline Maxx

« Reply #48 on: February 12, 2017, 09:14:21 AM »

This one doesn't strike me as very good wife material.

Not a valid youtube URL

Offline Contrarian

« Reply #49 on: February 12, 2017, 09:43:17 AM »

This one doesn't strike me as very good wife material.

Not a valid youtube URL

Only if you're completely blind to a woman's charms.  :chuckle:

(why did it get 102 MILLION hits if the woman isn't good wife material?)

Registration