The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Sexual Prowess, Cheating & Related Wisdoms  (Read 3560 times)

Offline Maxx

• Trips: 5-10
Re: Sexual Prowess, Cheating & Related Wisdoms
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2017, 09:07:20 AM »
Maxx, when you are selling something it always helps to look at the sale through the eyes of the buyer.

For example, YOU know that you can expect to last into your 80's. Your 'buyer' sees a bloke who has maybe 7 or 8 years to go - that's because, in her world that's what happens. If you use a walking stick to get about then that goes double because disabled folks don't last long where you are and a stick is used by old folks to help them to knock on Death's door!

For most people where you are, the only USAians they will ever have come across will be pretty well off. They will only have heard tell of a friend's 'rich' American boyfriend or employer. You simply can not fit into that set of expectations. You see, whilst you look about and think that you are twice as well off as the average Georgian the reality is that you are only able to afford to live as the average Georgian lives. To the folks around you, you are NOT well off. No matter what you might think.

Your 'buyers' do not see the product - you, in the same way that you see the product. There's things you can do about that though but right now you are sending out mixed messages to me and your potential buyers. Here's a helper for you: you have told us how hard it is to meet and make relationships with women in Georgia; given that, how come your target for relationships is women in their 40's? What makes you think that you have a desirable package for such young women?

Now, as it happens, I think that you are right(ish) - make your target women in their 50's and up; when you polish up your package you might be able to do something. Think about what your package is though. What can you offer to make a woman give up her normal life to be with you, even if it is in Georgia.

I can do without the cane just fine. Well, almost fine. I worry about step ups and step downs. I am still strengthening up. But that is what I am doing, polishing up my image. Yes, you are absolutely right I do not look rich. Probably look poorer than what I am. But you know me. I don't try to impress at least not with people it doesn't matter with including around here.

40s women on the verge of turning 50? A widow perhaps with children near the ages of my children both born in the eighties? I don't see a problem if I find a solid one.

"What can you offer to make a woman give up her normal life to be with you, even if it is in Georgia?" That is just it, she doesn't need to give up her normal life. I am just some guy she can take her time with and see how it goes. No need for a "cold vomit cocktail" as you put it and live with her. But if we marry or want to live together it does seem like an unnecessary expense keeping two places. In neither of my marriages did I maintain a bachelor pad for a "just in case."   

Offline Maxx

« Reply #121 on: February 15, 2017, 09:08:08 AM »
"She is not accustomed to seeing 'burly fellows' with a clear history of pie eating living a long life."

Andrew...you talk to me like you know me...:-))))

And I thought he was talking about himself...  :-*

Online 2tallbill

• Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 10-20
Sexual Prowess, Cheating & Related Wisdoms
« Reply #122 on: February 15, 2017, 10:12:23 AM »
And she gave me her number.

Think I input it into my iPhone wrong though or misheard, '4' doesn't seem to be enough digits for a proper number. I keep calling it but it doesn't work.

Poor girl, couldn't concentrate enough (your handsome self distracted her)
to keep her number straight.

One thing that FSUW do is keep themselves clean down under. It used to a
reason of great conflict in the USA until Lysol got the Western girls sorted out.

Offline Maxx

« Reply #123 on: February 15, 2017, 10:29:14 AM »
And she gave me her number.

Think I input it into my iPhone wrong though or misheard, '4' doesn't seem to be enough digits for a proper number. I keep calling it but it doesn't work.

Poor girl, couldn't concentrate enough (your handsome self distracted her)
to keep her number straight.

One thing that FSUW do is keep themselves clean down under. It used to a
reason of great conflict in the USA until Lysol got the Western girls sorted out.

So was she supposed to douch with Lysol?

Online Confederate

• Trips: 1-5
« Reply #124 on: February 15, 2017, 12:30:07 PM »

..."An advanced state of decrepitude." A state I most recently seen with my dying mother and at the nursing home where I stayed for my physical rehabilitation and I personally felt unable to walk or go to the bathroom without help. I noticed at the nursing home that those people without wives and husbands by their side suffered the most. I know this is a subject that most people push to the back of their minds. Probably more so by men who are in pursuit of younger women. But wouldn't be wise to consider finding a woman and family that will honor the marriage vows of "till death do we part"?

Those are idealist fantasies of naive teenagers. One would think at your age and after two outs you wouldn't be going for a third one so close to the bottom of the 9th inning.

Your best option might be some paid company. You pay either way, it's just in that this case both parties can be very specific about what they want prior to money being spent. Take this scene for example. Is she a real nurse? Does it matter?

LINK

(Edited by B/B: fix url)
But there is also the reality of Venezuela, a very nice democracy I note

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #125 on: February 15, 2017, 01:57:16 PM »
An acquaintance of mine in Estonia, just a little older than I, was always to be seen in the company of much younger, very hot girls. He was pretty well off with one of the nicest apartments in the city. I accidentally found it was his home when I turned up to view the place with a view to renting it. It was gorgeous.

Anyway, I met up with him one night in a club. He was on his own. I asked where his girlfriend was. He was not happy. She had left him. I do not know the exact circumstances, none of my business. He did say something interesting though. He told me that after this girl had left him that his strategy was going to change. Henceforth he would not seek out long(ish) term relationships but rather he'd go for rentals - specifically sponsorship. I asked him about what he might do when he got older and needed care as much as companionship. He told me that he well enough off that he could always afford to hire nurses to supplement his needs.

At first I recoiled from is suggestion. Now, a few years later and I can see his point much better and see some benefits to such a mode of life.

"For what else is the life of man but a kind of play in which men in various costumes perform until the director motions them offstage?" -Erasmus

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #126 on: February 15, 2017, 02:18:28 PM »

Those are idealist fantasies of naive teenagers. One would think at your age and after two outs you wouldn't be going for a third one so close to the bottom of the 9th inning.

Your best option might be some paid company. You pay either way, it's just in that this case both parties can be very specific about what they want prior to money being spent. Take this scene for example. Is she a real nurse? Does it matter?

It is confirmation bias, there is 100 reasons why to get married, 100 reasons why not to get married. Depends on the person and who you find. I am sure there are plenty of women for maxx to date in georgia, but he needs his health back. When he is mobile again, he will be in one of the best places to find a good woman. I wanted to move to Armenia, go to one of the villages, and reside there, still do, but i don't think it is my time just yet  :laugh: My values in a woman differ from most guys, i grew up with an old school mother, i like those old school values if i was looking for something serious where i put myself on the line and got married.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #127 on: February 15, 2017, 05:19:31 PM »
So was she supposed to douch with Lysol?

In the late 1920s Lysol disinfectant began being marketed by maker Lysol, Incorporated and distributor Lehn & Fink, Inc. as a feminine hygiene product. It was claimed vaginal douching with a diluted Lysol solution prevented infections and vaginal odor, thereby preserving youth and marital bliss.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lysol#cite_note-7

Online dcguyusa

• Spouses Country: North America, South America, Europe, Asia
  • Trips: None Yet
« Reply #128 on: February 15, 2017, 07:09:11 PM »
I remember those Midol commercials on TV. 

Unlike most of you guys I don't have any debts, monthly obligations in my home country to finance and I get a steady tax free money every month. AND I have savings for emergencies. I don't have expensive tastes or needs. No smoking habit to fund.

Same here, except my steady money is not tax free.   :money:

Offline Maxx

« Reply #129 on: February 15, 2017, 09:11:00 PM »
I remember those Midol commercials on TV. 

Unlike most of you guys I don't have any debts, monthly obligations in my home country to finance and I get a steady tax free money every month. AND I have savings for emergencies. I don't have expensive tastes or needs. No smoking habit to fund.

Same here, except my steady money is not tax free.   :money:

It gives a somewhat nice feeling of freedom.

Offline Maxx

« Reply #130 on: February 15, 2017, 09:15:20 PM »
An acquaintance of mine in Estonia, just a little older than I, was always to be seen in the company of much younger, very hot girls. He was pretty well off with one of the nicest apartments in the city. I accidentally found it was his home when I turned up to view the place with a view to renting it. It was gorgeous.

Anyway, I met up with him one night in a club. He was on his own. I asked where his girlfriend was. He was not happy. She had left him. I do not know the exact circumstances, none of my business. He did say something interesting though. He told me that after this girl had left him that his strategy was going to change. Henceforth he would not seek out long(ish) term relationships but rather he'd go for rentals - specifically sponsorship. I asked him about what he might do when he got older and needed care as much as companionship. He told me that he well enough off that he could always afford to hire nurses to supplement his needs.

At first I recoiled from is suggestion. Now, a few years later and I can see his point much better and see some benefits to such a mode of life.

I wonder what age your acquaintance's girlfriend was? I would think there would be plenty of older women who would want to avoid the drama and energy draining of a breakup.

Offline Maxx

« Reply #131 on: February 15, 2017, 09:22:48 PM »

..."An advanced state of decrepitude." A state I most recently seen with my dying mother and at the nursing home where I stayed for my physical rehabilitation and I personally felt unable to walk or go to the bathroom without help. I noticed at the nursing home that those people without wives and husbands by their side suffered the most. I know this is a subject that most people push to the back of their minds. Probably more so by men who are in pursuit of younger women. But wouldn't be wise to consider finding a woman and family that will honor the marriage vows of "till death do we part"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvgtBK1ofUw&t=50s

And you are in the top of the *8th inning and feeling so superior? At 55 you're getting up there in years.

* That is IF we both die at the same age.

Online 2tallbill

« Reply #132 on: February 16, 2017, 11:22:39 AM »
I'm younger than you think. I posted higher cause I wanted to fit in with you old farts. Keep dreaming about the rest of your nonsense, if it makes you feel better as you walk around babeland with your cane.  :ROFL:

You posted that you are 55 recently.

There is no need for personal attacks here.

Maxx is grown and permitted to follow his own path as are you.
You are criticizing him for not following your advice/philosophy.
Imagine your resistance if somebody tried to tell you how to live
and then when you disagreed with you they criticized you personally
for wanting to follow your own path. 

Online leslied

• Supporting Member
  • Spouses Country: Ukraine
  • Trips: 20+
« Reply #133 on: February 16, 2017, 12:55:32 PM »
This personal argument has gone too far.  Thread locked.