The World's #1 Russian, Ukrainian & Eastern European Discussion & Information Forum - RUA!

This Is the Premier Discussion Forum on the Net for Information and Discussion about Russia, Ukraine, Eastern Europe and the Former Soviet Union. Discuss Culture, Politics, Travelling, Language, International Relationships and More. Chat with Travellers, Locals, Residents and Expats. Ask and Answer Questions about Travel, Culture, Relationships, Applying for Visas, Translators, Interpreters, and More. Give Advice, Read Trip Reports, Share Experiences and Make Friends.

Author Topic: Sexual Prowess, Cheating & Related Wisdoms  (Read 20243 times)

Offline Chickenbrah

Sexual Prowess, Cheating & Related Wisdoms
« on: February 06, 2017, 05:34:17 AM »

Do you have one of those hand held shower massage devices?

Are those not better suited for couples where the man has a problem?

For couples where the man lasts over 30minutes in bed, gives a good stimulation while you use your sausage also. Pair of handcuffs,and a blindfold wouldn't do a miss also ;) Do your bit in bed, otherwise you will do you bit in a costly divorce. I heard a few stories where fsuw tend to have a hunk on a side, or some guys have walked into their wives cheating. It is discussed a lot and even women give advice to each other on how to hide their hunks from their husbands on fsuw forums.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
  • Spouses Country: Russia
  • Trips: 20+
Re: Sexual Prowess, Cheating & Related Wisdoms
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2017, 07:40:40 AM »
I'll bet the OP is 'really glad' he asked  :coffeeread:

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline 2tallbill

• Trips: 10-20
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2017, 10:51:03 AM »
I heard a few stories where fsuw tend to have a hunk on a side, or some guys have walked into their wives cheating. It is discussed a lot and even women give advice to each other on how to hide their hunks from their husbands on fsuw forums.

There are a number of low social skill, clueless types that are oblivious
to what's going on around them, who get involved in the foreign marriage
pursuit. They gravitate there because they think that FSUW are a magic pill
and their lack of skills will get covered up by language and culture and they
buy into the agency hype, but the opposite is true.

FSUW aren't for entry level daters anymore than expert ski slopes are
for novice skiers. We really can't help guys like that. We can only help
the normal guys.

That's my opinion at least.
FSUW are not for entry level daters. FSUW don't do vague FSUW like a man of action so be a man of action  If you find a promising girl, get your butt on a plane. There are a hundred ways to be successful and a thousand ways to f#ck it up
Kiss the girl, don't ask her first.
Get an apartment not a hotel. DON'T recycle girls

Online rosco

• Supporting Member
  • Trips: 10-20
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2017, 11:04:49 AM »

Do you have one of those hand held shower massage devices?

Are those not better suited for couples where the man has a problem?

For couples where the man lasts over 30minutes in bed, gives a good stimulation while you use your sausage also. Pair of handcuffs,and a blindfold wouldn't do a miss also ;) Do your bit in bed, otherwise you will do you bit in a costly divorce. I heard a few stories where fsuw tend to have a hunk on a side, or some guys have walked into their wives cheating. It is discussed a lot and even women give advice to each other on how to hide their hunks from their husbands on fsuw forums.

Yip you've nailed it there Chicken man, spot on.

The FSU animal only recognises the hot beef injection as a sign of love and respect, therefor without daily maintenance, the species tends to migrate to another willing bloke before they die of sexual inactivity. They're also extremely good at keeping this as stealthy as possible unlike their more western sisters. You should hang around here with this invaluable insight into Russian ladies.

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2017, 05:26:31 PM »

Yip you've nailed it there Chicken man, spot on.

The FSU animal only recognises the hot beef injection as a sign of love and respect, therefor without daily maintenance, the species tends to migrate to another willing bloke before they die of sexual inactivity. They're also extremely good at keeping this as stealthy as possible unlike their more western sisters. You should hang around here with this invaluable insight into Russian ladies.

[/quote]

People think they are exceptions to the rules, they don't want to hear the truth. So they just lie, lie about how big their dick is, lie that women are attracted to their IQ. I can give names, and accurate descriptions of some people's marriages on other forums, the details are what they are not willing to disclose. It is a joke, a joke that deludes others to pursue this search. Majority of men don't find love, not even love with women that are not even that attractive. That is the sad truth, money can only take you so far. So much lies are told on other forums, the truth is hid very well so guys can admire semi-attractive women, which if you just put down the jam rolls, you could have found in the west.

Offline msmoby

• BANNED
  • BANNED
« Reply #5 on: February 06, 2017, 08:49:14 PM »

People think they are exceptions to the rules, they don't want to hear the truth.

:ROFL:

BS alert

1/ I am not hung like a donkey
2/ I am not an Oligarch
3/ I am not an 'alpha male'
4/ I am not Adonis

I haven't screwed around during a monogamous relationship - ( listening first wife ? ) and I'm pretty sure I've not been cheated on

OMG, I left SC in Thailand without a chastity belt ...

I have never claimed to be a Blue Beret

Spurious claims about 'seeing action' with the Blue Berets are debunked >here<

Here is my Russophobia/Kremlinphobia topic

Offline Manny

« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2017, 11:31:30 PM »
I'll bet the OP is 'really glad' he asked  :coffeeread:

Why the topic has been split off.

I am sure CB will regale us with how he shouts, "this one is for Murrica" at the end or similar. Or perhaps how she loves it when he keeps his baseball cap on.
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #7 on: February 07, 2017, 04:28:54 AM »

People think they are exceptions to the rules, they don't want to hear the truth.

:ROFL:

BS alert

1/ I am not hung like a donkey
2/ I am not an Oligarch
3/ I am not an 'alpha male'
4/ I am not Adonis

I haven't screwed around during a monogamous relationship - ( listening first wife ? ) and I'm pretty sure I've not been cheated on

OMG, I left SC in Thailand without a chastity belt ...

Who gave who the STI in your last marriage to fsuw? Didn't things turn south when you were losing your business? Did she just happen to stop having sex with you, and you went elsewhere? You are the biggest shit talker I know, and to top it off you are delusional.

I feel sorry for anyone that believes the shit you say.some people do find love, but vast majority do not.

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
  • Trips: 5-10
« Reply #8 on: February 07, 2017, 05:07:53 AM »
Reminds me of Smooth Operator, anyone else remember him?

Banged on about SRM's (Second Rate Mutha's), hitting the gym daily etc; turned out he was a Chinese-american with massive Deirdre Barlow glasses....

O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
    • Articles About Almost Anything!
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2017, 06:17:33 AM »
Was it very wrong that I quite fancied Deidre when she was younger (and not dead)?

Who is this bloke who has been researching our forum indigent person so closely? I find myself curious as to his previous identity!

For our forum indigent: no matter how comely you find your crotch scratcher, I think it is safe to say that she is, errmm, enough mature that there is little risk of her finding herself the target of unwanted attention.
...everything ends always well; if it’s still bad, then it’s not the end!

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2017, 06:35:49 AM »

Banged on about SRM's (Second Rate Mutha's), hitting the gym daily etc; turned out he was a Chinese-american with massive Deirdre Barlow glasses....

I will post my pics and trip report some time in summer hopefully, once i go to the fsu again. I can't share too much of my past experiences or photos in the fsu, as the woman i dated previously is now getting married to a young very good looking russian actor. I am no CK model, i do not believe having abs, big arms is crucial to get get a woman, let alone sustain a relationship/marriage. If you want to twist my words, go ahead and i will not respond to your further. I do believe however, most marriages on fsu are heavily influenced by money, from the previous forum i was on, a veteran who was a moderator knew all the details of peoples marriages. He never disclosed me stories or names, but told me 50% of the marriages fail, reason being is money, the ones that do last, 50% of the guys are miserable, again, because of the money. I believe money is the most critical factor for most of the guys who go abroad, as that is what most guys only have to offer.

I know stories of guys who bought their wives $50k+ cars, showered them with gifts, helped them get on their feet, only to be denied sex and shortly after left for dust. If what i say offends you, then you are the problem, i am just stating what people have told me, and the stories i know.

Offline Boris

« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2017, 08:47:21 AM »

SRM and ATM posts all in one day. That's some good boil medicine you are on, Ste...:-)))))

Online B.B.

• Supporting Member
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2017, 09:56:06 AM »

SRM and ATM posts all in one day. That's some good boil medicine you are on, Ste...:-)))))

I have to say, I do miss Smooth.  He had a high entertainment value.  And for purposes of clarity, I don't mean that in a particularly negative way.

B/B
Saving the World, One Clue at a Time
If your religion insults my intelligence, don't be surprised when my intelligence insults your religion.

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #13 on: February 09, 2017, 03:01:18 PM »

You guys can try all you want to twist my character. But the truth is there, if all you have is money to offer, you will have issues. That was my original point, just because SOME Russian women are materialistic, does not mean you can keep them caged up forever. Some will get out of the cage without you knowing.

Best of luck!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #14 on: February 09, 2017, 03:34:56 PM »
Somebody much more sensible than I once wrote something like this: 'money may not be able to buy happiness but is certainly buys all the things that make you happy!'

Most people do not fall in love with another person for just one reason. Most people do not, in my opinion, 'fall in love' anyway. Most people make choices, compromises, have hopes and dreams but romantic love is a recent invention and is not an option for most adults making long term relationships. Love certainly doesn't 'conquer all'.

People choose to be with other people because their 'package' of benefits is attractive. If the value of all the benefits summed up is enough to cross the threshold then 'bingo' we got a winner.

Sometimes, some people, use money to increase the value of their benefits package. Others might emphasise looks, others social status or any of a myriad attributes that create value. To discount money is foolish. To discount ANY attribute is similarly foolish.

Here's a truth: An older bloke chasing a relatively younger, more physically attractive woman is likely to need to be able to lead with a fair amount of wallet action. Most blokes here are engaged in such a pursuit.

What I think does happen though is that many blokes simply do not have any other attributes and there's almost no amount of wallet action can compensate for poor looks, lack of social skills and old age. Further, the guy who can seem like a cock of the walk on a two week vaykay in Odessa does not look quite so good when he returns with his bride to the Home of the Poor and 11 months of paying down the credit card bills before his next appearance on the shores of the Black Sea.

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #15 on: February 09, 2017, 05:13:15 PM »
Somebody much more sensible than I once wrote something like this: 'money may not be able to buy happiness but is certainly buys all the things that make you happy!'

Most people do not fall in love with another person for just one reason. Most people do not, in my opinion, 'fall in love' anyway. Most people make choices, compromises, have hopes and dreams but romantic love is a recent invention and is not an option for most adults making long term relationships. Love certainly doesn't 'conquer all'.

People choose to be with other people because their 'package' of benefits is attractive. If the value of all the benefits summed up is enough to cross the threshold then 'bingo' we got a winner.

Sometimes, some people, use money to increase the value of their benefits package. Others might emphasise looks, others social status or any of a myriad attributes that create value. To discount money is foolish. To discount ANY attribute is similarly foolish.

Here's a truth: An older bloke chasing a relatively younger, more physically attractive woman is likely to need to be able to lead with a fair amount of wallet action. Most blokes here are engaged in such a pursuit.

What I think does happen though is that many blokes simply do not have any other attributes and there's almost no amount of wallet action can compensate for poor looks, lack of social skills and old age. Further, the guy who can seem like a cock of the walk on a two week vaykay in Odessa does not look quite so good when he returns with his bride to the Home of the Poor and 11 months of paying down the credit card bills before his next appearance on the shores of the Black Sea.

well put, no money = big problems. It is hard to categorise all fsuw, and what they want. I thought my ex-wanted to escape Russia, in the end she wanted me to live there with her. First mistake i made was assumptions. Assume nothing, every individual will differ.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2017, 12:52:56 AM »

Do you remember the name or maybe Manny, of the old chap from Essex..... who was on about his conquests too.

The OP, I think, is referring to so many American old braggers, with no personality and experience in relationships,  who went to the FSU to buy cheap meat and ornament(s) and after few years lost their shirt and the "pussy", because they had no experience or success with local women, when the wallet effect run out.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Offline Manny

« Reply #17 on: February 10, 2017, 01:04:48 AM »
Do you remember the name or maybe Manny, of the old chap from Essex..... who was on about his conquests too.

You wasn't it?
Read a trip report from North Korea >>here<< - Read a trip report from South Korea, China and Hong Kong >>here<<

Look what the American media makes some people believe:
Putin often threatens to strike US with nuclear weapons.

Offline Wiz

« Reply #18 on: February 10, 2017, 01:14:25 AM »

You wasn't it?

I don't remember ever bragging about my conquests unlike you bragging about long legs and a lot of other things, like not shopping on certain shops!   tiphat
Why the sun does not shine on the Ex- British Empire Anymore? Because God never trusted an Englishman in the dark!

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #19 on: February 10, 2017, 02:05:56 AM »
I think perhaps Wiz is thinking of Vinny, famous for his strenuous denials of being a sex tourist while behaving like the commonly held vision of one at every opportunity. His saving grace being that his behaviour was not a good match for the United Nations particular definition. ;)

Offline Ste

• RIP
  • Beware of Muslamic Rayguns
  • Spouses Country: The Planet Zanussi
Re: Sexual Prowess, Cheating &amp; Related Wisdoms
« Reply #20 on: February 10, 2017, 02:27:27 AM »
Remember Stephan, he was one who changed like the wind, Manny and I went on the Curry Mile with him in Rusholme once, to Lal Quila.
O pointy birds, o pointy pointy, Anoint my head, anointy-nointy.

Offline Chickenbrah

« Reply #21 on: February 10, 2017, 02:35:56 AM »
The OP, I think, is referring to so many American old braggers, with no personality and experience in relationships

Correct, but worse thing is, they lied about their experiences.
I think perhaps Wiz is thinking of Vinny, famous for his strenuous denials of being a sex tourist while behaving like the commonly held vision of one at every opportunity.

Vinny is an active poster on rooshv, where he posts his trip reports. Sounds of it, he hooks up with lots of women.

Offline Jerash

• Trips: Resident
Re: Sexual Prowess, Cheating &amp; Related Wisdoms
« Reply #22 on: February 10, 2017, 03:10:52 AM »

well put, no money = big problems. It is hard to categorise all fsuw, and what they want. I thought my ex-wanted to escape Russia, in the end she wanted me to live there with her. First mistake i made was assumptions. Assume nothing, every individual will differ.

Now, THAT is a little nugget of wisdom! :tiphat:

Online andrewfi

• Supporting Member
« Reply #23 on: February 10, 2017, 03:57:00 AM »
Is Vinny's mo still to lie to women about his intentions or is he a little bit more honest these days?

His purposeful deception was a tad bothersome.

Offline Maxx

« Reply #24 on: February 10, 2017, 06:11:32 AM »

Korean-American, Last name Lee and worked at the Pebble Beach Golf Club as a caddie. He'd get investment tips from those he caddied for and then post them on RW-G. From the photos I seen of him he wasn't a nerd but a decent looking Asian-American man. About 40 then looked 30. Nice guy. We chatted a few times on the phone. The late Doug Salem met him and told me about his occupation.

Registration